April 21, 2014 | 1847 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Iced Latte 888

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by chali26re

This made me look super pretty all day, even through a 4 hr psych lecture. Gave me "angel eyes", as I call them... dewy, sweet, innocent. I just swiped it with a finger on my eyelid over my concealer - it's sheer enough and not frosty at all, just "wet" pretty. Added tiny dots of navy liquid liner, heavy-ish black mascara with a few falsies, and poof! Victoria's Secret Angel eyes.

Just get this. Doesn't matter who you are, it'll work. xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

If you're looking for a drugstore dupe for UD's Sin (or Stila's Kitten)...This is close, but no cigar. But don't stop reading, because there is a good chance you may like this shadow better!

I'm one of Sin's big fans. I love the beautiful shimmer, longlasting color, and all of its champagney, nudey, peachy perfection. But I don't love only getting .05 oz for $18. Which led me on the hunt for a drugstore dupe, so I don't feel guilty every day when I swipe on some Sin.

I'll admit, this has not replaced Sin permanently for me, but it exceeded my expectations and I wear it all the time in order to ration my remaining UD shadow.

This eyeshadow is pretty incredible. While it's not quite sisters with Sin, it's a very close cousin. It does the same job, while not being a carbon copy of it. I have very deepset eyes, which is why I love high shimmer (but NEVER glitter), light colors to make my eyes pop. The shimmer in this baby is twice as powerful as Sin's, which means you won't have to layer it on or waste any.
The color is different too; it doesn't have that peach or pink tone. It's more of a cool gold finish, but definitely not yellowy. It isn't frosty or metallic either, but it's not dull or flat. Like Sin, it strikes a perfect balance that looks naturally gorgeous. It really brings the greens and blues out of my grey eyes. I've used it on my other friends with brown eye color, and it also makes their eyes look more awake, and their eye color much more vibrant.
I really do recommend applying this with your fingers on the lid. A brush will be just fine, but it's challenging to get more than a wash onto the lid with a brush. Using your fingers will concentrate it more, and prevent it from flicking everywhere. On contact with eyelid t really stays on and won't fade or smear. It actually looks like a second skin more than an eyeshadow, maybe due to the high pigment density.
This eyeshadow is definitely worth a try, no matter your eye color. It can also be used as a gorgeous, longlasting highlighter on the waterline, inner eye corner, cupid's bow, browbone, cheekbone, or nosebridge. And you can't argue with the price, about $8 for .12 oz of product
Tthis eyeshadow has rivaling quality to Urban Decay's Sin, yet is around twice as much product for half the price

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by beautyforless

For the past few months, I've been on a hunt so to speak, for an eyeshadow that highlights without looking frosty.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have found it!
It's a stunningly beautiful color that I imagine would look goregous on most skin tones. It applies smoothly, and L'oreal wasn't fooling around with the term Infallible. It stays.
It's such a pretty color that I think I'll pick up more from the line, though $8 is a little more than I'd like to spend, I have a feeling it'll last me awhile, and if I can catch a BOGO, my wallet will likely thank me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only used this for my intercorner because it just brightens up the eye so beatifully!!!! Excellent pigmentation....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product! It stays on all day, is pigmented and just flat out awesome! I would reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was initially suspicious of these, as the hype was similar to that of maybelline color tattoo, which i absolutely hated with a passion. eventually the colors were so pretty and the reviews were so positive i decided to buy a few, and im so glad i did. i bought this shadow specifically because it's a pretty good stand in for stila's kitten( not really a dupe, but it plays the same role now that my smudge pot has bitten the dust) it's so reflective, and its staying power is so impressive(especially for the price), that it almost makes up for the silly packaging. its really pretty as a wash all over the lid with a cat eye. its nice because it can go dramatic or just really soft and pretty because of how soft and neutral the shade is. i meant to just use this on special occasions but i find myself reaching for it fairly often despite the silly three-piece package. really nice eyeshadow for a drugstore brand, especially if you can find a good sale(which happens a lot)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gorgeous eyeshadow offerings from L'oreal. I've been looking for a base shadow, versatile for everyday wear. Tested this col in a drugstore, the lustre is heavenly, and leaves an angelic halo in every shade. Has a frosted finish, with buildable intensity. I could just dab this with my index finger, run it across my under-eye lids for a mystique look.. or brush some on the inner corners of my eyes for faking fresh eyes.. or swipe it all over eyelids like a friendly base colours before other shades. It have the pink & black as well, all are a dream to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up when I couldn't find Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Beige. I'm impressed! It's strongly pigment for a light shimmery shadow, so great color payoff. The texture is lovely, very smooth & easy to apply with just your fingertip. It's very brightening, without being too shimmery. By the end of the day, it looked as fresh as when I applied it in the morning. My new eye color love!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was searching for Maybelline's Color Tattoo "Barely Beige ",but could not find it at all (finally got it on ebay) Anyway, I thought Iced Latte would be a suitable sub, and it isn't too bad. I love how sheer and creamy it is. I had lunch with my 25 year old daughter, and she loved how it looked ; I lined with a Rimmel pencil, and she thought it was a great natural day look. Need to experiment with it more! EDIT: after using Maybelline Barely Beige and BOOMstick in Glimmer, I gave Iced Latte to my daughter, who loved it and is more suited for a powder shadow then I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Instant eye brightening. I love the sheen to this and it's wonderful texture. I have found that it works best for me when I pat it on with my finger tips. I love using this in combo with amber rush and a very black tightline. Beautiful.