November 20, 2014 | 1762 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a generic version of viva la juicy with a hint of grape to it... I guess you cant expect much out of justin bieber anywhoo... The bottle is a knock off of lola by marc jacobs... It's not a horrible scent I just can't get pass the fact it smells so cheap like flat grape soda maybe ''someday'' he will make a decent scent

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by valeriepangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this perfume smells really good. I'm not just saying this because I'm a 'belieber', but I think that the scent is something that I've been trying to find for quite some time. So it came as a double deal for me.

I would say the staying power is pretty weak, but after being in school for around 4-5 hours, this guy who sat beside me said it smelt pretty good. So I was pretty satisfied with that!

The packaging and the smell in general is really nice. I really like it and it's something I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by andreanicolas

I really liked the first immediate note, sweet and warm and pretty strong, which was what I was looking for. An hour later it was still warm and sweet but a bit faded, thought I had sprayed too little in the store... Revisited stored, sprayed again, ahhh lovel!. Bought it. Know I should have waited a couple of hours for it to develop. It does fade pretty quickly. It lacks some stabilizing heaviness, nothing kind of develops, and I find that what it leaves is a very un-sofisticated , un-sweet sour-ish note, at least on my skin. I´m not a perfumeur..but maybe it would need some warm woody spicy note added to the sweet (which I love) so that something lasts...? I really liked the immediate sweet warm sexyness of it that unfortunately doesn´t hold on for more tham 1-2 hrs. Not really ellaborate or sofisticated after 1,5 hour. My other favourite perfume right know is Eclat, by Lanvin. It is much more balanced and feminine.I LOVE Eclat, also unfortunately a fastly fading smell, not leaving anything unpleasant at all though, just kinda needs a lot of retouch. I thought Someday would be a more heavy and sweet party/night perfume, but it doesn´t really live up to that. Eclat is and will be my most adored day (and night..) perfume for some-more-days...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sometimes I want a heavier scent for fall or winter that makes me feel warm when I smell myself instead of my usual citruses. This is everything Kate Walsh's Boyfriend was supposed to be: a vanilla, floral, musk mish mash w/ a scent of a man. I won't wear this everyday as it's strong so I can't justify (no pun intended) buying a whole bottle when sample sprays will satisfy me. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is but what do I know? I bet if it had Tom Ford or on it instead of a teeny bopper that's young enough to be some people's son, people will be crying praises for it. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

It doesn't smell bad in the bottle... but it smells cheap when sprayed on. It does kind of smell like bug spray after a while.

I'm not knocking the Justin Bieber thing, either, because some "celeb" fragrances aren't bad, but this one just... isn't good.

It smells lovely in the bottle, but when on me, I swear it smells like "Cheap Hooker's Bug Spray" instead of a fine fragrance. I'd skip this one, honestly, and find another one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a teenager, but even if I were, this stuff is just AWFUL. Dollar-store raspberry candy drenched in burnt caramel and Raid. Some celebrity scents are okay, even fun (BS Fantasy); this one is just sickeningly sticky and synthetic. Baby, baby, baby NO!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a nice sweet scent, but it has horrible staying power! I sprayed a tester at the store, and not even an hour later the scent had completely faded. 'Someday' has a vanilla/musk base that disappears quite quickly and smells like your typical celeb fruity gourmand scent. I noticed red berries was one of the top notes, but it is hard to detect. It reminds me alot of Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck' and Juicy Couture's 'Viva la Juicy'. Would be a nice gift for any young Bieber fan...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by siddakid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent is sweet, light and feminine and quite nice but it is way too weak!! i spray on loads of this stuff and it still fades off quite quickly and is just too subtle for my taste. having said that, i do like my perfumes to b quite potent. whereas others prefer something more subtle.

The bottle is really really pretty but sort of inconvenient to spray because that flower thing sort of gets in the way

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Too fruity and musky and doesn't work with my body chemistry. This too me just smells cheap and reminds me of "Baby Phat Love Me" which you can find online for about 10 bucks. This is not a sophisticated women's scent, even if I was in my teenage years currently, I don't think the scent would appeal to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my... This gave me such a huge headache. I regretted even being curious about what a Justin Bieber scent might be like. I guess this is what's marketable to young people these days? I think it's way too old for the preteens and teens who like Bieber music. But no grown woman would want to smell like this either. Some celeb perfumes are at least OK. This one is just plain migraine-inducing. I could not wash it off my wrists fast enough!