November 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

BB Cream - Estee Lauder - DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ksinson87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great BB cream. I'm nearly finished with my 2nd tube and already have a 3rd tube ready to go. There is a faint cucumber scent, which I don't mind. Also the SPF is 35 (yay!) My sensitive skin hasn't had any adverse reactions to this product. The consistency is nice, it's not exactly thick or too watery. I do suggest wearing a moisturizer under it for smoother application. It only comes in two shades, Light or Medium. The medium color works well for me. I dot it all over my face and pat everything in with my fingers to avoid a streaky look. I'm not sure if this is really doing anything beneficial for my face, but I do prefer it over foundation. This is a BB cream so I definitely don't expect full coverage, I still use concealer under my eyes and dark acne marks. I love how my face feels like it can breathe when I'm wearing this. It looks very natural, and I've gotten compliments on how nice my skin looks (double yay!) I don't use anything to set it, so my shine eventually breaks through, but nothing a lil oil blotter can't fix. Would definitely repurchase. I would not suggest this product if you're looking for a full coverage, matte look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Errai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over a year and think that it's a pretty good product in comparison to other BB creams in the North American market.

Despite coming only in two tints, it blends well with the skin. It also doesn't make dry skin look as flaky as other products I've used. However, it's also not the most moisturizing product so I find it better to put it on top of a moisturizer. I like the matte finish but after a few hours, my face does get oily again. The product provides some coverage but not enough to conceal redness or darkness under the eyes. It has a nice cucumber fragrance which fades away after a while. Overall, I feel it's a pretty convenient product to have especially if one does not like putting on too much makeup. It doesn't work miracles but that's too high of an expectation and I haven't found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dawngol

I am 42 with good skin- I am fair with a few wrinkles and redness in my cheeks. I have tried many different BB and CC creams and this is by far my favourite. It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin tone and give me a glow. Foundation is too heavy for me and some other BB creams I have used don't provide enough coverage. I also like the tube as I can squeeze out every last bit of product and I find I don't need very much so it lasts a long time.
I put it on over moisturizer as it is a bit too thick and dry to go on alone. I have to wait for the moisturiser to dry first and apply and spread the product thinly over my face. Looks natural and blends well with my skin.
I commented previously that I love Clinique CC cream and still do for summer, but I need a little more coverage and colour now and EL BB provides that for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by julia75

Really bad dry texture, gives no glow to the skin and totally not worth the money. Once again I experience how overrated Estee Lauder is. Would not by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by tkhrimyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Half way through my second tube. It's the perfect product if you don't want/need to wear heavy make up, especially on daily basis. Some days if my skin feels a little on the dry side I apply a moisturizer underneath this cream, but if it feels normal this is enough on its own. I LOVE how it perfects my skin, allowing it to still show through. My pores look a lot smaller, and the skin achieves an overall healthy, glowing look (not greasy!). I do use a concealer under the eyes AFTER applying the BB cream, just as I would with a liquid foundation, and then set it lightly with loose or pressed powder.
The only other BB cream that I have tried is by Smashbox. I have to admit that I liked the color of that one better; however, overall the Estee Lauder one does so much more for my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by teruterugong

I would definitely give this 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that I could get similar bb creams (Missha Perfect cover) for half the price. The bb cream has a nice light smell and you can feel and refreshing/cooling effect when you blend this into your skin. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, but it did a pretty good job of evening out my skin tone, but it required concealer to cover up my nasty old acne scars and blackheads. If you have money to spare I'd say do for this product. (Keep in mind the shades offered are both rather light)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second BB cream I have tried so I am not able to compare this to other brands. It gives a second skin texture without being too matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by FatalGrace

Amazing BB.
Now i'm not a BB cream maniac and I still didn't try every BB cream that's out there, add to that i've never used an asian BB cream but i absolutely LOVE this product.

1- Very good packaging (squeeze tube that doesn't squirt out a ridiculous amount of product)

2- It does give quite good coverage for a BB
i don't have perfect skin but this does cover all my imperfections (slight discolouration- few acne scars) where i need more coverage i apply a second layer to the spot and it does conceal my imperfections. i even apply two layers of this under my eyes instead of wearing concealer.

3- Anti-oxidant ? Very true. (and ofc spf 35) though i live in a sunny country so i do wear SPF cream under it.

4-it does have a smell. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. sometimes i hate it sometimes i like it. it smells floral so nothing unpleasant. The smell usually vanishes after 3-4 mins of applying it.

i wear this everyday and for everywhere.
i stopped using all my foundations, i now only wear them in special occasions.
i noticed after using this BB my skin never looks tired after i wash my face
it looks radiant in fact.
Back in the day when i used foundations for 8 hours and more after washing my face, my skin looked tired, there was almost yellowish tint to it, which left me looking more tired.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is a very, very good product. As I am writing this - on the hottest, most humid day of the year so far - my skin still looks fairly matte, even though it is oily and I have been wearing this BB cream since I put it on early this morning, about ten hours ago. It has a creamy consistency which makes it easy to blend, the color (I've got it in Light) is very natural-looking, and of course I love the high SPF. This is a real winner for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by martejensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try out this product as this was my first BB cream ever. However, it really didn't do much for me. It's a little on the sheerer side, but I could live with that cause it's (to some extent) buildable. This has to be the only good thing I have to say about this product, unfortunately. About an hour after applying, it becomes a greasy and blotchy mess. The product just melts of your face, and it's just not very pretty. Also, it has a cumcumber-scent to it, witch really isn't that bad, I just prefer cosmetics without scent. Maybe this could work better on a normal to dry skintype?