April 17, 2014 | 1665 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by MeeMee55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this product soo much it gives me a great feeling after the shower.
keep my body very smooth with an amazing smell.
i recommended to perush this product espacially for who feel lazy to ably a moisturizer.
because it works as a moisturizer .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I thought this product would leave an oily feel on my skin like my argan oil does but it actually left my skin super soft and moisturized without any residue.
Honestly, this is a product most of us could live without, especially with the price. But I am so addicted to the scent, I just might have to use this for the rest of my life.
I have damaged hair so I use deep conditioner every day. I would apply the body conditioner after I applied conditioner to my hair, and then brush my teeth and wash my face before washing everything off. It actually saves me time because I have dry skin and I need to moisturize my skin after shower every time.
It skips a step in my evening shower routine and I get to skip my morning lotion application too.
Are there better moisturizers? Yes.
Is it worth the ~$35?
To me it is.
Try it out at your local LUSH store first. If you're as obsessed with it as I am, buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by blackzebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used samples of this before, but would never buy it, especially because of the smell.

I thought that it would be a little sweeter, but it smells like old-lady rose. Or baby powder. I don't get the smell... and the weird color/texture is a turn off.

It was too slimy for my liking and when I towel dried off my skin did feel smooth but the price, overpowering grandmother smell and the sticky slimy feeling were just too much. It's another product that I personally could live without from LUSH.

The smells make the insane prices seem worth it, but when you take the products home and use them it just doesn't seem worth the price. Their worst value/quality products would have to be the bath bombs and bubble bars. They smell amazing but when you plop it into the water it's like you didn't use anything at all after a few minutes (10 minutes or less)

(I'm not a lush hater, I used to love them, now I see it as overpriced over-hyped although I can't live without some of their products like AOBS and RnB.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not expecting to purchase this product when I walked into Lush today. What hooked me is the scent! It smells like roses and honey and I want to eat the heck out of it. I just used it as directed and everything seems to be smooth sailing from here!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They say seeing is believing, well, in my case trying is believing, too. I’d heard of Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner and understood that it was to be used like a hair conditioner for your whole body. Yes, that’s right - top to toe. Simply smooth on your skin while it’s still wet from shower or bath. Then gently pat dry and you’ll be super soft, smelling like a rose.

Sure, thought I, what a dream. Hey this dream came true. I have absolutely no idea how Lush did it, only know it works. Needless to say it’s also a time-saver. No more standing on a bath mat apres bath and slathering body lotion all over. You’re ready to go once you’re out of the bath or shower - just pat lightly with a towel and let the remaining dampness be absorbed by your skin.

Included in the formulation are many of life’s good things such as Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Brazil Nut Oil, which accounts for the all-day-long moisturization. The fragrance is subtle, clean and fresh.

Some may say Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner is a bit pricey for an 8.4 oz. tub, but believe me you need very little to cover a wet body. You’ll be surprised at how long it lasts and delighted that it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent is so light and delicious and at 32.95 USD I still would repurchase since I am too lazy to put on lotion after showering most of the time. This really saves me time after using a scrub.

Heavily perfumed items don't really do it for me anymore. This conditioner plays nicely with my body oils and perfumes if I chose to use them.

Consistency is like a soft cream, the container is normal lush container and takes being dropped well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I live in a very dry city and have had problem skin all of my life. I don't know if I can even describe it, because when I've tried to explain to other people before they usually say they have the same problems, but they really don't. My skin is really bad. Its dry and flakey beyond belief. If I scratch a patch of skin I can literally see flakes flying around the air and my skin is so tight and prickly feeling all of the time that it's almost painful. In the winter I will scratch in my sleep and often I scratch so hard that I will actually bleed. So not only am I covered with dry flakey patches everywhere, I also end up covered in scratches and scabs. IT IS NASTY.

Having said that, I have always had a hard time moisturizing my skin. First of all I find it time consuming. It takes patience to rub moisturizer all over ones entire body every morning and night. Once my body is covered in moisturizer I have to just sit around in a towel for a good 10-15 minutes while it soaks in. Not good when already rushing around in the morning getting ready for work. Furthermore, while moisturizing may give me some temporary relief, it only lasts a few hours at best, and depending on the moisturizer and the ingredients, some products actually make my skin problems even worse. Like scented body oils are a big no no for me because they make my skin feel good at first but then they cause me even more itchiness and I will spend days scratching like crazy after using.

Then I found Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Oh My God! It's like a miracle product to me. I don't want to jinx myself because I'm still fairly new to using the product and sometimes a product will work for me for a short time and then as I become used to it, it stops doing anything. Please God don't let that happen with this product. First of all it is so easy to apply. I wash my hair and body, then I put my hair conditioner on and while I'm letting that soak into my hair I apply this body conditioner. Since I'm wet the product spreads super easily and within about 60-90 seconds I have covered my whole body. After I rinse I do notice a tiny bit of a sticky oily feeling, but it entirely disappears after my body dries. Then all I'm left with is soft smooth hydrated skin that doesn't seem to have even a hint of product on it. I have never had soft skin like this in my entire life! and I've tried hundreds of different products, including just about every single moisturizer that Lush offers. Not only that but it lasts for a few days so I really only have to apply it during every second shower.

I took one lippy away because the price is outrageous. I don't feel like I use a lot when I apply but the product disappears quickly. Still, much as the price hurts, I'm still gonna buy it because I haven't found anything that comes close to healing my poor skin. I don't mind the scent either. It's not my favorite Lush scent but I don't find it offensive in any way. Funny to read all the different description of the scent here. Seems like everyone picks up something different from it. Some people here have said that it smells like beer and I can definitely pick up a beer scent when I smell the product in the jar. On my skin it kind of reminds me of the Honey I washed the Kids scent, which I don't mind at all. Some people state that it smells strongly of roses and I know that there is rose oil in it but I don't smell roses at all. In any case I don't mind it. It's sweet and subtle. As long as this product works for me I will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I blame all my girlfriends for the massive hole in my wallet.

My girlfriends sucked me into the Lush cult, but honestly I can't be mad. I love this brand and all the products I've tried so far!

My latest splurge was Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. I waltzed into the Lush store by my house and a very nice sales associate demonstrated how this works on my arm over their sink. I loved the smell of it and my skin felt so supple and soft! I was sold!

I've been using this after exfoliating in the shower and my skin feels so moisturized, smooth and soft after. It's very pricey but I was having a TREAT YOSELF day and well, I'm glad I made this purchase. I don't regret it one bit.

I mean, even my boyfriend has noticed. He keeps touching my arms and legs and commenting on how soft I feel!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by kittypuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I too got sucked in after having a salesgirl give me an in-store hand treatment with this. I use it like a body oil after I shower, rubbing it in while my skin is still dripping wet, and then toweling off without rinsing. I like the feeling and my skin feels super soft to me, but my boyfriend has complained that I feel "sticky" or "slimy", haha. I usually use it before bed anyway though so by morning the stickiness is all gone.

PROS:
- I love the smell, it's not a stinky overpowering rose smell but quite pleasant. I am almost done with my jar and the scent has not "turned" at all for me (but I keep the pot out of the shower).
- Makes skin soooo soft! If you apply when skin is wet you really don't need to use much.

CONS:
- REALLY expensive. Like others have said, I was splurging the day I bought it, and am undecided whether I would buy it again... I really like it, but $32 is incredibly expensive for a body lotion that, when it comes down to it, doesn't do anything that different from what other lotions do...
- Will make your towels smell strongly of the product as you pat/rub off a good amount of it during drying.

That said, I have still enjoyed my experience with this product. It's quite a treat! In fact I may go soak in the bath now and slather some on ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by vanitykey

First off, the smell of this stuff is amazing. Rose and sweet candy cane combined. It makes my skin feel really soft. Like really soft! I don't rinse this with water just cos I want the smell of this stuff to stay on my skin. I pat dry with a towel. My sheets and towels have the scent of this product a lot! Yay! I only use this on rest days because I still have too many lotions to finish! But I will keep this in my bathroom forever.