August 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good for highlighting and concealing a bit, but i dont find it really conceals my dark circles but more brightens to slightly demising the look, the shade i got was "neutraliser"
price is veryy pricey, around 12$

very light and thin formula, doesnt crease though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this off All Cosmetics Wholesale for a very cheap price. I thought it was going to be very thick and high coverage but is actually quite a thin consistency and does not have the highest coverage. The thing that annoys me about most concealers is that I can feel them on my skin, and this one isn't as creamy/heavy feeling as most concealers, so its my go-to for now. Packaging is very unsanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

I use the illuminating shade as a highlighter in my contour/highlight routine - forehead, bridge of nose, pie shape under eyes/cheeks, side of nose, upper lip, chin, sides of upper jaw. The applicator is great! It makes the product go on very easily and smoothly and distribute evenly. A little goes a long way and it blends easily with a beauty blender. Really nice way to finish my contor/highlight routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

If only the lid would stay on!!! I would so throw this in my bag for touch ups then. My HG *was* Sephora's house brand concealor & I have another (unopened) tube (unfortunately!!), this is just as good for a fraction of the price! I bought Light/Medium which is perfect!! I love the sponge applicator, I want to try the neutralizing 1 too, but this walmart did not have a huge selection of these concealors. I don't necessarily need anti-aging at my tender age (HA!!), but I love the coverage, formula, & longevity of it. Now if the lid would screw on it would be perfection in a tube!! That darn cap will be the death of me yet! ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

The product is wonderful!!! Gone through about 3 of the ones in the brightening shade. Great for under eyes and not drying at all. It creases less than my

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer because I was looking for a quick and easy way to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I was a bit disappointed that it took at least three applications before I saw any results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the rave reviews as well as the applicator. The formula is cakey and not opaque enough for my preference, but I *LOVE* the applicator. My usual concealers are Lancome's waterproof and Laura Mercier's pot concealer. This Maybelline concealer doesn't hold a candle to them. I keep hoping for a good drugstore concealer formula, but have yet to find one, unfortunately (foundation, though, that's another story! :) ).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

At first I wasn't sure about this one. I've tried so, so many under eye concealers. It's not a HG or anything, yet it does a decent job covering dark circles. If used with a heavy concealer it works nicely. The formula is thin, but blends nicely. No creasing if used with a light setting powder. It lasts about half of my day on its own and reapplies nicely. I like the wind-up packaging and the sponge tip doesn't bother me. I haven't noticed its treatment qualities working, but I didn't expect any miracles. One of the better drugstore medium-coverage concealers I've tried (or high end for that matter).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this product is a good concealer...def better than most out there, considering it is a drug store brand. It brightens my dark under eye circles and has minimal creasing. I have a few harsh wrinkles/lines under my eyes and this concealer doesn't accentuate them at all. I will always have creasing no matter what since I have those darn wrinkles/lines I can never erase, but this concealer doesn't make them so vivid to the naked eye. That's why I like this concealer a lot. It's extremely blendable and a little does go a long way. I'm already on my 4th tube. I don't like the spongy tip as an applicator because God only knows how dirty that thing is after so much use. But, the sleek packaging of it is very nice. All in all this is a good drug store concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Truly no complaints besides the packaging. The top breaks easily, won't stay on, and the sponge applicator just feels gross after several uses. Besides that, it is an amazing concealer.

I am picky with my concealer. It needs to be able to camouflage my dark circles, highlight areas, hide red spots, not crease, and last all day. I am very happy to have found all of these things in a drugstore concealer.

I do not even need foundation with this product. It covers exactly what you need it to and you barely need any for coverup; if you use too much it will crease. It outlasts all my other makeup and still covers by the end of the day.

Just amazing.