December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have these in a few colors. The Plush Plum is lovely - not too dark, not too bright, not too cool for a plum. It has good color payoff on me, as does the Caramel Comfort, a warm midtone brownish but not too orange shade. The Tender Mauve is too cool for me, but I am sure would look great with cooler, purple-y colors. The Rose Elixir and Nourishing Nude are less pigmented and add a sheer hint of rose or nude to your lips with some shine and moisture. Both tint your lips in a MLBB type of way. For reference, I am pale, blonde with some pink pigment in my lips. These feel comfortable and plush on the lips, adding a frictionless layer of moisture, not waxy like a chapstick. Like most balms, these do not have much staying power but the darker shades leave a bit of a stain. I find these nonirritating, without taste and any scents are subtle. At about $6 each regularly (less with coupons and sales) I would surely recommend giving these a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using these balms since they came out and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed them yet. I have Nourishing Nude and Tender Mauve (Mauve being my favorite). They are what they are a moisturizing balm that provides a sheer wash of color. I should state that I'm not a huge lipstick fan and lip gloss drives me nuts so these gems are perfect for me. I don't mind that I have to re-apply regularly because they make my lips feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free at Hollywood where loreal gave this and infallible eyeshadow away. I like this bc its hydrating and sheer color but i think its too pricey fir balm you apply every few hours but i thin the packaging is cute(:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by annm17

I have this in 418 Caring Coral and it's a wonderful color. It goes on so smooth and feels very nourishing, just like a balm should. Definitely has been one of my go-to everyday lipbalms since I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to pick up one of these after I heard a good review on it from my friend. I congratulate myself for getting one, because I love it! I picked mine up in the shade "218 Rose Elixir" from Walmart for $5.97. It's so affordable that I'm pretty sure I will go pick up some more shades.

Pros:
-Very hydrating
-Very affordable
-Cap doesn't come off easily
-Has a nice, cotton candy-like smell
-Glides on and is very smooth
-Stays for quite a while until I wipe it off to drink/eat

Cons:
I honestly have none!

I will go pick up more shades the next time I go to Walmart for sure. It's worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd been wanting to try one of these for awhile so when I saw a $1 off coupon I sprung for it. I'm so glad I did, I got "plush plum" normally I stray from anything with the word plum in it thinking it will look purple. This doesn't look purple-ish at all and compliments my pale skin/dark hair perfectly with or without any other makeup on. The pigment level is close to that of a regular lipstick but with creamier feel and moister finish. The color lasts longer than the average tinted balm and fades to a nice evenly pink stain. The packaging is perfectly functional and elegant too. Regular price at my local grocery store was $5.71.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

I have it in Nourishing Nude. It's very sheer, but it really leaves my lips soft. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last even half an hour! It doesn't have a lot of color, too. I just feel like it's too expensive for the amount of product you get and the fact that you keep having to re-apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I enjoy these more than the Revlon lip butters. Not only are they soft and have a fantastic smell, they leave my lips shiny and moisturized. My favorite by far is sundays by the seine. Which is a soft baby blue shade, no it doesn't apply blue on your lips but leaves a nice sheer shininess on your lips. I will defiantly be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Absolutely certifiably addicted to this line. Stunning texture. Amazing palette of colors. Not too shiny, very moisturizing. I can't imagine using any other brand of lipstick for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up the LE shade 'Sundays by the Seine' a nearly colorless light blue. I do find that it mutes my natural color just a bit.

The scent is divine, a perfect cotton candy. It's not the most moisturizing, only ok. I will probably pick up a backup because I like the look with a darker eye and being a child of the 90's a wearable blue lip color is something that makes me so happy!

Packaging is also very chic- I love the sleek look in my handbag. You hear a nice *click* when the cap is attached, and the product does not get stuck in the tube.

continued >>