September 23, 2014 | 1957 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by SummerRose485

Pros: great smell, lightweight and doesnt seem to make my hair feel or look weighed down, makes my hair soft smooth shiny and tangle free..Best leave in conditioner.i have used by far..No cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by comealongpond10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have really incredibly dry, thick hair. The discovery of heat styling right before high school fried my hair for two years straight. I chopped several inches of damage off junior year and went CG but I'm still struggling with my natural dryness--I've never had split ends, but countless trims and cuts have never eliminated my awful, kinky, frizzy ends.

I've noticed that amodimethicone (this product contains it) really helps my hair wrt shine and softness. That's what motivated me to pick this up in the first place. I've never experienced build up from this even though I co-wash, so don't let that stop you.

When I first got this, it was my only leave in product besides my conditioner. I would put some GVP conditioning balm in my hair after my shower and then unscrew the top of this and pour it into my hand--a little spray doesn't cut it with my hair. The texture of this is very light and slippery. I'd apply this straight to my hair and when it dried, it would be a bit less frizzy, with amazing shine and so soft, and virtually tangle-free except for my perpetually pesky ends. The downside was that my hair would still be fairly frizzy and I was going through the bottle really fast.

Now I use Garnier Sleek & Shine Leave-In Creme as my primary leave-in conditioner. This is just the cherry on top. I apply my GVP balm, a bit of coconut oil, Sleek & Shine, and then about 4 sprays of this. The shine is still there and I never need to untangle my hair anymore.

For someone with less dry hair than I have, this will be a great leave in on its own. If you recognize your situation in my hair, though--I suggest the method I've now developed. This really smells too good and makes my hair too shiny for me not to repurchase it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the warm, vanilla scent, and it adds moisture, but it does not take care of all my frizzies. If I use this I have to wash my hair the next day, whereas if I don't use it I can go a couple of days without washing. I do better adding another pump of the Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner to my hair as a leave-in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by RedWineGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'Oreal sent me samples of EverSleek and I was impressed w/the conditioner. I went to their site and saw that they had more "Ever" products. I selected "EverCreme" bc my hair is dry.

For my Afr-Amer ladies who are natural this is a fantastic leave-in for your twists and braids. Add this to your spray bottle and your hair will be soft and manageable. It smells kinda like sweet vanilla. It's also good before blow drying. Just spritz and comb thru. It works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent and performance of this product and it really seems to keep my hair very soft and more manageable. However, i feel that this sometimes weighs down my hair a bit but not enough to make me dislike it. I only gave it four lippies for this reason. Fine hair might use caution, watch for product overload, could be heavy if you use too much on fine or delicate hair. Other than that, this is a great leave-in spray!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been loving L'oreal's eversleek line lately, but this. Oh my god. The smell is SO strong that it gave me ridiculous migraines. It is strong and it doesn't go away. I had to wash it out after I finally decided i could take it anymore. And it didn't even make my hair soft. I had to return this. The best part about this product is the bottle. If your bottle had a stream spray, you got a defect because this product comes out in the finest mist, I almost just kept it and dumped the product down the drain to keep the bottle to make my own hair mister. But $7 is a lot for just a misting bottle so i returned it. Sorry Loreal but I seriously don't know why anyone would want to dump pure noxious perfume on their heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by babylove2

This leave in spray is GREATNESS!! Leaves my hair SO silky, soft, shiny...and smells great, too! I have a very hard time finding hair products that work... Most are heavy, greasy, do nothing, etc. But this stuff is amazing!! When I air dry my hair after using this, I get nice glossy waves/curls... And when I straighten I get shiny, frizz-free, smooth hair! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the matching shampoo and conditioner so it made sense to get this. It smells lovely like brown sugar and the scent lingers which is a plus. A couple of sprays and my hair is left soft and shiny. This is one of the few leave ins that I can use alone and my hair looks great. Detangles well and doesn't leave behind a residue. Not sticky either. I paid around eight bucks for this at Walgreens. I like the gold packaging and the spray nozzle doesn't clog up after consistent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My newest grail product! My hair gets very dry, and I've probably tried every leave in in the drugstore, as well as several salon brands. this one out performs them all! It's reasonably priced at around 8 bucks, the bottle is larger than most leave in's, and smells pretty without being cloying - kind of a sultry/fruit scent that is quite alluring-, and that is just the icing on the cake! the product itself comes out with a slight creamy consistency, which is much more reassuring than seeing watery when your problem is dry hair. I like to gently massage it into my ends, and can feel the difference instantly. It leaves my ends very soft, and, added bonus: frizz free! The effect lasts me most of the day, and I re spray in the evenings. I am in love, but I can see where maybe those with only 'sort of dry' may find it a little on the heavy side. will re buy until they quit making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by RupeeVall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Leaves my hair fluffy (not weighed down), frizz-free (not greasy) and smelling like vanilla. I can see why some people don't like the scent, so if you don't like your hair smelling like a vanilla yankee candle, then stay away from this particular line. But my boyfriend likes it, I like it, so I'm a fan!

PS- I had my hair thermally reconditioned (Japanese straightened) and this is a perfect leave-in to use post treatment!