LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 3/13/2015 12:21:00 AM

The only reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because of the price. I know LUSH is one of the few companies that does try to be cruelty free and actually pays their employees a livable wage so the price is justified but god everytime I buy this my bank account cries a little. This leaves my skin super soft but not greasy and I can smell it on my skin for hours after.

on 3/12/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this to use in the shower!!! This has worked great on my highly sensitized, eczema crusty (pain in the booty) skin. Definitely a repurchase for me!

on 3/11/2015 7:59:00 AM

I have been using this for a couple of years. I absolutely love it. It makes my skin so soft, the tub lasts me quite a while and I don't need to moisturize after using this. Try it, great stuff.

on 3/11/2015 7:10:00 AM

This stuff smells absolutely divine. And it has a ton of fair trade ingredients. Also it leaves your skin baby soft. HG.

on 2/19/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Seriously loving this stuff! My skin feels so soft and it smells delicious. Only downside is the price.

on 2/3/2015 6:05:00 PM

Best scent and product - hook, line, SUNK! Extra shower time.

on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 PM

this body conditioner is magic, i use it in the shower and it does what it says, you dont need to use creams or lotions afterwards. its a must, it smells SO good like almonds rose and argan. love it

on 1/9/2015 4:08:00 AM

This product has a lot of hype and is a little pricey but is honestly worth every scent. I am on to my second tub and will admit that I was a little skeptical about the claim that this would eliminate the need for body lotion after a shower but it lives up to this claim! It applies like a hair conditioner, with a similar consistency and almost feels a little greasy. When rinsed off and your skin is dry, it will feel incredibly soft, like a baby's :) Even my dry legs felt like silk. The smell is also delectable - a sweet, yummy, rose scent. It is very floral and girly and does last for a long while after your shower so make sure you absolutely LOVE the scent when you buy it. I would recommend and think it is worth every penny.

on 12/26/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am in love with the scent of this! The product itself is wonderful for dry, scaly areas in need of pampering and it leaves your skin very soft. It does feel heavy while in the shower, but I promise you it absorbs well in the skin after rinsing it off. I pat my skin dry as directed and my skin feels smooth, not greasy. I have to try this on dry skin as others have done, but am happy using this on wet skin. The scent does linger better than the matching body wash. It has a creamy consistency and the only gripe I have is that this is not in a tube. I hate getting water in the jar. Other than that, I would buy it again.

on 12/26/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love the smell of this stuff - so rich, decadent and floral. Has the consistency of a lotion rather than a conditioner - rinses off well and leaves my skin feeling soft. However, I wouldn't use this to cut out post-showering moisturizing completely - I like it right now since any space outside of the shower is quite chilly. Smell lingers for a bit after the shower but doesn't last very long. I wouldn't personally repurchase because it is so expensive for what it is.

Popular Bath Treatments