L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

4.6

maybe I just haven't played with this enough but for some reason I feel like the eyeshadow is clumpy! I try to put it on my lid and I can see spots of my naked eyelid! I'll try a few more times but I was pretty disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this eyeshadow is really beautiful. I find it is almost a dupe for stila's kitten. Maybe a little lighter. Its a nice champagne and it js very pigmented. Im not to sure of the packaging because I think the eyeshadow is too packed in. It can be a little hard to blend which is why I give this only 4 lippies. For me I have to pile this on a brush and put multiple layers for it to cover my lid. Overall very pigmented, long-lasting, but hard to blend

These are the softest shadow ever! I own three of them and love every single one. Iced latte is quickly becoming my most used champagne eyeshadow base. I love the pigmentation. I prefer using my fingers to apply this. I will definitely repurchase, though it seems like a bottomless eye shadow.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great eyeshadow, very pigmented and a lasts a long time without creasing. You do need a really good blending brush because they're a little hard to blend once you set it on your lid and I find it's best applied with your finger. Just a little swipe and it's enough for your whole lid. They're almost $8 at target but so worth it!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My everyday eyeshadow! Gorgeous color! I got this back in October and it's now January. Haven't even made a dent in it. And I use it everyday! Amazing for inner lids or highlighting! I use my fingers cause it's the best way to apply it for me. It looks good on any skin tone! So easy & fast to use too. It's a little spendy but lasts forever & is a amazing color! I just put this on my lids & sweep on some dark brown in my crease and it's gorgeous! Perfect go to eyeshadow. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been wanting a shimmery champagne eyeshadow for the inner corner of my eye, and I've heard so many rave reviews of this eyeshadow. (Some also said it was a dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow.) I was bit turned off by the price, since $8 is a lot for a single eyeshadow to me. However, I decided to just try it out, and oh my goodness, I'm so glad I got this. The eyeshadow is so pigmented; just a light sweep of it makes an opaque line beneath my eyes. It lasts for such a long time too! The color is gorgeous and it is in fact a great dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow, which I just got recently. This is literally the best product for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes. A little goes a long way, so the price does not seem outrageous to me anymore. I would recommend this to everyone!

one of my favorite eye shadows I own! it's such a pretty champagne color and goes well as an all over color when I'm in a rush for school. Also, I've been using this everyday and I've barely made a dent in it so it lasts a very long time! It's gorgeous on my lids, lasts for hours even without a primer and it's super pigmented. I feel as though it's best applied when using your fingers but that's not an issue for me at all. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out of this eyeshadow!

These shadows and quality are probably the best out as of right now!!! Super silky in texture, amazing color payoff without needing much on your brush and the highest on the pigmentation scale! Great worn all on their own or to add more shades into the crease for added depth. The ingredients used to make these make it impossible for creasing. This line, infallible, is a force to be reckoned with For Sure!!!! I want one in Every shade!!

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is so creamy and pigmented! I love using this with a matt brown in the crease. This color just makes my eyes look so bright and awake. I feel like the packaging also looks like a high-end product would. It lasts all day without fading or creasing, even when i do not use a primer (I do not have very oily eyelids) This color has a really nice shimmery sheen, it does not have any noticeable chunky glitter. I recommend either using your finger or a really dense small brush to apply this product. It can be difficult to apply with just a normal eyeshadow brush. This is one of my very favorite eyeshadows and I can't wait to try more from this line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

After reading all the wonderful reviews, I keep wondering if maybe there was a defect with the eyeshadows I have from L'Oreal. Maybe I am not using them correctly. I have Amber Rush and Bottomless Java. A soft silver gray and a darker almost navy blue color. My eyes are a hazel color mix of warm greens. The shadows tempted me because of the beautiful pigmented colors. They are Gorgeous and that was why I grabbed them.

My problem is they are messy, difficult to work with and the fall out can't be removed easily. I like to use a bit of water or oil mixed with my shadow to create subtle bit of shade. I do not use a primer and maybe this is why they are frustrating. No drama for me I like elegance. I want to look as natural as possible making my eyes pop without going overboard. These shadows do not go where you want them too. The powder falls all over your face and I have yet to find the correct brush or tool that works with them. I guess you could use your finger but I like using brushes to shade, contour and create smokey eyes. I have small hooded lids with very little real esate to emphasize. I am looking for a suble color and shadow that can be used as an eyeliner or blended to contour. I found these did not blend nicely and the pigment remained strong. TOO STRONG! If you are young person with lots of lid space and wanting to be dramatic with your makeup and of course do not mind the fall out all over your cheeks this might work for you. While the pigment is lovely. I found using these shadows to be frustrating.

Pros:
Great colors
Dramatic
Lasts easily 5 hours

Cons:
Fall out terrible. Not milled nicely.
The powder is thick, chunky, lumpy and anything but smooth.
Difficult to blend goes on too thick. Not buildable at all. Unable to mix or layer colors