December 22, 2014 | 1044 users online

Lips - Revlon - Color Burst lip butter - Cotton Candy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Orin1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one seems it can stand alone on its on. I don't need to use second layers or any additional lipstick to make it look more good plus it looks natural. I love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by M1RACLE

I guess it's because I have really pigmented lips. I've always knew I had pigmented lips but this absolutely does not show up on my lips! It's just feels and looks like a thick(er) clear balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find myself turning to this more and more. I'm NC25 and I don't wear this alone. It just doesn't look good on me by itself. I like to wear it over pink lipstick to give it a bit of shine when I don't feel like wearing gloss. I also like to layer this with Pink Truffle to get a pretty rose gold color. The best thing about it is it's very moisturizing and has a nice slip on the lips. I probably wouldn't buy again only because I'd like to try some other tinted balms from other brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks like a really pretty color, but it's just not flattering on my NC30-35 skin. I think it may be my yellow undertones, but it makes me look kind of sick. I normally don't rate low when something is only unflattering on me, but there doesn't seem to be much color payoff. I just get a lot of shimmer, and it feels a litle bit gritty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I like this stuff. It's a nice medium between lipstick and lipgloss. Has a nice amount of color but still manages to be sheer. A nice texture. Doesn't freak out if my lips are dry.

I will definitely try other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I really like the Revlon Lip Butters. I got this for traveling, so I could have a lip balm but still have a hint of color. I really like it! The color payoff is good- sheer, but good. What I don't like is the packaing. My lip butter literally snapped in half! The twisty thing stopped working, so I had to toss it out. Oh, well. I'll buy another one soon, and hopefully that one doesn't break on me like this one. But I'm convienced I just got a dud, because I haven't heard of this happening with anyone else's.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Doesn't show up on my lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cotton candy is a shiny pale pink lip butter with gold shimmers. It brings a nice rose-gold color to the lips! It last fairly long,it's moisturizing! I pair it with blush infallible lip gloss by l'oreal and a pink-nude lip liner! It looks awsome! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's perfect for people who don't want a drying long lasting lipstick that you have to worry about getting all over your teeth and looking messy all day, and at the same time it's not too gooey/greasy/sticky/slimy like some lip glosses I've tried. I put it on over chapstick and it creates a subtle pinky nude kind of color that makes me look more pulled together. It doesn't last long but I am always using chapstick and lip balms so I don't mind that at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love this color! It is a medium-pink shade that goes on a bit sheer, but that can be totally built up (if you desire slightly more color payoff). It has a nice glossy effect to it. Also, it has these tiny gold refects in it as well. It is one of my absolute favorite lip butters out of the whole bunch!