September 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another disappointing product that I researched endlessly. I got this palette on sale and I was excited to try it. The colours are very pretty and the packaging was eye catching.

The eye shadows are too close to another and are very small stripes, so when you are trying use one colour you somehow get eye shadow from the adjacent stripe.

I find that all the colours look the same once applied and were very hard to get on my brush. I have to use my fingers and dig in real hard to get any colour on my finger and transfer it to my lids. Using water tends to soften the shadow a bit for an easier application. The shadows are a chalky texture and I feel like I'm scrapping it onto my eyelids. No one should have to work that hard to get something that's supposed to have a powder texture onto their eyelids.

I think I've had it...wasting my good earned money on Drug Store products that don't' work! Lesson learned.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This was terrible. the color was good on my fingers swatches are shimmery and pretty but the powder would not settle on skin it would just kind of sit there and a few hours later it appeared as if i didn't apply any shadow. Its is possible I am a makeup snob used to stuff like urban decay but damn NYX is better than this crap. The palette is this cheap fabric ribbon material. Seriously girls if you want eyeshadow just buy the good stuff or just buy NYX. By the time you have to reapply you are actually wasting more time. Time=money

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Don't like this pallet much at all the packaging is so pretty and the colours so nice but no pigment or valour payoff at all. I have to apply four coats for the colour to come through. It feels light and chalky in texture aswell. Minimal lasting power I do like the light colour as a base but it has alot of fall out even with primer. My 4$ essence eye shadows work better! Was disappointed if the staying power and pigment was better this would be a great nude pallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are gluten-free!!! They're very pretty on NC10-15 skin. If you're a pale person, or you have gluten-issues, these are just wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ScNaiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I love this palette. If you are look at if for a dupe I don't know if I would recommend it in that way, I find that all of the colors look pretty similar once swatched. However I ran out of 'Sin' on my UD Naked palette which is the color I use over my whole lid everyday and I was pretty sad, and have been looking for affordable replacement for months to no avail until I found this. It is perfect for a base color and has a decent range to achieve different looks using it as your base color. Its is very very smooth and goes on with the same quality of UD with zero fallout. I use it every day and feel that is very well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bethcompton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this because I watched a review on youtube that this was a dupe for urban decay 2 pallet. The colors are similiar but the pigimation is poor. It was only 10.00 so i guess you get what you pay for, I will save up for the urban decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by alwaysrennie

I had made a YouTube video reviewing this palette if you want to see a better visual of how this palette is.

To just keep it simple and sweet, I love this palette because it's compact, pigmented, and easy to blend.
I swear to you, go to Sephora and swatch some of the Urban Decay eyeshadows. THEN go to a local drugstore and swatch these Physicians Formula eyeshadows. When you put those swatches together, you can't even tell which product is high end and which isn't. The quality of these Physicians formula shimmer strips is amazing, it's a very soft texture making it easy to blend. Also, it's very pigmented and there is no fall out when applying it to your lids.

Another reason I like this palette because it has the must needed colors that every girl needs in a palette, which is a shimmery lid color, a matte black, and a dark brown.

All in all, it is very much worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by heyitsmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes!
The packaging is amazing. It comes in a cute lacy box that looks dainty but is actually very durable. I travel with it constantly and it has stayed intact.
I really like the eyeshadow colors because you can easily use a few shades to make different looks, or you can sweep one color over your lids and it still looks pretty! They are shimmery colors, so if you don't like that, this isn't the palette for you. The shadows aren't super pigmented though, but I like that because I go for a more natural look. The colors range from light highlighter colors to a dark brown and black. Overall, it's great, especially for someone who is on the go a lot, because you can create so many looks with the range of colors.
I've noticed that a lot of colors are similar to those in the Naked palettes, but this one is cheaper, has prettier packaging, and is smaller and more travel friendly. I can't live without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous packaging, but very little pigmentation

The color range is nice, with mostly shimmery colors. The shadows feel very smooth and won't flake/crumble if you swipe a brush over them. However, the color payoff is pretty bad.

With that said, to make the most of this palette I apply a white cream eye shadow primer by NYX and apply the shadows over it for daytime looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice neutral palette- perfect for summer looks with a strong liner and bright lips. The texture is buttery, shimmery and smooth, but I apply with a sponge tip applicator, not a brush. I like the almost sheer wash or they can be layered for more color, but this is a nude range of shadows- they're not meant to be heavy. The lighter colors are great to add a bit of glow to cheekbone and the center of my lips. Subtle, versatile and fairly priced.