October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination oily-normal skin; oily T-Zone & this is the best foundation I've used in a while. Perfect match. Smooth application. Medium coverage (all I need) Didn't oxidise or break up & go patchy on my oily parts which I have been finding with other foundations lately. However; I do find I get shiney round my chin & nose after approx 5hrs but it blots away & is "back to normal" after using a blotting sheet as with other brands as soon as my face produces oil my make up is wrecked & breaks up & goes patchy where this one doesn't & that is why I like it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by raviolindia

When I first boght this product, it was literally my saviour, it gave me a fresh dewy look, it smells nice and has great wear and medium-buildable coverage. I still love it now, but I've recently noticed that it makes my skin feel very oily after about 2 hours and I start getting shiny. This can be fixed with powder though, but while at school I have barely any time to do so. I would reccomend this foundation when going out at night, rather than for all day wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by vic37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells great & easy to apply & a nice texture and a very natural look.
I used this product along with the stay matte powder which goes perfectly together.
Its very affordable and I recommend more to people who dont have oily skin.
What I loved is you dont need concealer with this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard so many good things about this foundation that I decided to give it a try, but it is not that good as expected. I bought shade soft beige first (I am an Ivory/ NC15 shade) and it was so dark on me it made me look orange.

So i decided to buy 103 True Ivory, the lightest shade of all and it is still too dark on me. It makes me look orange still, and goes patchy during the day, even when i mix it with other foundations.

It has nice shimmery consistancy, and nice packaging but it does not work well on my skin. It has good coverage too. I really wanted to love this product but it's just not happening.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by HannahLiaNeil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this foundation, it was smooth, brightening and had a nice coverage but no shade matched me at all!even mixing shades and mixing with other foundations it just turned pink on my skin, such a shame because if it was the correct colour for me i would have really liked it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

BAD foundation!
I would not recommend this to anyone who has DRY skin.
it was 7.99, thinking it would be good, for that price I bought it, it was not good at all.

it made my skin peel and flake, and gave me terrible wrinkles under my eyes ( baring in mind I am 16 ) that should not be happening! it was way too pale, streaky and stuck in the creases of my skin!

this is a terrible foundation in all areas, I will never re purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was an ok product and gave good coverage. However I did end up far too shimmery when left on a a while! I'll use this foundation again but only when I'm not going to be out for long. I wouldn't purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by katieb16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best drugstore foundation I have ever used! I bought this and MAC studio fix fluid at the same time and I MUCH prefer this! There's so many pros to this foundation! The smell and the subtle shimmer it leaves on your skin are lovely; and the price is fantastic for what it's worth. It's not too cakey and can be built upon to your liking. The only reason it isn't 5 is because it tends to go patchy throughout the day but overall a great go-to product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by miranda13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because i had heard of a few people raving about it. I can safely say that I do not like this product. The first few times that I used this I quite liked it as it gave me a nice complexion and was nice coverage, I only wore it for about 2 hours so it stayed well. Then I tried wearing it to school- big mistake, after about 3 hours i could feel it on my face, i went to the bathroom and it was completely patchy, even after powdering and primer. A girl even started teasing me for being 'covered in makeup' when i had a very small amount on, it just looked like a lot because of how patchy it had become. As well as this the glitter was much too intense for me, and instead of being a nice shimmer, was like someone had sprinkled glitter on to my face.. In photos it looked particularly unflattering.

To sum up, I disliked this product. If you are looking for something long- lasting and natural looking, I would not recommend this product. However, it looks great in the fist hour of application and in dim lighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Ellam77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is actually much better than I expected. I was a bit worried about the shimmer but the finish is quite beautiful; you get a nice glow without looking overly dewy. The lighter colours lean a but too pink for me but that's pretty standard for drugstore foundation. Overall, it's a lovely daytime foundation and I'll purchase it again.