Justin Bieber - Someday

3.4

This is the first perfume I actually used an entire bottle of and plan on purchasing another ASAP. I wear this everyday when have it. I am not a Bieber fan by any means but this scent is lovely. I love catching a whiff of it on myself every then and again. Its fresh, fruity and slightly floral. It smells like it looks- cute and bubbly. Def not for those who prefer frgrances like Chanel No. 5 or Obsession.

on 11/12/2012 3:25:00 PM

This is just wonderful! The Smell is like a mix of flowers

This is a generic version of viva la juicy with a hint of grape to it... I guess you cant expect much out of justin bieber anywhoo... The bottle is a knock off of lola by marc jacobs... It's not a horrible scent I just can't get pass the fact it smells so cheap like flat grape soda maybe ''someday'' he will make a decent scent

on 10/4/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this perfume smells really good. I'm not just saying this because I'm a 'belieber', but I think that the scent is something that I've been trying to find for quite some time. So it came as a double deal for me.

I would say the staying power is pretty weak, but after being in school for around 4-5 hours, this guy who sat beside me said it smelt pretty good. So I was pretty satisfied with that!

The packaging and the smell in general is really nice. I really like it and it's something I would definitely repurchase.

I really liked the first immediate note, sweet and warm and pretty strong, which was what I was looking for. An hour later it was still warm and sweet but a bit faded, thought I had sprayed too little in the store... Revisited stored, sprayed again, ahhh lovel!. Bought it. Know I should have waited a couple of hours for it to develop. It does fade pretty quickly. It lacks some stabilizing heaviness, nothing kind of develops, and I find that what it leaves is a very un-sofisticated , un-sweet sour-ish note, at least on my skin. I´m not a perfumeur..but maybe it would need some warm woody spicy note added to the sweet (which I love) so that something lasts...? I really liked the immediate sweet warm sexyness of it that unfortunately doesn´t hold on for more tham 1-2 hrs. Not really ellaborate or sofisticated after 1,5 hour. My other favourite perfume right know is Eclat, by Lanvin. It is much more balanced and feminine.I LOVE Eclat, also unfortunately a fastly fading smell, not leaving anything unpleasant at all though, just kinda needs a lot of retouch. I thought Someday would be a more heavy and sweet party/night perfume, but it doesn´t really live up to that. Eclat is and will be my most adored day (and night..) perfume for some-more-days...

on 9/12/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Sometimes I want a heavier scent for fall or winter that makes me feel warm when I smell myself instead of my usual citruses. This is everything Kate Walsh's Boyfriend was supposed to be: a vanilla, floral, musk mish mash w/ a scent of a man. I won't wear this everyday as it's strong so I can't justify (no pun intended) buying a whole bottle when sample sprays will satisfy me. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is but what do I know? I bet if it had Tom Ford or on it instead of a teeny bopper that's young enough to be some people's son, people will be crying praises for it. continued >>

on 8/20/2012 9:22:00 PM

It doesn't smell bad in the bottle... but it smells cheap when sprayed on. It does kind of smell like bug spray after a while.

I'm not knocking the Justin Bieber thing, either, because some "celeb" fragrances aren't bad, but this one just... isn't good.

It smells lovely in the bottle, but when on me, I swear it smells like "Cheap Hooker's Bug Spray" instead of a fine fragrance. I'd skip this one, honestly, and find another one.

on 8/3/2012 1:59:00 PM

I'm not a teenager, but even if I were, this stuff is just AWFUL. Dollar-store raspberry candy drenched in burnt caramel and Raid. Some celebrity scents are okay, even fun (BS Fantasy); this one is just sickeningly sticky and synthetic. Baby, baby, baby NO!

on 7/21/2012 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice sweet scent, but it has horrible staying power! I sprayed a tester at the store, and not even an hour later the scent had completely faded. 'Someday' has a vanilla/musk base that disappears quite quickly and smells like your typical celeb fruity gourmand scent. I noticed red berries was one of the top notes, but it is hard to detect. It reminds me alot of Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck' and Juicy Couture's 'Viva la Juicy'. Would be a nice gift for any young Bieber fan...

on 7/15/2012 4:30:00 PM

This scent is sweet, light and feminine and quite nice but it is way too weak!! i spray on loads of this stuff and it still fades off quite quickly and is just too subtle for my taste. having said that, i do like my perfumes to b quite potent. whereas others prefer something more subtle.

The bottle is really really pretty but sort of inconvenient to spray because that flower thing sort of gets in the way