November 1, 2014 | 1074 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Gumdrop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GUM DROP!! Yes- I LOVE this shade!! Adorable pale lavender!

This is 1 of my favorite lip butters. I own almost all of them. I have trouble finding a pale lavender which doesn't look too dumb and blue-toned on my pale warm NC 20 skin, blonde hair & blue eyes.

I find Gum Drop to be pretty & quite feminine, but not too girly looking to wear to the office. I like pairing this with bronzed looks to make the light cool tone lip shade pop. It also brings out blue eyes quite well.

The texture of the Revlon lip butters is moisturizing. Some are streaky, but this one has a nice, smooth consistency. It's not longwearing. You will need to reapply after eating or drinking. I don't mind that. It doesn't have a smell or taste. The price is good. I will say that you'll use it up quite quickly. Also, be careful as these are soft and will smush.

Overall, Gum Drop is gorgeous color, nice moisturizing product, applies smoothly, & great value. Will repurchase over & over. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lisalisa6106

Beautiful colour for paler skins. I like this product is nice and moisturising, doesn't last long but then it's more of a tinted balm than a lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

hmm.. I guess because my lips are quite red and a little dark.. it's really hard to cover up my red.. so it takes a while to make it not look blotchy with this.. I have to apply loads of it.. but to be honest.. I think I'd give it to my sister or swap it on.. I don't really like the shade.. It's a lovely lilac baby pink but I never usually wear that shade anyways.. x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ItsSarahJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh do I love this colour!
This is a colour that seemed a bit.. unusual, but it looks so lovely on the lips! This is my #1 of all the Lip Butters.
Definite must have in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I generally don't like to wear lipstick so was intrigued by this lip butter.
Super moisturizing, goes on creamy and doesn't feather.
The shade on me was an opaque baby pink with a touch of purple. It was a little shiny but I wouldn't call shimmery, this colour looks quite matte with my skin tone.
I ordered this through the mail and took a guess at the shade, I am very happy with what I received.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Sunnaay

I love this color but I feel that you don't get enough product for the price you pay. I waited until the lip butters are not popular anymore so that I can get deals on them. The deal I received is buy two lip butters and get the third one half off. There wasn't a lot of colors once I got to the drugstore but glad that I got this shade! I love lilac lips and I know some people are afraid to wear it out but I will wear this shade to the beach or any place I would wear sunglasses. This lip product reminds me a lot like the Revlon's super lustrious lip gloss in Lilac Pastelle. If I were to choose between the lip butter and the super lustrious lip gloss (in the same shade) I think I will most likely get the gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen126

Gumdrop is a light lavender with a sheen. It's pretty sheer IMO, but can be buildable. I didn't think I would be able to pull this off because a lilac lip can be somewhat difficult, but I love the way it looks. It compliments me very well. These lip butters are VERY moisturizing, too - they literally feel like a lip balm! I also think the packaging is very cute. I cannot wait to buy and try more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by PrincessBubblegum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As someone who practically collects purple lipstick, this is more transparent/sheer than I had hoped, but you can build it up and make it look more lavender-y. I guess I was expecting lipstick, but it really is more of a tinted lip balm. My lips were kinda dry before I put it on, and afterwards they became nice and soft. It feels nice and doesn't seem to have a taste.
Edit: This matches Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle perfectly and you get more color pay off when you use them together. I love how it looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by atirasmom1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOVE this color and the product itself! It does NOT feel like a regular lipstick - it does feel like lip balm. I LOVE the color because it's not "overly" lavender, it has a shimmery transparent lavender color to it - perfect for any time of the day for me! I look great in lavender lipsticks, believe it or not, and I know not many people can pull the color off correctly. I wish they would come out with a light blue shade of this! :)
It goes on soooo smooth and creamy. I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything! This is DEFINITELY a line of lipsticks I do not mind wearing all day every day! I hope the others are all like this too! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lovelyPINKx

I really wanted to like this color, but no. I'm asian NC30-35 (like another reviewer here), but unfortunately it didn't look very good on me. In fact, it made me look like a sick person. It looked like a faded purple color. I just don't get how it looks completely different on me than another girl I saw with my same skintone and all. I guess it really depends on your natural lipcolor? Really sad, since I wanted this color so badly.