August 23, 2014 | 1045 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by dal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

removes well, no allergic reaction and lasts longer than the liquid version.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by LailaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend got me hooked on this stuff! I had been using a different brand that irritated my contact lens and eyes, even though the package said they were hypoallergenic and 'specially' designed for contact lens wearers. However, the clinique is awesome! it takes everything off after a long night out with the girls!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the packaging says, this cream eye makeup remover is as gentle as tears! I seem to have really sensitive eyes, but even if I get a big glob of this stuff in my eye it doesn't sting at all! I haven't found another product like it, and I've recommended it to friends who also love it.

As far as removal goes, I find that I need to leave the cream on my eyelids and lashes for a few seconds before wiping away, and there's usually still some makeup left that needs another going over, but I think for the gentleness of this product that's to be expected.

UPDATE: I have since started using Avon moisture effective eye makeup remover, and it's on a par with this one, but much cheaper! Still love this product though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:54:00 AM More reviews by RV2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

As with many other clinique products, this Eye Makeup Remover was very disappointing to me. It did not remove my regular or waterproof mascara. Still had residue after letting it soak for a while and then swiping it off. It irrated my eye area. I am sticking with my Shue Umera oil based face cleanser. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by joodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Naturally gentle removed my eyeshadow and concealer effortlessly without tugging at the delicate skin around my eyes. However, the true challenge lies in its ability to remove my stubborn long lasting eyeliner and this barely passed. It took a lot of time and effort to get my eyelids and lashes clean. Depsite their claims, this did sting my eyes and blur my vision. In the end, this just isnít worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

I've been having issues w/ my sensitive eyelids getting red from various products. I have tried numerous products but have finally come to adore this eye makeup remover! It's SUPER gentle...even for my bratty eyelids! I'm starting to love Clinique's products because of how it works w/ my skin! :) Good job Clinique! :D

Could do a slightly better job of taking off makeup between the lashes...but for being as gentle as it is...I can't complain. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sweetchica329

I've been using this for the last year (currently I have a big GWP tube that Im still using up before I actually purchase this) and it really takes off all of my eye makeup. It does feel greasy when rubing it on the eyes, but when I tissue it off, it really takes my mascara, etc off. Its creamy, lightweight, fragrance-free, and it does not irritate my eyes. Great for the evening when you're washing off your face and ready to go to bed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Banana_Babe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this, when I acutally wear makeup which isn't often, I usually wear mascara. Well, my mascara's waterproof, and after I shower and try to get it off with water, it stays on, and it just looks like I put on some eyeliner on my lower eye. Though strangely enough, I have gotten compliments on that smudged eyeliner look, I prefer that it wasn't there. So I got sick of it, and dug through the cabinet and found this stuff that apparently came in like a gift set or something. So I put a bit on a q-tip and rubbed my lashes with it. Wow, there was a lot of black stuff on that q-tip. It got everything off, but I had to really rinse my eye out after, because it burned. It didn't burn to bad after, but I can still feel the burn this moment actually, which isn't too pleasant, being that it is Christmas, Merry Christmas and God Bless you by the way, and all. I took a lippie off because of the burn, but other than that, psh I like what see.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by faccia_bella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I very rarely repurchase a product, but I have repurchased this many times. I keep trying other brands, just to see if I like something else better, but I keep coming back to this. It's like a very, very light version of a cold cream and super gentle. I am highly sensitive and reactive to products and this has never given me even a hint of a problem. Most eye makeup removers either burn my eyes or my skin, or are just too abrasive (e.g., those remover-soaked pads), and this is just perfect! It removes all of my mascara and barely needs any manipulating/rubbing to work, so you're not tugging at your eyes at all. It also doesn't seem to leave any film behind. This is definitely HG status for me- no more experimenting!!!!

UPDATE (9/18/08): I no longer use this as it gave me milia after a while. I now use Neutrogena's Oil-Free EMU Remover, which I love).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Daniela7474

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is FANTASTIC! It very gently removes makeup....and I only need to wipe one time, not over and over, so it's very efficient. It doesn't have any weird scent and a little goes a long way. This is a great buy....worth the money for sure!