October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip butter! Creme Brulee was my first Revlon Lip Butter purchase and it works so well with my skin color. It is a creamy nude and it makes my lips feel very soft. It doesn't have lasting power, but who cares -- it's more like a gloss. You can apply it without looking in the mirror. I also use this over a brighter lip color to mute it out a bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I tried to love this so many times but its so unflattering on my yellow toned skin. I look like a zombie with it on. And its too sheer for my natural lip color so it applies very patchy and odd. I regret this buy but i know this color would look better on people that don't have my skin color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by goldensnitch

The nude color looks great against pale winter skin, but washes you out if you are darker or have a tan. The formula is smooth and creamy, but can get a little sticky. Also, don't shove it into your pocket, the cap pops off easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is so strange. It becomes a light purple-brown color on my lips, totally wash my face out and make me look sick/have malnutrition

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I've always been pale and struggle with nude lipsticks because they wash out the colors on my face. I love that the lip butter has a glossy finish, it shows up nicely in pictures. I also have dry lips and nude lipsticks usually accentuates that. The fact that this is a lip butter and the color payoff isn't completely opaque is excellent. As for the staying power, I don't pay much attention to it. Just like lip balm, you reapply when you don't feel the product on your lips anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by malinaxlat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! And Creme Brulee is the perfect color. I'm a huge nude lip junkie and have been a fan of Revlon's nude line for awhile (Nude Attitude and Soft Nude), but found those to be quite drying. The lip butters are super moisturizing and doesn't leave the lips dry and chapped. It's awesome at working as both a lip balm and lip stick. The color isn't overly too bright/pigmented, so I don't look dead. But the color isn't sheer either. It is literally the perfect lip product for those who want moisture and some color. The packaging is cute, but isn't the best since it sometimes leaves residue on the sides. But that's minor. I would highly recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fav nude lip product! It's super moisturizing, lasts a while without eating, and the colour is very pretty!! It's sort of sheer, but you an build it up. The colour is nude with a bit of shine. It goes well with my skin tone. It wasworth the price. It's totally wearable for school or work or whatever. It moisturizes for a decent amount of the time. The colour lasts hours (if you don't eat). I overall love this product and will repurchase when I run out. It is quite sheer though. So if your looking for a bold colour or a matte one, this isn't for you

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased quite a few of the Colorburst Lip Butters so am obviously happy with the product generally. This range is not particularly cheap here in Australia but nonetheless I like them and have bought many online. Creme Brulee is the most recent one I have purchased as I was sceptical if it would be too light for my Medium Olive skin. I am so glad I took the chance, this shade has now become my new favourite nude toned lipstick. No pink, no brown, no peach, just a neutral nude tone. Perfect for my colouring.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

these are good, not my favorite, but very nice. the packaging's annoying i have more product that i can't get to because it won't go up anymore. it broke but i do have more product in there. the color i selected is okay, i would of rather went for a brighter color because i have soo much nudes. the pricing is okay around $7, $8. though i don't like the color i selected, i do like these. they're very moisturizing and they feel good on the lips. i want to try the maybelline color whispers to see if they're any better. overall, this is a nice lipstick or tinted lip balm. i like how with these you can get a sheer color or build it up to give you more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

This product is just OKAY. Nothing special to it...the color doesn't last and if you're pale like me, it'll make you look washed out. There's also a weird shimmer to it...Anyway, I do like how it feels on my lips but I would never buy it again.