August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I love these lip butters! This color is gorgeous. It's a subtle lilac color. It's long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips. Will always purchase these lip butters!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I bought sugar plum and pink truffle at the same time, and i like sugar plum a lot better. It is a muted berry colour with a little bit of pink in it, and adds a nice amount of sheen to your lips. Both lip butters that I purchased moisturize my lips nicely. I'm really impressed and in love with revlon for this HG lip product for us ladies. The color range is wide. I don't think sugar plum is one of the more popular colors, but its a nice lipstick to have in your collection for those days that you feel like having a berry lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first lip butter and I really love it. It's very moisturizing and gives a wonderful color as well. Definitely would purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love most Revlon lipbutters but this is my favorite and everyday one. Lovely. Great packaging. Bought for 4$ in Canada. What else could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

I'm a late convert to Revlon lip butters. Sugar Plum is my first, and it's amazing. I'm very fair, and the color is perfect---a cool plummy mauve. Glossy, moisturizing, just perfect.

What I didn't expect, though, is the stain that remains behind for a little while after the butter wears off. My lips end up stained a beautiful soft berry color----they just glow. It's almost as good as the lip butter! And it's not permanent or anything....just temporary. Eat a piece of chocolate or something and it's gone, lol.

My only problem is that the tube is a bit hard to open, but I like the product so much that I don't care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks dark in the tube, goes on sheer plum raspberry on me Im NC25 with dark blonde hair. My lips are pretty pink so most colors get pink on me quick, this one stays for 2 hrs with no smudges or running, even without lip liner or primer. Subtle berry, perfect!~

Looks natural plum mauve raspberry, would recommend~ Doesnt remind me of any particular MAC or NARS products~

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Great everyday color that can be worn at work. This is one of those products that I feel I don't need a mirror to apply. Also, make sure to keep it in a cool place.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This must be the most emollient lipstick I've ever owned. My lips are in terrible shape during the winter, and this is as moisturising as a lip balm.
It adds a pretty sheen to the lips, and adds some depth to my natural lip colour, but that is all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by zimzaz

Beautiful plum colour that goes on sheer. You can layer it for more pigmentation, like a lipstick. Great creamy consistency, it is very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't let the darkness of the shade in the tube fool you! It applies sheerer than I expected and has quickly become my favorite of the entire line. Would definitely repurchase and the packaging is sophisticated and "rich" looking. Overall, awesome!