October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw another redhead use this in her blog so I figured I'd give it a shot. I really like this subtle shade for when I play up my eyes. (I'm not into nudes they look terrible on me) I used to be a matte ls kinda girl but it ages me badly these days, these do not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

So many reviews on this, but just wanted to share...despite the chunky glitter, this is one of my favorite Revlon Lip Butters. The color is absolutely gorgeous and when I layer it on top of a tinted natural colored lip balm like Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Honeysuckle or NYC's Appleicious Lip Balm in Caramel Apple I don't "feel" the glitter quite so much. Also, with MAC's Cremesheen Lip Glass in Boy Bait on top you get the most glamorous peachy nude lip EVER!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I enjoy the color of this product quite a bit. However, there is far more glitter than necessary. I can feel it on my lips, and that's just not cute. I'm not into shimmery lip products anyway, so huge chunky glitter is not really my thing. It's unfortunate because I do like the color, like I said. I still wear this product, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

Girls for this particular lipstick use a lip brush and you will see totally different result. When i first bought it i wasn't impressed at all plus it has lots of glitter.. I stopped using it untill one day applied with lip brush and it changed my opinion about this lipstick. Now on my lips color looks very natural peachy-pink with just a little bit of shimmer. I just love this shade, once again dont use it from the bullet but with the lip brush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xclairelouisex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I purchased 4 lip butters in this seasons lip butter Christmas gift set for $45NZ which is pretty great since these are $22 individually in New Zealand! I'd heard great things about these lip butters so I thought why not buy the pack! It came with the shades "peach parfait" "lollipop" "candy apple" & "berry smoothie"

Peach Parfait is the ONLY colour/lip butter that I have a problem with. It is FULL of chunky pieces of glitter. Two of the other shades are also glittery but it's very very fine glitter that you can't feel when you apply it to your lips. My issue with the glitter in peach parfait is the fact that it makes your lips feel so rough every time you press them together. I want smooth silky lips. Not impressed! The colour is lovely though so if you don't mind glitter or roughness on your lips then you may find yourself loving it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a pretty nude peach shade that make your lips look extra full. I have to say this isn't as moisturizing than the other lip butters because of the glitter.

I have to say that because it's such a nice color, warm but not too warm and great as a bronze beachy look I can deal with the glitter. If I don't find anything better I will definitely repurchase. I'm a big fan of glitter, but I have to say the problem with this lipstick is that the glitters stay after the rest of the color is gone and that's quite annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

MY MOST REACHED FOR LIP PRODUCT.
it's the perfect MLBB shade for my nc25 skin.
the only downside is that it is not really moisturizing, and i also hate the packaging.it's too messy. as some of the product is always stuck on the tip and it's hard to clean them out.
i also find it very soft and buttery, too soft sometimes, however with gentle use, this shouldn't be a problem.
overall, great shade, and will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Whit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shade! On my lips it translates as a sheer but buildable warm light pink with a golden shine that really compliments my NW20-25 leaning neutral skin tone. That being said, I'm not a fan of the formula. The glitter is very chunky so the application has a gritty feel compared to my other lip butter Pink Truffle. Beyond the grittyness there is a smoothness to the formula (if that makes any sense lol) but I don't think it's very moisturizing at all. In fact I find it to be a tad bit drying at times. I can get about a half hour to an hour of wear with normal activities until I need to reapply but once it starts to fade it tends to leave behind some of that gold glitter around my lips that's really hard to get off. I deal with it since the shade is so flattering on me but once my tube is gone (which will be soon since there isn't a lot of product in there) I will not repurchase unless I'm unable to find a better dupe. Also the formula is very soft so if you live in a warm climate you have to be careful as it can get quite melted and messy in the tube. The packaging is nice and not too cheap looking. I like how the cap coordinates to the lip butter shade and snaps when you close it so you know it's secure.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sadly, this is my favorite shade of the Revlon Lip Butters but it is chock-full of GLITTER! Now, I usually don't mind a bit of shimmer but this one feels gritty on the lips, and when the color wears off all that is left is a ton of glitter... This is my favorite shade too! My next favorite shade..Berry Smoothie, also has tons of glitter. The rest of the shades, wonderful texture, but I just don't get a long with the colors. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like the color, I love the lip butter line... I HATE GLITTER!!

When I bought this I thought it would be a good nude color for everyday wear and some moisture. But NO NO NO!! The glitter actually hurts...

The chunky glitter in any product is a major turn off for me and this is no exception... I am sorry revlon but This one is a miss :(