Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE the formula of this concealer pen! This is hands down my favorite concealer. I have tried all different concealers/highlighters and I can't say anything really compares. There are so many reasons I love this, however I do feel that it is kind of pricey for the amount that you get in one pen- which if you're wondering, is not a lot. I don't have super dark under eye circles, but they are noticeable without concealer and I just prefer the look of full coverage concealers. This concealer is definitely full coverage and really does give your skin a radiant glow. It instantly brightens my face- more so than any other concealer I have used. Another thing I love is that isn't greasy and it doesn't slide around or make my makeup crease. It really does last all day on me! I have used other concealers that would eventually fade and crease or wouldn't even be there by the end of the day. I think the longevity of it is due to the formula. This concealer has a creamy texture with a little bit of tackiness, which I think helps it grip on and stay all day. But once it dries it doesn't even feel like it's there. I don't mind the packaging, I think the brush is very handy and once you get used to how to work the dispenser, it isn't something you can't manage. My one and only complaint is that even though it is a drugstore product, the price is still too much to me for the amount of product you get. I have to replace one of these pens every month or so because there isn't much product in one. I continue to buy it because the concealer itself is amazing but I wish they would put more product in one pen so I don't have to run back and forth to the store and spend another $8. I would definitely recommend this product regardless. It does exactly what it claims and I haven't been able to go back to any other concealer after using this one.

this is my favorite highlighting concealer from Maybelline, I have it in all shades and the formula is just lovely. you have to work in sections because it dries quickly, *to blend, i think u should use a brush first then smooth out with fingers*.

it just brightens your complexion without looking looking too made up, like a really natural glow.

I feel it dries to a somewhat powdery finish, but it doesn't feel dry on the face. it is about $9 but is often on sale and u can find coupons frequently.

I love love love this product, sometimes this is all I wear, after spf of course :)

I love this concealer/highlighter! I have been using it for some time now and am so paranoid maybelline will discontinue it I buy 2 at a time. I use to use st laurent's touch eclat but this is so much cheaper and I like it better. I use the radiant shade and although it looks really light it really blend beautifully into your skin and you only need a little. i think if you use a eye cream it doesn't cake so I never have a problem with it looking cakey. I don't have very prominent dark circles so it works well as a concealer as well as a highlighter, it's very versatile.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been on the search for a concealer for undereyes which doesn't emphasize fine lines. I'd rather go without a concealer and have dark circles than have my eyes look crepey and older than they are without the concealer.

While I do have to put a plug in for Lancome effacernes, the price to restock prompted me to do another search to see what else is out there. I tried Dior skin flash, and the lady almost had me in for AUD$72 with promises of collagen boosting powers on top of the already flattering and crease free results it gave. ok well I never buy anything without doing MORE research and also seeing how it settles. Hours later it still looked good but I still wasn't convinced it was worth $72. On the way home from work I stopped at priceline and came out with deodorant, toner, Neutrogena night cream, tampons, gum, eyeliner, mascara, AND Maybelline lumitouch all for AUD$78.

Well I have to say the results are quite comparable. I left the Dior on one eye and started fresh on the other. My husband couldn't tell the difference, but thought the Dior side was a bit more wrinkly (maybe since I had it for an additional 4 hours, but it still looked decent)
Upon close inspection the Dior has bigger sparkles than the Maybelline lumi, so I thought Maybelline looked a bit more natural. I've had it on for 4 hours now and i really can't justify buying the Dior now. so happy I went for this one.

I really like this product for under eye concealing and brightening other areas of the face. The coverage is a good medium: it covers your average dark circles but if you have really bad dark circles you would need a colour corrector first. It can cake up a tiny bit on dryer under eyes, and also crease a but, but just set it and this isn't an issue. This hasn't broken me out. The shades are mostly yellow toned and there isn't much choice in terms of shade range.
Overall, a good drugstore highlighting concealer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really love this product. i bought it to use as an undereye concealer because my dark circles are worse than ever, and this does an incredible job of brightening up my face. i have the shade "radiant" which looks very peachy so i was worried it would be too dark on my pale skin, but it actually looks perfect. it's not as "illuminating" as i was expecting but i can't complain. it also has pretty good coverage so i'm excited to try it as a highlighter too (i have acne so usually highlighting makes it stand out, but dream lumi is very concealing).

the only issue i have with dream lumi is the packaging. i'm not crazy about the applicator, and i feel like the tube has a ridiculously small amount of product for the price.

My favorite drugstore concealer, What makes this so special is the highlighting it has in it! The only problem I have is that they run out so fast,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am always in search of the perfect under eye concealer. So far this is the best one I've tried from drugstore. The color works on my fair skin and it stays all day. I don't like the packaging because I don't like building up bacteria on the skin and I feel like I go through this quickly even though I don't use a ton at a time. Overall, it works for the price and I will keep buying.

I have this in the shade Radiance. As already mentioned a few times, Dream Lumi is similiar to MAC Prep + Prime highlighter. Both are dispensed through a click type pen with an applicator brush. MAC is more of a pink shade while Dream Lumi looks more like a slight peachy color. Both serve the same purpose. I find myself reaching for the Dream Lumi more that MAC's. Dream Lumi is definitely a repurchase product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after developing an intolerance to L'Oreal Touche Magique, which had previously been my HG under eye concealer/brightener. This is cheaper than L'Oreal and doesn't cause my eyes to water at all, so I'm pleased with that. I would say the brush applicator is a little more pointed than L'Oreal which isn't great for an under-eye product, but I'm happy with the coverage on my red/purplish circles, and staying power seems pretty good. Overall, happy with this and would repurchase.