September 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

BB Cream - Estee Lauder - DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by teruterugong

I would definitely give this 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that I could get similar bb creams (Missha Perfect cover) for half the price. The bb cream has a nice light smell and you can feel and refreshing/cooling effect when you blend this into your skin. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, but it did a pretty good job of evening out my skin tone, but it required concealer to cover up my nasty old acne scars and blackheads. If you have money to spare I'd say do for this product. (Keep in mind the shades offered are both rather light)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second BB cream I have tried so I am not able to compare this to other brands. It gives a second skin texture without being too matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by FatalGrace

Amazing BB.
Now i'm not a BB cream maniac and I still didn't try every BB cream that's out there, add to that i've never used an asian BB cream but i absolutely LOVE this product.

1- Very good packaging (squeeze tube that doesn't squirt out a ridiculous amount of product)

2- It does give quite good coverage for a BB
i don't have perfect skin but this does cover all my imperfections (slight discolouration- few acne scars) where i need more coverage i apply a second layer to the spot and it does conceal my imperfections. i even apply two layers of this under my eyes instead of wearing concealer.

3- Anti-oxidant ? Very true. (and ofc spf 35) though i live in a sunny country so i do wear SPF cream under it.

4-it does have a smell. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. sometimes i hate it sometimes i like it. it smells floral so nothing unpleasant. The smell usually vanishes after 3-4 mins of applying it.

i wear this everyday and for everywhere.
i stopped using all my foundations, i now only wear them in special occasions.
i noticed after using this BB my skin never looks tired after i wash my face
it looks radiant in fact.
Back in the day when i used foundations for 8 hours and more after washing my face, my skin looked tired, there was almost yellowish tint to it, which left me looking more tired.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is a very, very good product. As I am writing this - on the hottest, most humid day of the year so far - my skin still looks fairly matte, even though it is oily and I have been wearing this BB cream since I put it on early this morning, about ten hours ago. It has a creamy consistency which makes it easy to blend, the color (I've got it in Light) is very natural-looking, and of course I love the high SPF. This is a real winner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by martejensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try out this product as this was my first BB cream ever. However, it really didn't do much for me. It's a little on the sheerer side, but I could live with that cause it's (to some extent) buildable. This has to be the only good thing I have to say about this product, unfortunately. About an hour after applying, it becomes a greasy and blotchy mess. The product just melts of your face, and it's just not very pretty. Also, it has a cumcumber-scent to it, witch really isn't that bad, I just prefer cosmetics without scent. Maybe this could work better on a normal to dry skintype?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by elli0711

I have been using this product on a daily basis since November 2012. I initially got it for a trip to Mexico because I wanted to have a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I'm glad that the sales associate recommended this product. It is a great light coverage and it doesn't clog my pores - I have very sensitive skin as well so it's good that this product works for me.

So far the 30 ml has lasted me for over 6 months and there's still plenty left. I have to use a powder over this to help reduce oil on my face as I do have an oily T zone.

If I ever finish the 30 ml I'll definitely buy another one. I currently use 02-medium as my shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by biancamina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! I use it as a base for my makeup, or I'll put a thin layer over the top of my makeup of it looks to powdery or unnatural. It's a nice cream that looks like you have no makeup on. It doesn't cover acne but evens out flushed cheeks or scars. It also has SPF and is great to use in place of sunscreen because there's a guarantee that you won't break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB Cream is great in my opinion. It's a bit thicker than most BB Creams but when I put it on it feels like I'm wearing nothing like a BB Cream should feel like. The finish of this BB Cream is a matte finish which is a bonus for me and my oily skin. Like most BB Creams this doesn't have a strong coverage, but its has enough coverage to even out my skin tone and dull out some of my acne scars. Also it wears well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin.
For the product itself I give this a 5/5, but if I were to take account that it doesn't have a great shade selection and that the price is quite high for my wallet, I would give it a 3/5.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by alicia148

I don't think I'll ever buy a BB cream again as I like having everything separate. I tried this one though and I must admit it did make my skin look great in a natural kind of way. I would describe it as a very light foundation. However it didn't feel that moisturising and it absorbed into my skin so quickly that it was hard to blend, so you do need to moisturise first. I would like to use this as a tinted moisturiser for the day time, or under foundation if you want extra coverage. BUT it's too expensive in my opinion and it has an SPF of 35. I live in the UK and I want UV exposure in my 30 minute lunch break when I walk to the shop! We seriously need all the daylight we can get, especially in winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a huge NO from me..! I really really wanted to love this product! I thought it would be perfect for summer since it has SPF 35.. But it wasn't. First of all the lightest shade is too dark for me....(I'm nc15) and it made me look orangie.. Plus it is quite drying... It claims that would fit any skin type... But I don't think that's true.. I have dry-sensitive skin and when I wear this after my moisturizer it dries me out instantly..! I think this would be a great bb cream for not to pale oily-skin ladies. Sadly it didn't work for me :/