L'Oreal EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

4.2

aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, sodium pca, phenoxyethanol, arginine, behentrimonium chloride, trideceth-6, chlorhexidine dihydrchloride, camelina sativa oil, linalool, amodimethicone, isopropyl alcohol, parfum/fragrence, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, grape seed oil, cetrimonium chloride, apricot kernel oil, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, glycerin. 2012

on 2/5/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product after reading the reviews on MUA about this product. Prior to this I used "It's a 10 miracle leave in," which is the best and most nourishing leave in I've ever used. However, this one is a true contender especially at it's low price. I applied on damp hair after washing/conditioning my hair.After using my hair felt so soft and looked so healthy and the huge bottle will last me forever! Will repurchase for sure!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think I've found the one! (so far....)

I've been using this product a few days but I pretty much instantly saw a huge difference in my hair! I've been searching for a leave-in that would help quench my naturally dry hair. Add to that the fact that I recently lifted my hair and went red? Yes my hair is thirsty!

The smell is loud! I happen to like very perfumy hair products but if you're sensitive to smell this may not be the product for you. I read several reviews that said this smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar/Brown Sugar & Vanilla...that's spot on!

It comes in a spray bottle that's pretty standard for leave-ins but it's so thick and rich. Along the lines of It's A 10 and FX 10 Miracle spray almost (?) which was a VERY good thing for me. I have very thick curly hair and I need a thicker product.

The product itself seems to have done wonders for my hair! I used Ulta Red conditioner mixed with their Ultimate Moisture conditioner to cowash. After I applied their leave-in spray (which I've used with other products and I still found my hair kinda dry) I sprayed a pretty good amount of this on my damp hair and combed it through with a wide toothed comb. Not many tangles at all! (Could be due to the other conditioners I used but I truly feel this helped a lot)

When my hair dried it wasn't crunchy and didn't seem as dry as usual...not really dry at all! My hair had a nice sheen to it. I won't exactly say my hair was shiny but keep in mind my hair is dry naturally so this was an improvement.

All in all I must say I am REALLY liking this! It's moderately priced. It's not your $3 leave-ins but for 8.5 ounces and the way my hair felt after use I'll gladly pay the $7.74 Walmart is asking! I like to start at the cheaper products and kinda work my way up lol This one is well worth it!

on 1/16/2013 9:44:00 AM

Sulfate free and dimethicone free. I live in a hard water area (mineral deposits on everything). I had been using clarifying shampoo once a week and also using smoothing serums with dimethicone. A great prescription for drying out your tresses and then color and perm on top of that! After using the EverCreme nourishing shampoo and the conditioner, I followed it up of course with the EverCreme Nourishing Leave-In Spray. Completely renewed my hair in one application. NOT sticky, can't even tell I left anything on my hair! Smells Great! Which I will also review the shampoo and conditioner. So thankful I researched the best product and it worked just as it promised!

on 1/9/2013 10:47:00 AM

I love this spray SO much. I don't blow-dry my hair because it frizzes. I set my hair the old-school way, wrapping it around my head to get it smooth. This spray beautifully detangles my hair after washing and helps me set my hair. When I shake my hair out in the morning it is smooth and tangle-free and feels thick and silky. I can't say enough about this product. I needed a detangler and this is exactly what I was looking for and more. And it smells nice. I think I've noticed less breakage since I started using this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If I can't find my 1st choice... VO5 detangle and shine then this is my 2nd choice. Works great to get snarly tangles out with ease. I think this is very expensive for ds. If you like this I highly recommend trying VO5 detangle and shine. Its around $3

on 12/25/2012 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Like the mask, this product is wonderful on my hair. I used to bleach my hair for years and finally decided to go back to my natural brunette locks after noticing the severe damage. Its been about a year since I completely left the bleaching and any dyes alone (including the brunette dyes I used to get back to normal) and my hair is still very dry at the few inches of the ends. All of the dye has not grown out. (my hair is about 4 inches below shoulder) I have battled with the salon/ beauty supply products and somehow I love this drugstore line more for my dry hair.
It does not weigh down my hair and it is great to use when blow drying. This product plus the mask, has really helped my hair grow because I haven't felt the need to trim it as often, as this helps condition my ends very well.
My only con is the packaging. I truly think this should be in a pump type of bottle. when it gets low, the thick mixture get kind of stopped up in the bottom of the bottle and cant spray out. I always have to remove the top when it gets low to get the rest of it out. Usually about 3 more uses that wont spray out at the end of the bottle. But what is in this bottle is most important, so that is why I still give it 5 lippies. My favorite drugstore spray.

on 10/25/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE the fragrance of the EverCreme line. Sadly, all of them made my fine hair dry, brittle and actually stiff at the ends. It turned my hair into straw and it took a few argan oil treatments to get it back to normal.

on 10/15/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really love all the products I have tried from the Evercreme line. This nourishing leave in spray softens and conditions my hair without any weight or residue. My hair is so easy to detangle after using this spray. This is the best line I have ever used in on my hair! I use the intense nourishing shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been so soft, smooth, silky, shiny and manageable. And the scent is heaven! It almost smells like warm vanilla sugar from b&bw. Hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used.

Pros: great smell, lightweight and doesnt seem to make my hair feel or look weighed down, makes my hair soft smooth shiny and tangle free..Best leave in conditioner.i have used by far..No cons.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have really incredibly dry, thick hair. The discovery of heat styling right before high school fried my hair for two years straight. I chopped several inches of damage off junior year and went CG but I'm still struggling with my natural dryness--I've never had split ends, but countless trims and cuts have never eliminated my awful, kinky, frizzy ends.

I've noticed that amodimethicone (this product contains it) really helps my hair wrt shine and softness. That's what motivated me to pick this up in the first place. I've never experienced build up from this even though I co-wash, so don't let that stop you.

When I first got this, it was my only leave in product besides my conditioner. I would put some GVP conditioning balm in my hair after my shower and then unscrew the top of this and pour it into my hand--a little spray doesn't cut it with my hair. The texture of this is very light and slippery. I'd apply this straight to my hair and when it dried, it would be a bit less frizzy, with amazing shine and so soft, and virtually tangle-free except for my perpetually pesky ends. The downside was that my hair would still be fairly frizzy and I was going through the bottle really fast.

Now I use Garnier Sleek & Shine Leave-In Creme as my primary leave-in conditioner. This is just the cherry on top. I apply my GVP balm, a bit of coconut oil, Sleek & Shine, and then about 4 sprays of this. The shine is still there and I never need to untangle my hair anymore.

For someone with less dry hair than I have, this will be a great leave in on its own. If you recognize your situation in my hair, though--I suggest the method I've now developed. This really smells too good and makes my hair too shiny for me not to repurchase it :)