Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I agree with the review below, first of all. However, I have this product 4/5 lipsticks because I LOVED everything about it expect for one thing: it's gritty. I purchased the mauve followed by iris, coral and then crimson. The reason I kept buying them is because I can NOT go wrong with these shades. They're all super flattering against my skin tone. I love the finish as well, it's not super shiny or slippery but more towards a matte with a slight sheen - even if that sheen was coming from the shimmer in the color. It lasts quite a bit too. If you let it be, it can last throughout the day but obviously if your mouth has an active day, it might fade. Despite the grittiness, I can't help the fact that the colors are just gorgeous and I might buy a couple more. Smells good too, not the typical waxy, animal fat scent most have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm not going to bother talking about the colour options here... My experiences with this lipstick weren't particularly pleasant. Firstly, I don't like the texture; it's grainy, gritty, dry, and contains lumps of glitter that are too large for my liking. That aside, the product stays on reasonably well, although it rubs off unevenly, starting in a circle around the inside of my lips. However, I found it mildly difficult to apply, due to the fact that the product is rather dry, but if you put on a balm first, it doesn't go on evenly. This lipstick is also rather drying, so I wouldn't use it for everyday wear. But if you're looking for a lipstick that stays on and you don't have really dry lips, and a bit of glitter doesn't bother you, I'd recommend it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second time buying this lipstick in 050 Ceaseless Caramel. It is the loveliest nude with a bit of punch on my nc43 skin tone. I usually do not have dry lips so this goes on nice, smooth, matte (hint of sparkle). It does stay on until I have a meal. About 8 hours maybe. Coverage is great. Packaging is tricky. The cap does not stay on as well sometimes. I want to try chestnut or plum colors next time. But the caramel color is a keeper.

I have this in 055 Keep Me Coral and I love it. It is a natural pinkish-redish-mauvy color with gold sparkles.

PROS
Its lasts long
Stays on when eating/drinking
Pretty colors
Easy to apply due to teardrop shape
Small-ish tube

CONS
Kinda dry
If you have chapped lips, they are enhanced

Definitely an underrated drugstore lipstick. I have 3 of these and I love each one of them. These are full coverage lip colors and are very long wearing. I hate reapplying lipstick and rarely have to with these. Yes, they're drying but nothing a little lip balm can't prevent and not as drying as other long wearing lip colors. I wish there were more shades!

I am reviewing 065 Ravishing Rouge. Bought it about 2 years back. I don't reach for it at all and it is going in the trash. I bought another shade from this line which I really like, so the formulation differs from my experience from shade to shade.

Pros:
-The color: a nice deep red which I do like.
- Smells really fruity.

Cons-
- It has gritty red sparkles, that look weird
- It is unbearably sticky after application, I wiped it off after the first five minutes.
- I just don't like it, don't waste your money on this shade!

Can't say a bad thing about this lipstick. Have it in Ultimate Blush and I love the color. Does seem a tad metallic but with a tiny bit of gloss overtop it morphed into a beautiful finish. Wears really well with no dryness. Will definitely try more colors.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love the color in Infinite Iris, very beautiful mauve pink. Absolutely stunning. However, little bit too drying for my taste. I have to use lip balm underneath.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Possibly the worst lipstick I've ever had. Goes on nicely because of the slim, tight, teardrop tip, but after half an hour it was practically just lining my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing bad to say. As long as you use a little lipbalm beneath that isn't too greasy (lypsyl pour moi), you can't complain. I have started to do Alexis Vogel's trick with this: first this, then lipliner if I want (not always), then pat on a bit of foundation, then powder, THEN a gloss to top, or a similar lipstick. Bam! Lasts half the day on me like this, and that's great for me. I have it in the nude Beige shade. It works well with Sexy Mother Pucker gloss by Soap n Glory bcuz that is also supremely clingy.

Recommended for Medium Skin