April 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent and performance of this product and it really seems to keep my hair very soft and more manageable. However, i feel that this sometimes weighs down my hair a bit but not enough to make me dislike it. I only gave it four lippies for this reason. Fine hair might use caution, watch for product overload, could be heavy if you use too much on fine or delicate hair. Other than that, this is a great leave-in spray!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been loving L'oreal's eversleek line lately, but this. Oh my god. The smell is SO strong that it gave me ridiculous migraines. It is strong and it doesn't go away. I had to wash it out after I finally decided i could take it anymore. And it didn't even make my hair soft. I had to return this. The best part about this product is the bottle. If your bottle had a stream spray, you got a defect because this product comes out in the finest mist, I almost just kept it and dumped the product down the drain to keep the bottle to make my own hair mister. But $7 is a lot for just a misting bottle so i returned it. Sorry Loreal but I seriously don't know why anyone would want to dump pure noxious perfume on their heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by babylove2

This leave in spray is GREATNESS!! Leaves my hair SO silky, soft, shiny...and smells great, too! I have a very hard time finding hair products that work... Most are heavy, greasy, do nothing, etc. But this stuff is amazing!! When I air dry my hair after using this, I get nice glossy waves/curls... And when I straighten I get shiny, frizz-free, smooth hair! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I love the matching shampoo and conditioner so it made sense to get this. It smells lovely like brown sugar and the scent lingers which is a plus. A couple of sprays and my hair is left soft and shiny. This is one of the few leave ins that I can use alone and my hair looks great. Detangles well and doesn't leave behind a residue. Not sticky either. I paid around eight bucks for this at Walgreens. I like the gold packaging and the spray nozzle doesn't clog up after consistent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My newest grail product! My hair gets very dry, and I've probably tried every leave in in the drugstore, as well as several salon brands. this one out performs them all! It's reasonably priced at around 8 bucks, the bottle is larger than most leave in's, and smells pretty without being cloying - kind of a sultry/fruit scent that is quite alluring-, and that is just the icing on the cake! the product itself comes out with a slight creamy consistency, which is much more reassuring than seeing watery when your problem is dry hair. I like to gently massage it into my ends, and can feel the difference instantly. It leaves my ends very soft, and, added bonus: frizz free! The effect lasts me most of the day, and I re spray in the evenings. I am in love, but I can see where maybe those with only 'sort of dry' may find it a little on the heavy side. will re buy until they quit making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by RupeeVall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Leaves my hair fluffy (not weighed down), frizz-free (not greasy) and smelling like vanilla. I can see why some people don't like the scent, so if you don't like your hair smelling like a vanilla yankee candle, then stay away from this particular line. But my boyfriend likes it, I like it, so I'm a fan!

PS- I had my hair thermally reconditioned (Japanese straightened) and this is a perfect leave-in to use post treatment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

LOOOVE everything about this product....it adds shine, reduces frizz without adding heavy waxes or stickiness that makes hair puff out even worse.I sprayed this on my damp hair and after letting it dry naturally, I had the soft beachy-wave look I had been hoping for. The scent is wonderful too.... different from most others on the market.... this smells vanilla-ish. I'm so impressed with this product and looking forward to trying the rest of this line! Now L'Oreal, PLEASE do not stop making this, it's a winner!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately, I think I have to agree with some of the negative comments about this prod.
I'm not a big fan of the smell. It's not really tropical, just kinda weird in an off-putting kinda way.
And I'm not sure it's as moisturizing as I would like. It applies nicely--a few pumps does my whole head. I try to avoid the roots and just hit the ends. It does feel thick which you'd think means it's doing it's job, but I don't know... I can comb my hair nicely and dry it with no tangles. I can style my hair nicely, and I have to admit that it doesn't tangle or act staticy during the day anymore. So, I do see some benefits from this prod. But, I don't really like it. My hair doesn't feel any shinier or silkier or smoother--in fact, it feels thicker(which is nice for a change), but feels more like unprocessed, unstyled hair. So I guess it's good that my hair feels less damaged, but it doesn't seem any shinier. It's kind of weird stuff... I think it comes down to the lack of silicone and other slickery, shiny, chemical-stuff.
If you're looking for an all-natural product that works well, this is definitely the prod for you--But if you miss the silicones and slickery stuff that makes hair shiny(but is also bad for you), this may not be your cup of tea.
I'm going to try this for a bit and see if my hair breaks less and stays healthy--otherwise I'm going back to the silicones :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a long-time MUAer, but I have not reviewed a lot. But I've decided that I must leave some legacy for my family, as an explanation of all those half-empty bottles and cartons of makeup in my closet. :) So here goes!
I wanted to like this. I wanted to love it. It has 4.5, and for the most part you ladies haven't steered me wrong (BTW, you're all responsible for most of the stuff in the closet!!:) ) But this did nothing for me. After using it, my hair felt crunchy and dry on the ends. I tried it after a couple different conditioners (in the EverPure/Creme line) but no luck. On the last day, I even ended up setting my hair with my Caruso steam rollers (more on them later-LOVE 'EM!) and squirting each section with Black 15-in-1 (more on it also to come). Plus, I'm not A fan of the scent - I'm just not a fan of tropical-y smells. This won't come back out of the closet.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great leave in for my colored hair. I actually like the scent and love what it does for my often frizzy hair. My hair is smoother when I flat iron my long bangs. Imparts shine, too. Lovely price for something so effective.