October 20, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to pick up one of these after I heard a good review on it from my friend. I congratulate myself for getting one, because I love it! I picked mine up in the shade "218 Rose Elixir" from Walmart for $5.97. It's so affordable that I'm pretty sure I will go pick up some more shades.

Pros:
-Very hydrating
-Very affordable
-Cap doesn't come off easily
-Has a nice, cotton candy-like smell
-Glides on and is very smooth
-Stays for quite a while until I wipe it off to drink/eat

Cons:
I honestly have none!

I will go pick up more shades the next time I go to Walmart for sure. It's worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd been wanting to try one of these for awhile so when I saw a $1 off coupon I sprung for it. I'm so glad I did, I got "plush plum" normally I stray from anything with the word plum in it thinking it will look purple. This doesn't look purple-ish at all and compliments my pale skin/dark hair perfectly with or without any other makeup on. The pigment level is close to that of a regular lipstick but with creamier feel and moister finish. The color lasts longer than the average tinted balm and fades to a nice evenly pink stain. The packaging is perfectly functional and elegant too. Regular price at my local grocery store was $5.71.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

I have it in Nourishing Nude. It's very sheer, but it really leaves my lips soft. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last even half an hour! It doesn't have a lot of color, too. I just feel like it's too expensive for the amount of product you get and the fact that you keep having to re-apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I enjoy these more than the Revlon lip butters. Not only are they soft and have a fantastic smell, they leave my lips shiny and moisturized. My favorite by far is sundays by the seine. Which is a soft baby blue shade, no it doesn't apply blue on your lips but leaves a nice sheer shininess on your lips. I will defiantly be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Absolutely certifiably addicted to this line. Stunning texture. Amazing palette of colors. Not too shiny, very moisturizing. I can't imagine using any other brand of lipstick for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up the LE shade 'Sundays by the Seine' a nearly colorless light blue. I do find that it mutes my natural color just a bit.

The scent is divine, a perfect cotton candy. It's not the most moisturizing, only ok. I will probably pick up a backup because I like the look with a darker eye and being a child of the 90's a wearable blue lip color is something that makes me so happy!

Packaging is also very chic- I love the sleek look in my handbag. You hear a nice *click* when the cap is attached, and the product does not get stuck in the tube.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I have to agree with some reviews, this is basically very lightly tinted chapstick. I do like chapstick and I do like tinted balms but wanted just a teeny bit more color payoff. Revlon lip butters have too much of a color payoff for me and Maybelline color whispers just dry out my lips. To be fair, I do have darker lips, very medium pink. I think this would suit someone with very fair lips. I like this idea but, if I wanted to buy chapstick, I would, and it won't cost me $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by donna409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had a coupon and decided to give this a try. I was very pleased. I purchased the neautral or no color. I have to say I am a fan of L'Oreal lip products in general, I think the quality is excellent and I can always find a color that works for me. This balm goes on smoothly, has no funny taste or after taste and give a nice feel on the lips. It has a nice subtle shimmer not glossy, not tacky and not over the top with shimmer. I think it is perfect alone or would be great to put on top of some other lipsticks I have that are too drying or too matte. Packaging is nice and looks pretty too, which L'Oreal does well I think, and since the coupons always come in handy the price was right and $5.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by huyutfsakura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I was just looking for a peachy lipstick but then noticed this balm (I got caring coral). It reminds me of the RLBs but not as pigmented. It's quite shiny and moisturizing! The down part is that it's extremely sheer while the RLB gave your lips colour :( It was around 11$ in Canada, if I find a better peach lipstick I'll buy that instead but if I don't, I'll buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Margaret1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this the other day in Plush Plum and I must say that I am very impressed. I was looking for a sheer lipstick that is also moisturizing. This is perfect. This color is more pigmented than the other shades but still results in a MLBB effect which is what I was looking for. It felt like a dream going on and moisturized like a balm. As it wore off, it left a subtle stain.

I took one lippie off as I wish there was more of a colour selection.