Bourjois Flower Perfection Youth Extension Foundation

3.5

DIMETHICONE, AQUA (WATER), TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., ALUMINA, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, ISOMALT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BHT, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LECITHIN, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM LEAF CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] 10BMT004-1

on 7/7/2013 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I cannot praise this foundation enough!
What an absolutely amazing product. I didn't have much success with the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, which saddened me because it had such great reviews. In my experience, I've found Flower Perfection to be far superior. Due to the fact that I'm pale, it's very hard to find a foundation that matches my complexion. However, I was overjoyed to find that shade 51 matches me perfectly! It's quite an expensive product (over 30 dollars in Australia) however I believe it's worth it for such a quality foundation. It hasn't caused me to break out, which does happen occasionally with some foundations. This foundation stays on for hours without need for a touch up. Suitable for oily/combination skin.

on 7/1/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i think this would work better for oily skin as its a matte foundation i think it would emphasise dry patches its full coverage foundation I have to mix this with a more dewy foundation if I want to wear it during the day as it looks too obvious on my skin I love it for a night out as I don't mind a more made up look if your a fan of revlon Colorstay or ELDW I would try this one I find it easy to blend and the smell doesn't really bother me smells flowery I find this lasts about 8-9 hrs on my oily skin

on 6/26/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bourjois Flower Perfection is my favourite foundation of all time. I have very oily skin although I follow a strict skin care routine. At first this foundation made me have small break outs, not a big deal, they have subsided now and the foundation covered them and gave me a flawless finish without concealer. In Australia this makeup retails at $34 at priceline. I managed to get it off ASOS for $11.70 with free postage, massive saving! I would recommend this product highly. It is beautiful. I dont think it last 16 hours, but certainly all day with no primer and only set with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (this is not necessary to reduce shine, but I like to always set my foundations to reduce the appearance of my pores) I am so glad I have found a foundation for oily skin. If you have oily, non-sensitive skin, this is a must have! The only negatives with Boujois Flower Perfection Foundation is the ugly, impractical, unhygienic packaging and horrid smell to the foundation, it smells like flowers as the name suggests. This will not influence my view on the foundation, it is still wonderful and will buy again from ASOS! This is the first Bourjois product I have used and will invest in some more of this top drugstore brands products. I love this foundation and it is super blendable which is surprising, as it is consistency is quite thick!

on 6/19/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation made me break out in a hive-like rash! I suffer from eczema so I had originally thought it was a flare up but after slathering my skin with my prescribed steroids it still didnt heal and I still had horrible red, itchy and noticeably bumpy skin. After 2 weeks when it had 'healed', my skin was extremely thin, dry and brittle. I do not recommend this foundation for anyone with vaguely dry skin, although my skin wasn't even dry at the time of purchasing this foundation! As a consequence of thin and brittle skin, even a scratch left a dark spot on my face, which I'm still trying to fade.

on 6/18/2013 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product. It is a foundation that provides full coverage. My dislikes are: very thick and hard to spread, if I use it near my eye area they get watery and my nose runs (I have quite sensitive skin), feels a bit tight and drying on my skin. Pros: provides full coverage, seems to last most of the day, palest colour works for my skin tone. It cost me $25 on sale at Priceline in Australia.

on 5/7/2013 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just tried this foundation recently. I love Bourjois foundation. This one wasn't awesome for me though. I am not going to cut off lippies based on me though because this is actually a very good foundation, if you have normal to oily skin. It's creamy, smells great, and goes in smooth and easy to blend. I have super DRY skin though so this didn't set right on me and really emphasized dryness. Even in our hot weather lately this was too drying. It would be an absolute dream if you have oily skin especially in the warm months. I hope this helps for some of the mixed reviews! Also I got shade 51 light vanilla. Slightly yellow but once applied looks great. (Color wise)

on 4/3/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had really high expectations of this foundation, so I bought it. Im very dissapointed now! It is very covering (which I think is a big plus) but I suddenly had breakouts, which I normally never have! Next to that, it is very yellow on my NC25 skin. Now, this foundation lies rotting in my make up stash. Such a waste!

on 2/27/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a big fan of Healthy Mix, so decided to give this a try as I needed something more mat for warmer/humid weather. This foundation provides medium to heavy coverage and sets up with a satin, almost powdery finish on my oily skin. I get little or no shine with this foundation, which is much less dewy than HM, and I don't need to set it with powder--both big pluses! I find it goes on better with fingers than a brush. It's a pretty dense liquid (about half a pump covers my entire face), and I was ending up with way too much on my skin when using a brush. I do love that I don't need much if any concealer with this product (I find I need lots with HM). I think this is a good mat foundation for oily or combination skin and for anyone who wants some serious coverage. It's definitely not a "second skin" type foundation. My least favorite thing about it is the scent (I guess that's where the "flower" part comes in). It's sweet and cloying and smells really old-fashioned to me.

on 2/27/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great coverage, good lasting power. People with oily skin will enjoy this foundation.

on 2/11/2013 3:01:00 AM

this is by far the best foundation i have ever used , i have acne and scars and it covers it all....and it stays on my skin for a very long time without drying or flaking .... i finally found the best foundation for my skin