April 24, 2014 | 1878 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Flower Perfection Youth Extension Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by annkelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of Healthy Mix, so decided to give this a try as I needed something more mat for warmer/humid weather. This foundation provides medium to heavy coverage and sets up with a satin, almost powdery finish on my oily skin. I get little or no shine with this foundation, which is much less dewy than HM, and I don't need to set it with powder--both big pluses! I find it goes on better with fingers than a brush. It's a pretty dense liquid (about half a pump covers my entire face), and I was ending up with way too much on my skin when using a brush. I do love that I don't need much if any concealer with this product (I find I need lots with HM). I think this is a good mat foundation for oily or combination skin and for anyone who wants some serious coverage. It's definitely not a "second skin" type foundation. My least favorite thing about it is the scent (I guess that's where the "flower" part comes in). It's sweet and cloying and smells really old-fashioned to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by strixblog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great coverage, good lasting power. People with oily skin will enjoy this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by nats92lilac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is by far the best foundation i have ever used , i have acne and scars and it covers it all....and it stays on my skin for a very long time without drying or flaking .... i finally found the best foundation for my skin

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Rahzel20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not the product for me. It was too thick for my skin and I could feel it the whole time it was one. It looked dusty and flakey probably because I have very dry skin. I took it off before I went out anywhere.

The only thing I liked about this product was the bottle because it has a pump. The sponge just isn't usable.

This product is really expensive in Australia at $34 at priceline which makes me very glad I was given this as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by TheMssAny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My search is over. This is the best foundation for normal/combination or oily/combination skin. After Revlon Colorstay, this is my new favourite! It covers perfectly (full coverage) acnes, scars, dark undereyes, spots, rednes, blemishes, black spots...you name it, and still gives you natural not cakey look! I always get compliments when I have it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Big Bourjois fan , I always find their foundations work so well with my rather dry skin. I have about 5 different Bourjois fdt going at the same time right now , and I will never be without at least one Bourjois foundation.

I have been using this for the last year or so . Shade 51 is the one I get along with best. I do have a 52 aswell , but I find that is more appropriate for summer months , as I got fair skin.

This covers beautifully. I tend to get a few spots and redness and I always resort to a few pumps of this before a night out. It's not matte like a lot of foundations nor dewy. It just leaves you with a natural-looking complexion , but without the imperfections.

I dislike the fiddly packaging . The plastic top comes of far too easily and the sponge attached at the top is a bit useless and unhygienic.

But for me , this is a keeper and reasonabily priced as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using Healthy Mix in 51 in the winter, and 52 in the summer. The only problem I had was getting shiny throughout the day (which happens regardless which product I use). I decided to try this in 51.
It's quite drying, and by the end of the day I noticed that I looked older, and my skin looked dry and flaky (though flakes are rare for me after I switched to Bioderma skin care). The coverage is medium and buildable- I almost always forget to use concealer because this covers flaws so well. I also like the fact that it has SPF 10.

After testing this out for a week and looking increasingly worse, I knew I couldn't use this foundation alone. I started mixing it with Healthy Mix. Now I have better coverage and better oil control.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sevbu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ladies with acne prone/oily skin should know that this not an oil-free foundation. It is a little bit heavy... But if you don't use much, it doesn't get cakey. It has really good pigmentation. One pump will be enough for medium coverage. It broke me out and my face got greasy after 3 hours. So i guess this one will be good for normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Adellex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is a great everyday wear. I quite like that it has a very natural look to it while also feeling very light and smooth on the face. Nothing special about it, lasts 4-6 hours like most make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by devilovesvampires

I quite liken this product.
Although it is slightly pricey and the colour range was limited, I found the coverage to be great compared to other foundations i have used.
I have asian (light) skin tone and I bought the number 53. I found this a bit too light for me but it was only a slight difference. I applied it to my neck aswell. With other foundations, I find they go patchy on my dry patched and my oily t-zone but this didnt. With a quick puff of pressed powder, it looked great.
Pros: great coverage, oil free, didnt break me out, natural looking
cons; bottle is quite delicate and breakable, sponge is too small, colour range is poor.
Overall, i found this great
must have for oily/acne prone/dry/combination skin