October 1, 2014 | 1404 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Magic Lumi

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GREAT! I love this. Get it in a lighter shade & can also work as a great highlighter. It has better coverage then the Benefit Fakeup. I love this stuff. Long wearing and super blendable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is like the YSL ($40) pen.

It works better under my eyes as it has a peachy case (#2 color).

On my minimal make up days, i use this under my eyes only, no foundation, a bit of shadow lip gloss mascara

I keep one in my purse for touch ups as well

I think it is just as good as the YSL Touche Eclate, and the more peach color is better to give me a wake up under eye

It is easy to apply;

It costs me around $10 bucks at my local drugstore not on sale

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this pen as a highlighter after my color corrector and before my concealer. I know sounds like too many products BUY I'm currently batteling undereyes darkness (more than usual) so I have added the corrector until further notice (lol) I love how this product give a brightness/glow to the center of my face. I appy it in dotting motions underneath my eyes, down and across (like a tiangle) I then take a real techniques brush and lightly buff it in then go over with a little concealer. I do use a light color just because I want they bright affect but with proper blending all harshness is gone!

I haven't tried the YSL one (the original this one was inspired by) but it is on my list to try because I'd like to compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was best used as an undereye highlighter/concealer than just a plain concealer imo. The brush made it so simple to just dab some products under your eyes and then I would lightly blend in with finger. This would help get rid of any dark circles and made me seem so much more awake then I would be at 6am. This seemed to last all day on me as well.

The packaging does look very pretty and sophisticated, but the gold lettering and such totally chipped off while being in my makeup bag. The twisting portion at the bottom might also vary on amounts of highlighter being pushed out, but other than that the packaging was just fine.

This retailed for about 13$ or so, which may seem kind of pricey especially considering how quickly I used up this tube, but I guess it's supposed to be a dupe for some more high end products out there. So it seems to be a more affordable way to try it out, especially if you catch a sale like buy one get one half off L'oreal products that can occur alot at CVS, Rite Aid and such.

I would consider repurchasing if there was a sale especially, as this was one of the best products I have used under my eyes so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it. It's not a full-coverage concealer, but it's basically a must-have for me, for the way it brightens up under my eyes. The light-reflecting quality goes a long way, especially for masking shadowy hollows. I use the medium color under my eyes, and the lighter shade as a highlighter around my mouth (blending well). Great at the specific task of highlighting/masking darkness (but not concealing, per se). Such a steal!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lulu2013

I purchased this concealer a month ago, and now it's empty, I was surprised as I don't wear it daily !! looked at the volume/size of it and here is the SHOCK!!!!!! THIS CONCEALER's VOLUME IS ONLY 1.5 ml !!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means it costs more than buying the DIOR concealer that I already had, and lasted for ages !!! (DIOR concealer's volume is 10 ml !!!!!!! for $30 !!!!!! ) and the quality of the DIOR C. is way better and nicer than the L'Oreal one. I really thought I'm saving money when I purchased this concealer !!

It's always good to read!!!!

Save your money and AVOID this product!

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

This does not provide much coverage for under eye circles. It might give a little brightening if that's all you are looking for but if you really have circles to conceal this doesn't do a very good job. Still looking for my HG under eye concealer. Also I don't like the twist up pen type application. I prefer a tube with my own concealer brush. Won't buy twice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful brightening under-eye concealer! It is on the thinner side, but builds up nicely. I apply it with the brush, then pat to blend. I HATE the packaging though, click pens are so wasteful and annoying! Were it not for that I'd rate this a 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by jwang714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Had high hopes for this product, but this was a disappointment. I think it's a bit expensive for drugstore and for it's quality. The packaging is terrible. The tube doesn't distribute the highlighter evenly as you're twisting and youll either get nothing or a ton of product at once. Also, I feel like this made me look really ashy. Bad product and I wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by nrooney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, the packaging looks really expensive and the quality is excellent! Apparently this is a hightlighter but I use it under my eyes and it takes away the dark circles and gives me a dewy glow!