Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wonderful!!!!! I'm a fan of floral scents and this is just lovely. One of my favourite BBW lotions and I highly suggest you buy it if you're a fan of smelling sweet and feminine.

Edit: I can't wear this scent anymore because it reminds me too much of my ex. He loved this on me. Don't you hate it when this happens?!!!!!! Ugh!!!

First off, the packaging for this lotion is so adorable. It looks like a girly romantic spring filled with birds, flowers, and bees. It smells amazing too! It smells like vanilla flowers or something. All I know is it's moisturizing and delicate.

I adore this scent at the moment, it is a newly discovered favorite. I fell in love with the smell of this from the Pink Chiffon body scrub and it made my bathroom smell delicious when i got out of the shower. So I went to b&bw and got the matching perfume and hand lotion and they are wonderful. The scent is a strong sugary scent, but as all smells I suggest smelling it before purchasing it but I love it so much.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was on sale at BBW, so I decided to try it out. I have the fragrance mist which I like, so I thought it would be nice to have the lotion too. It moisturizes, but it is not a heavy duty moisturizer for me. As for the fragrance in this, it opens with a very strong fruity scent. I pick up strawberry mostly and some sort of citrus note as well. It then settles into a vanilla musk on my skin. I love sweet scents, so this isn't bothersome to me though I can see this being offensive to others. It is very girly, indeed the packaging is geared towards a younger crowd and not someone in my demographic (I'm currently 28 years old). Yet I like this and will probably get this again if it is on sale.

This is my signature scent. When I smell this I smell sweet yummy candy and its perfect for everyday. I put the body cream on at night, and the next morning I spray the fragrance mist probably about 3 times and it smells delicious. I always go back to this scent, its great.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently got this from my grandmother, who ALWWAYS gets me B&BW products for Xmas. It's kind of a tradition.
Anyways...
I really loved the packaging of this lotion, I got the triple moisture body cream and the packaging was so pretty and girly.
I used this after my shower, and really enjoyed the scent. I do love sweeter, candy-smelling scents. IMO, it smelled like very sweet strawberry Laffy Taffy.. Yum! It does have a musky undertone to it. I will probablybe purchasing the matching fragrance mist.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This definitely has a sweet candy like smell to it. To be honest I was a little put off by it at first, but after a few minutes it dries down to a more complex sent. A sort of creamy, berry, almost a bit floral, combination that has a distinctly feminine quality. I feel like I should have on at least one pink thing whenever I wear this sent. Plus BBW does a great job with their moisturizers, always fast absorbing and non-greasy.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I first bought the lotion then recently got the body cream. If you're not into sweet candy scents, you probably won't like this. It's filled with vanilla cream, candy sweet berries and a hint of musk. This is now my top fave at BBW next to VBN. I just can't get enough of the fresh, creamy fruitiness. Oh, and it's long lasting too. I like to layer it with my musky, vanilla based Fall/Winter perfumes (Pink Sugar Sensual, Hard Candy, Pure Vanilla, Rebelle, Jimmy Choo and Fantasy just to name a few).

This smells delicious. Super girly and noticeable, but not too strong. I wear the cream (not the lotion) paired with the matching fragrance mist and have received many compliments. I find that the scent pairs well with many perfumes as well. Plus i like the cute pink bottle:)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a coupon for a free trial size product and let me 8 year old DD pick out what she wanted. Clearly attracted to the bright pink, ultra-girly packaging, she chose the sticky-sweet (vanilla? Berries? Not sure) Pink Chiffon lotion. Whatever. I would give it 2 lippies - but for an 8 year old its a 3 or 4.