July 23, 2014 | 2072 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sometimes I want a heavier scent for fall or winter that makes me feel warm when I smell myself instead of my usual citruses. This is everything Kate Walsh's Boyfriend was supposed to be: a vanilla, floral, musk mish mash w/ a scent of a man. I won't wear this everyday as it's strong so I can't justify (no pun intended) buying a whole bottle when sample sprays will satisfy me. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is but what do I know? I bet if it had Tom Ford or on it instead of a teeny bopper that's young enough to be some people's son, people will be crying praises for it. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

It doesn't smell bad in the bottle... but it smells cheap when sprayed on. It does kind of smell like bug spray after a while.

I'm not knocking the Justin Bieber thing, either, because some "celeb" fragrances aren't bad, but this one just... isn't good.

It smells lovely in the bottle, but when on me, I swear it smells like "Cheap Hooker's Bug Spray" instead of a fine fragrance. I'd skip this one, honestly, and find another one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a teenager, but even if I were, this stuff is just AWFUL. Dollar-store raspberry candy drenched in burnt caramel and Raid. Some celebrity scents are okay, even fun (BS Fantasy); this one is just sickeningly sticky and synthetic. Baby, baby, baby NO!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a nice sweet scent, but it has horrible staying power! I sprayed a tester at the store, and not even an hour later the scent had completely faded. 'Someday' has a vanilla/musk base that disappears quite quickly and smells like your typical celeb fruity gourmand scent. I noticed red berries was one of the top notes, but it is hard to detect. It reminds me alot of Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck' and Juicy Couture's 'Viva la Juicy'. Would be a nice gift for any young Bieber fan...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by siddakid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent is sweet, light and feminine and quite nice but it is way too weak!! i spray on loads of this stuff and it still fades off quite quickly and is just too subtle for my taste. having said that, i do like my perfumes to b quite potent. whereas others prefer something more subtle.

The bottle is really really pretty but sort of inconvenient to spray because that flower thing sort of gets in the way

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Too fruity and musky and doesn't work with my body chemistry. This too me just smells cheap and reminds me of "Baby Phat Love Me" which you can find online for about 10 bucks. This is not a sophisticated women's scent, even if I was in my teenage years currently, I don't think the scent would appeal to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my... This gave me such a huge headache. I regretted even being curious about what a Justin Bieber scent might be like. I guess this is what's marketable to young people these days? I think it's way too old for the preteens and teens who like Bieber music. But no grown woman would want to smell like this either. Some celeb perfumes are at least OK. This one is just plain migraine-inducing. I could not wash it off my wrists fast enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells GREAT. I found this in Sephora, and since I'm a bit too old to be a Bieber fan, I decided not to bother about it. One day I was walking through Shopper's Drug Mart, and they were offering free samples of the fragrance. Being a bit curious, I decided to try it. I fell in love with it! It's fresh and flirty, and the smell is young. It kind of smells like strawberries, and vanilla. I love this, and it is my go to fragrance everyday. It lasts a long time, and the scent gradually changes throughout the day. It's amazing, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recieved this perfume as a gift for Christmas, as I had wanted to buy it myself but couldn't afford it! I was so glad I got it though because I absolutely LOVE IT! It has such a fruity, fresh smell with a hint of a flowery scent too. The bottle is just adorable and I always get complimented and asked what perfume I'm wearing whenever I wear this! If only it were a little bit cheaper, then I would wear it more than I do because I'm so worried that I'll run out and won't be able to afford any more!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

I am a fan of Justin Bieber's music but not his perfume. It just seems like someone recklessly dumps a bunch of men's cologne into the bottle without thought. Not to mention the alcohol content is just too overwhelming. Head ache induced , migraines attack.never again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No