April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after trying the regular Suave dry shampoo with no success. This was around $3. It smells like shampoo, kind of like Pantene I guess. I like this a lot better than the regular Suave dry shampoo. This doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and brittle, it makes it feel soft and almost normal, although there is still the slight feeling of it being coated. I suppose that is to be expected with something like this. It absorbs excess oil and leaves a nice fragrance. It's nice for in-between shampoos or after getting off of work and looking to freshen up a bit when there is no time for a shower. I am still seeking a more natural and cruelty-free alternative that works for me, but until then this will have to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Seems like many people don't like the smell, and that was the reason I bought this in the first place, I really like the way it smells! It smells clean and not perfumey in any way. As far as results, I don't find it works any better then any of the high or low end dry shampoos, I have tried many and just haven't found that one that blew me away. I would prob buy this product again because I do like the way it smells and until I find that magical dry shampoo this one can stick around

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall this is a great product! First of all it is very inexpensive and budget-friendly and can be found at most drug stores/grocery stores. It also has good packaging that is durable and easy to use. This product is great at absorbing oil and adding volume to hair. My hair looked fresh and clean after using this product. It does come out white, but brushes away easily. This was not a big problem for me because I have blonde hair, but for someone with darker hair it could be problematic. The only other downside for me was the smell. Although it's smell is much better than other dry shampoos I have tried (Tresemme, Batiste, etc.), it was still very strong. Overall I was very pleased with this product and will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I have to say I like the smell of this product way better than many other dry shampoos I've tried in the past. Honestly some of them smell so bad it's not even worth using! This smells like flowers. It works really well too. I find that it absorbs oils and freshens my hair. The price is also just right. I love trying different dry shampoos so I may or may not repurchase depending if I can find something else I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing.
Ok, I'm going to be extremely honest here: when I first saw the description of this product I was more than a bit skeptic.
I mean, really? Dry shampoo that smooths your hair, absorbs oils and doesn't leave it all frizzy? Oh, I highly doubt that. It's just some powder in spray form, isn't it?
Boy, did I like finding out I was wrong this time!

This really does all of this. It just makes my hair look refreshed, clean, and feel good too.
I truly love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Ohviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sure, it will soak up a bit of oil when my bangs need to be cleaned up. And it will give me a little volume. But it isn't worth the price that everyone around me has to pay when I use it. The smell is so gross. My boyfriend complained so I know that it isn't just me that noticed. Its cheap, but it smells cheap too. If you're going to use something that makes your hair look clean, look for something that won't make you smell like you just dipped your face in a barrel of cheap cologne. Sort of defeats the purpose.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a little biased because I just can't stand the smell. It reeks of cheap cologne, and makes my hair feel powdery with the residue. On top of that, my hair still feels and looks greasy afterwards. I wish I hadn't bought so many on drugstore.com...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jessbaby11

This product did not absorb as much oil as I though it would. It leaves a weird residue on my hair making it not as manageable. Def would not buy this dry shampoo again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by areate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THIS MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT. Looks good whie yu do it, and adds quite a bit volume. But if you use it often, YOUR HAIR WILL START FALLIN OUT IN CLUMPS- AVOID!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought on clearence for less than 2bucks. Im always looking for a better dry shampoo because i have a 3 yr old who wont let me shower everyday and when i havethe time i always seem to lack the energy. I have fine, limp hair. I actually dye it more often since thats one of the few ways i can get any volume.
Thats one thing this is half decent at.. but the smell is so intoxicating i actually have to walk around my house while i use it or risk passing out. However, as a smoker, the upside to that is it really does deoderize my hair. As far as getting rid of greasy hair.. ive had better.
Overall, i call it medicore, but worth 2 bucks. I just noticed it says 'salon proven to refresh as well as bumble and bumble'. If that is true i think they must be talking about refreshing the scent of your hair, not so much the clean-looking factor.