August 21, 2014 | 1286 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ScNaiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I love this palette. If you are look at if for a dupe I don't know if I would recommend it in that way, I find that all of the colors look pretty similar once swatched. However I ran out of 'Sin' on my UD Naked palette which is the color I use over my whole lid everyday and I was pretty sad, and have been looking for affordable replacement for months to no avail until I found this. It is perfect for a base color and has a decent range to achieve different looks using it as your base color. Its is very very smooth and goes on with the same quality of UD with zero fallout. I use it every day and feel that is very well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bethcompton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this because I watched a review on youtube that this was a dupe for urban decay 2 pallet. The colors are similiar but the pigimation is poor. It was only 10.00 so i guess you get what you pay for, I will save up for the urban decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by alwaysrennie

I had made a YouTube video reviewing this palette if you want to see a better visual of how this palette is.

To just keep it simple and sweet, I love this palette because it's compact, pigmented, and easy to blend.
I swear to you, go to Sephora and swatch some of the Urban Decay eyeshadows. THEN go to a local drugstore and swatch these Physicians Formula eyeshadows. When you put those swatches together, you can't even tell which product is high end and which isn't. The quality of these Physicians formula shimmer strips is amazing, it's a very soft texture making it easy to blend. Also, it's very pigmented and there is no fall out when applying it to your lids.

Another reason I like this palette because it has the must needed colors that every girl needs in a palette, which is a shimmery lid color, a matte black, and a dark brown.

All in all, it is very much worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by heyitsmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes!
The packaging is amazing. It comes in a cute lacy box that looks dainty but is actually very durable. I travel with it constantly and it has stayed intact.
I really like the eyeshadow colors because you can easily use a few shades to make different looks, or you can sweep one color over your lids and it still looks pretty! They are shimmery colors, so if you don't like that, this isn't the palette for you. The shadows aren't super pigmented though, but I like that because I go for a more natural look. The colors range from light highlighter colors to a dark brown and black. Overall, it's great, especially for someone who is on the go a lot, because you can create so many looks with the range of colors.
I've noticed that a lot of colors are similar to those in the Naked palettes, but this one is cheaper, has prettier packaging, and is smaller and more travel friendly. I can't live without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous packaging, but very little pigmentation

The color range is nice, with mostly shimmery colors. The shadows feel very smooth and won't flake/crumble if you swipe a brush over them. However, the color payoff is pretty bad.

With that said, to make the most of this palette I apply a white cream eye shadow primer by NYX and apply the shadows over it for daytime looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice neutral palette- perfect for summer looks with a strong liner and bright lips. The texture is buttery, shimmery and smooth, but I apply with a sponge tip applicator, not a brush. I like the almost sheer wash or they can be layered for more color, but this is a nude range of shadows- they're not meant to be heavy. The lighter colors are great to add a bit of glow to cheekbone and the center of my lips. Subtle, versatile and fairly priced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by delicious_dish

Gorgeous in the package but zero pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Mdvinson24

I purchased this pallet a week or so ago and as I was reading reviews it was a surprise to me that so many people where bashing the "color pigment". Clearly the ones that say this did not read the instructions on the back of the box. It states for a more dramatic look to damp your brush before applying. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PALLET! I have been wanting to get the UD Pallet for a long time however I can not convince myself to spend that much on just eyeshadow! I have recently started using PF products (that my BFF recommended me to try) and I have just fell in love with every product I have used so far! It's great for people that can't afford high-end products.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aurora0917

While this palette isn't terrible, it's not the best either. Although there's not a whole lot of fallout and the shadow adheres to the lids, all the light shades (2/3 of the palette) all appear to be the same color and shade when applied to the lids. Maybe it's due to my medium toned skin, but either way, a waste of money. The darker shades (black and brown at the left end of the palette) do help balance out all of the light shades in terms of creating depth. But overall, this palette is way too shimmery for me, all the light shades look like one uniform color on my skin, and the palette is not very versatile at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I'm a college student that dreams of obtaining the UD's Naked palettes without paying the high prices lol. So long story short, all the PF's products were at 50% discount in CVS, and I saw this gorgeous nude colors that reminded me of UDNP's in their cute packaging and couldn't help myself and bought it for $6.
They are shimmery and beautiful, but the color payoff is not the best. They don't have pigmentation as much as they have brightness. I love highlighting colors so I don't complain much about it, since the combinations look lovely for my hazel eyes. They glide like cream based shadows, effortlessly.
The array of colors is not the best, for the strips are very small and close to one another. You have to be careful with application to prevent mixing them together.
Overall I really like this product, I think it's decent and it works for me beautifully when I apply a primer beforehand. In the end, it's all a matter of taste and what works for you.
Since I am on a tight budget I can't really compare it to higher end similar eyeshadows but if you are picky with pigmentation go look for a product that has better quality and applies darker on the lids. (Would not recommed buying this for full price!) Good luck!