Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

This is my favourite one-shade-look eyeshadow.

PROS:

- Creamy texture, applies easily and smoothly.

- Sets and lasts very well, doesn't crease.

- Affordable, good value for money.

- Practical packaging.

CONS:

- I find this applies easiest with my finger, which is a bit messy.

VERDICT:

I love this for a very lazy one-shadow-look, because it looks multidimensional once applied.

The cream shadow was so pretty the first application but after that the cream would go on smoothly but dry out on the lid kind of looking cracked. It had been sealed tightly in between uses & put away with all my other makeup I don't see why it would do that. I won't purchase this product again. It was in the silver shade.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Why did I wait so long to try this? (It's because I have way too many eye shadows, but that's no excuse!)

The bronze color is really flattering, even when my eyelids don't look their best. I have green eyes, and I have to urge all the green-eyed ladies out there to try this color. It really pops and gives my eyes depth. With black eyeliner under my upper lashes and black mascara, it's a sophisticated but super-easy look.

I just use my pinky fingers to apply, and I try to get a little more in the crease, but if it doesn't work then it doesn't. Not the eyeshadow's fault, and it looks fine as a simple one-layer, one-color wash. This stuff wears like iron, too. No creasing at all, ever, although I do not have oily lids.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first cream eyeshadow and I am in love! The color is beautiful and it's so easy to apply. I just use my finger. I love how it gives my eyes a bit of shimmer when I wear a neutral eye look. Today I put this over top of another neutral and added a bright red lip and it looked amazing.

I have insanely oily eyelids so I still have to use primer underneath. With UDPP, this stuff is like cement all day long. I also have this in Creamy Beige and Inked in Pink. These are awesome.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Man I love this eye shadow. This is the first time I have used a cream based eye shadow and plan on buying more colors. I patted it on with my finger and it went on easily, stayed on all day, and looked great! Awesome stuff and the price is great, too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

So I did not have the highest hopes for this because in the past, I've had the worst experience with maybelline products. From a disgusting gloopy mousse foundation and woeful clumping mascaras, I've always been skeptical of this brand. But, it just took one little pot of bronze magic to change my mind on this brand.

On and bronze is a beautiful shade, very flattering against my skintone and eye colour (nw10, grey eyes). I love the ease of application too. I usually pat this on my lid with my ring finger and I blend it with a fluffy brush (at the moment I smoke it out with 'limit' from my naked 3 palette for a wearable day smokey look). Because to me, it's a primer and shadow in one, it also speeds up my morning routine.

For a relatively cheap product (€10ish), I am very impressed with the longevity. I have oily lids and watery eyes, excellent combination.. I know.. But low and behold, this stuff still looks 'fresh' by evening.

Overall, I am very impressed. I'm glad I followed the hype train for this one!

I've been using this for about three years now and honestly can't imagine myself ever migrating to another.

For me, this is so easy to use, stays forever and the colour is perfect for my look and goes with everything I wear. As others have reviewed here, it's versatile and works for day and evening use - just build to suit.

It's a wonder product.

This is the only shadow I use now (bit of an exaggeration, but only because I love eyeshadows) but this is a primer and eyeshadow in one. You can use your fingers to apply it so good on the go or you can use a concealer-type brush for more precision. It's buildable too but once it dries, it STAYS PUT so I don't generally build it up, I just apply a darker powder eyeshadow in the crease if I want something more dramatic.

AWESOME PRODUCT and the best in the Colour Tattoo range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product perfect for a subtle bronzed eye or it can be built up in desired used to use it all the time and never had a bad experience until I was just hitting pan when i moved off it for a while. When i was attending an important event and i wanted to use trusty makeup products i went to reach for this product unfortunately i was left utterly heartbroken to discover this product had dried up a lot it was the one time i really needed it. I do recommend theses eyeshadows as they are one of the best creamshadows on the market and are dupes for macs paintpots. My one warning is not to depend too heavily on these products as they do dry up fast and will let you down when you need them most.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my most used eyeshadow, cream or powder! The colour is perfect for anything - going out or day time use. For the day, I use a very sheer layer, just barely putting my finger into the jar. For night I use a more pigmented layer to get a more intense colour payoff. That's my favourite part about these is that it is easy to get a sheer colour or a dark colour. They last all day or night as well! Very versatile and very nice product. High recommend!

Video Reviews & Tutorials