December 22, 2014 | 1721 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by MMoore94

This stuff is terrible. I bought it thinking it'd be a good shadow because of the brand, price, and packaging. I was so wrong. First off, the applicator it comes with is stiff and useless. Also, you can't build up color with the shadow. It really is NUDE. You can barely see it. Within a few hours, the shadow is either creased, completely gone or running all over the place. I would not recommend anyone buying this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

So much disappointment! The packaging is super cute and feminine but the the product inside sucks! I'm not particularly dark, around nc20-25, and all the lighter "lid" shades ended up looking the same shimmery chalky light beige on me. the highlight shades all blended into this shimmery powdery white, and its totally not flattering at all. the 2 darkest colors were OK, pigmented but chalky. WNW has way better quality shadows for much less. I got the classic nude palette and ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I m chinese with single eyelid and i have no definition what so ever......Therefore, it's very difficult for me to find eye shadow palette because any shade that's slightly red or pink will makes my eyes more puffy....I've been looking at the UD naked palette for a long time but unable to make the decision of purchase because there's more than half of the colors that i won't use which is just a waste of moneyy...........And then i finally came through this palette (naturals) with all the right shade of colors (grayish brown)....Very happy about this palette!! Colors are not super pigmented but it's not badd.....I duno maybe some people will say it's small but for me i like the size coz when it's too big i will never be able to finish it everrr....which is silly too because u kinda need to replace them once in a while coz you using it around your delicate eyes..............Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by themusicnote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what people are talking about when they say that this pallet has no staying power, is hard to apply, and has tons of fallout. It's the opposite of all those things! Use a wet sponge applicator (or slightly wet your brush) and it goes on easily, is very pigmented, and stays on all day. If you don't apply it wet, then it is lighter and doesn't stay as long, but looks more natural.
My only gripe is that some of the shades are pretty similar- but that's okay because I love the colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another disappointing product that I researched endlessly. I got this palette on sale and I was excited to try it. The colours are very pretty and the packaging was eye catching.

The eye shadows are too close to another and are very small stripes, so when you are trying use one colour you somehow get eye shadow from the adjacent stripe.

I find that all the colours look the same once applied and were very hard to get on my brush. I have to use my fingers and dig in real hard to get any colour on my finger and transfer it to my lids. Using water tends to soften the shadow a bit for an easier application. The shadows are a chalky texture and I feel like I'm scrapping it onto my eyelids. No one should have to work that hard to get something that's supposed to have a powder texture onto their eyelids.

I think I've had it...wasting my good earned money on Drug Store products that don't' work! Lesson learned.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This was terrible. the color was good on my fingers swatches are shimmery and pretty but the powder would not settle on skin it would just kind of sit there and a few hours later it appeared as if i didn't apply any shadow. Its is possible I am a makeup snob used to stuff like urban decay but damn NYX is better than this crap. The palette is this cheap fabric ribbon material. Seriously girls if you want eyeshadow just buy the good stuff or just buy NYX. By the time you have to reapply you are actually wasting more time. Time=money

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Don't like this pallet much at all the packaging is so pretty and the colours so nice but no pigment or valour payoff at all. I have to apply four coats for the colour to come through. It feels light and chalky in texture aswell. Minimal lasting power I do like the light colour as a base but it has alot of fall out even with primer. My 4$ essence eye shadows work better! Was disappointed if the staying power and pigment was better this would be a great nude pallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are gluten-free!!! They're very pretty on NC10-15 skin. If you're a pale person, or you have gluten-issues, these are just wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ScNaiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I love this palette. If you are look at if for a dupe I don't know if I would recommend it in that way, I find that all of the colors look pretty similar once swatched. However I ran out of 'Sin' on my UD Naked palette which is the color I use over my whole lid everyday and I was pretty sad, and have been looking for affordable replacement for months to no avail until I found this. It is perfect for a base color and has a decent range to achieve different looks using it as your base color. Its is very very smooth and goes on with the same quality of UD with zero fallout. I use it every day and feel that is very well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bethcompton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this because I watched a review on youtube that this was a dupe for urban decay 2 pallet. The colors are similiar but the pigimation is poor. It was only 10.00 so i guess you get what you pay for, I will save up for the urban decay.