October 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this concealer in radiant for a few months now and I really like it. I'm inbetween NC20-25 and this color is perfect on me. I do cut the crappy little brush off and it works like a charm. Two clicks and then tapping it on the table give me the perfect amount for both undereyes and around my nose. The creasing is very minimal and it covers my undereye circles better than anything else I've ever tried. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nikolkuzmin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rely on this concealer every single day. It covers up all your blemishes, and dark circles (as long as you put some powder on top, of course). It lasts a reasonable amount of time, I would say about 4 hours. I tend to touch my face A LOT, so it might last even longer if you're not like me. There are a couple bad things about this product. The first one is how it runs away really quick for the amount of money you pay for it. I live in Canada, and it costs about 10$ CAD before taxes. And, the tube lasts me about a month, and then runs out. It's bad how I have to keep purchasing it, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I think anyone will too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the coverage that this product provides. It is the best FULL coverage under eye concealer that I've ever used....even beating out my previous favorite Christian Dior concealer!! I do not use this product as a highlighter so can't comment on it that regard! I have dark circles under my eyes and this makes them invisible with a radiant finish to boot! It's not shimmery, rather dewy and makes my eye area look totally rested and refreshed. My only critique is that is does crease a bit, and I wish they made this in a tube as opposed to the wasteful twist pen applicator. Long lasting coverage too. I hope Maybelline won't discontinue this one!

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophu

somewhere in between 3 stars and 4 stars...
I have big eye circles and i usually use lloreal true match super blendable foundation to cover my eye circles up (even though its not a concealer) and i love that foundation cause it actually does cover up my eye circles very well. This concealer is not AS good as the foundation but it will work great if you don't have eye circles as big as mine (my eye circles are huge don't worry) but the concealer does leave a little shine to the circles which make it obvious that you kind of have it on but after a while, it will set in fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by gechok

I absolutely love this. I heard about it through Youtube and I wanted to try it out. I was running low on my Garnier rollerball concealer (which I love, but it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand and it doesn't have the best coverage).

I use this underneath my eyes and as a highlight on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose, and chin. I've even used this on my acne and it covers very nicely. It has a great consistency, too. The label on mine has worn off, but I don't really care. I actually ran out of mine and have been meaning to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

This is the best highlighter, hands down! I have fair skin and radiant (pink toned) looks amazing on me! I don't know why anyone would pay over twice the cost for a high end highlighter pen.. This one is so affordable and does wonders to brighten my face! I have no desire to try any high end versions!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Yes, yes, and yes! I love this for my inner eye and the bridge of nose! It brightens my eyes perfectly and blends well :) It also works great on my cupid's bow for some extra definition.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in Radiant and love it for highlighting! I am about an NW15-20 and I use this on my forehead, nose,smile area, around my nose, under my eyes, and down the bridge of my nose. This bad boy is fantastic I draw an upside down triangle on my forehead a line, down my nose, small upside down triangles under my eyes, and the other places I mentioned. I then use a blending brush for concealer. I find the one from ELF works really well. Mind you I apply all of this over my foundation but before powder. It blends into my skin so seamlessly! It totally highlights and brightens my skin.

It lasts and it is pretty reasonably priced. I have Mister Light and I love this just as much as my HE one! If you purchase this in the Radiant shade I would only recommend it for highlighting because of the slight luminosity and it does not cover spots. Or they will stand out with this particular shade. If you use this for highlighting you will love this! I know I do because it's so easy to use and it works on my fair skin. This is a great pen if you don't want to splurge on the HE one's I for one am glad I have this one as well because it does work very nicely. I keep this one in my daily MU bag so it gets used a lot. If you like pens for illuminating this little gem will treat you right! Recommended:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by savyy

I was using Mac Prep + Prime hi-lighter but it looked dry, cakey and settled into fine lines. I got this in nude to cover dark circles and ivory to hi-light. It covers pretty good and no caking and hardly settled into fine lines. It has a nice finish, not matte but not too sparkly. It's also alot cheaper than Mac.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lushie22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer, I am 13 and it worked amazingly on my pale skin, it covered up my under eye circles, and it HELPED to cover my spots, although they were not completely covered, but I still love it. I purchased it around a week ago. It has a mutual smell, its texture is thick, but does not look cakey (yay!) I am really into make-up, it is my passion, so this works perfectly! I have the shade 01 ivory. it does not highlight for me, but I believe this is because the shade was too dark for me, even though it still blended perfectly!! LOVE IT! I will be repurchasing it! :)