August 28, 2014 | 1548 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Iced Latte 888

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this little shadow! This was my first loose powder shadow and I enjoy working with it. This picks up easily with a eyeshadow brush and goes on smoothly and blends well. This gives me a nice bright wide awake look and highlights nicely. This is one that I can put on all by itself and it looks good. This shadow is very shimmery though. I like that but on older eyes it seems to accentuate the lines in my skin even with a eyeshadow base beneath. I applied this over 8 hours ago and it still looks great and hasn't creased or flaked off at all. I am so happy with these Infallible shadows that I have purchased several and plan to get even more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by faerielvr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Someone said this was a dupe for Stila Kitten... not! The sparkle is bright silver (not a pearlized soft glow) and it made me itch everywhere I put it on my face/eyes! It's a no-go for me. The Stila formula for the Kitten duo is TDF. Not this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I can't get enough of this eyeshadow I'm so beyond happy I bought it. I apply it on my inner eyelids & right away it brightens my eyes, look so pretty all over the lid. I find the best tool to use with these infallible eyeshadows is your fingers, blends easily, shimmery but NOT chunky glitter! It's just on point! Apply a primer though, other than that I found my holy grail favorite eyeshadow! I LOVE these amazing Infallible eyeshadows. I will repurchase over & over again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

I have had this for over a year and use it every day and have yet to hit pan! this is my favorite Infallible and probably favorite eye shadow ever!! It's a beautiful champagne color that is great for highlighting the lid, inner tear duct, brow bone, and even the cheekbones and cupids bow. BUY THIS!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Fyi, best when used with your finger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by GeriTaitague

Love this eyeshadow as an everyday use over my maybelline color tatoo bad to the bronze. Also great on its own. for some reason i also love this product to highlight my checkbones, cupids bow, and the center of my nose. a little goes a long way. absolutely will purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Dana181

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday on my lids by itself and I love it!

The lid was confusing at first, but what you do is turn it so that the lid and the clear part with the product is facing downwards, then you unscrew the lid and take out the stopper and you can use your beautiful eyeshadow.
It's so smooth and not crumbly at all so I just use my fingers to apply it. It's a nice, shimmery, light champagne color that I feel is universal and would look good on any skin tone. With a primer, it stays on all day, but even without a primer, I think it lasts for quite a while. You can also use this as a base to make other colors pop against your lids. I love this e/s and would recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by thelmathegreat

Pros:
-Great Pigmentation
-Beautiful Color
-Serves several purposes (All over wash, inner corner highlight, etc.)
-High-end looking packaging (I don't mind the little presser thing...)
-Lasts forever
Cons:
-Kind of expensive for a drugstore shadow
-Doesn't work on browbone
-Kind of difficult to use with some brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I think all of the Infallible shadows are amazing but Iced Latte is the most versatile and beautiful. I have used it on my lids and brow bone for pops of shine. I also love it as an inner corner highlight and I have also used it on top of my cheek bones as a highlighter. It's absolutely beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by chali26re

This made me look super pretty all day, even through a 4 hr psych lecture. Gave me "angel eyes", as I call them... dewy, sweet, innocent. I just swiped it with a finger on my eyelid over my concealer - it's sheer enough and not frosty at all, just "wet" pretty. Added tiny dots of navy liquid liner, heavy-ish black mascara with a few falsies, and poof! Victoria's Secret Angel eyes.

Just get this. Doesn't matter who you are, it'll work. xoxo

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

If you're looking for a drugstore dupe for UD's Sin (or Stila's Kitten)...This is close, but no cigar. But don't stop reading, because there is a good chance you may like this shadow better!

I'm one of Sin's big fans. I love the beautiful shimmer, longlasting color, and all of its champagney, nudey, peachy perfection. But I don't love only getting .05 oz for $18. Which led me on the hunt for a drugstore dupe, so I don't feel guilty every day when I swipe on some Sin.

I'll admit, this has not replaced Sin permanently for me, but it exceeded my expectations and I wear it all the time in order to ration my remaining UD shadow.

This eyeshadow is pretty incredible. While it's not quite sisters with Sin, it's a very close cousin. It does the same job, while not being a carbon copy of it. I have very deepset eyes, which is why I love high shimmer (but NEVER glitter), light colors to make my eyes pop. The shimmer in this baby is twice as powerful as Sin's, which means you won't have to layer it on or waste any.
The color is different too; it doesn't have that peach or pink tone. It's more of a cool gold finish, but definitely not yellowy. It isn't frosty or metallic either, but it's not dull or flat. Like Sin, it strikes a perfect balance that looks naturally gorgeous. It really brings the greens and blues out of my grey eyes. I've used it on my other friends with brown eye color, and it also makes their eyes look more awake, and their eye color much more vibrant.
I really do recommend applying this with your fingers on the lid. A brush will be just fine, but it's challenging to get more than a wash onto the lid with a brush. Using your fingers will concentrate it more, and prevent it from flicking everywhere. On contact with eyelid t really stays on and won't fade or smear. It actually looks like a second skin more than an eyeshadow, maybe due to the high pigment density.
This eyeshadow is definitely worth a try, no matter your eye color. It can also be used as a gorgeous, longlasting highlighter on the waterline, inner eye corner, cupid's bow, browbone, cheekbone, or nosebridge. And you can't argue with the price, about $8 for .12 oz of product
Tthis eyeshadow has rivaling quality to Urban Decay's Sin, yet is around twice as much product for half the price

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No