April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased quite a few of the Colorburst Lip Butters so am obviously happy with the product generally. This range is not particularly cheap here in Australia but nonetheless I like them and have bought many online. Creme Brulee is the most recent one I have purchased as I was sceptical if it would be too light for my Medium Olive skin. I am so glad I took the chance, this shade has now become my new favourite nude toned lipstick. No pink, no brown, no peach, just a neutral nude tone. Perfect for my colouring.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

these are good, not my favorite, but very nice. the packaging's annoying i have more product that i can't get to because it won't go up anymore. it broke but i do have more product in there. the color i selected is okay, i would of rather went for a brighter color because i have soo much nudes. the pricing is okay around $7, $8. though i don't like the color i selected, i do like these. they're very moisturizing and they feel good on the lips. i want to try the maybelline color whispers to see if they're any better. overall, this is a nice lipstick or tinted lip balm. i like how with these you can get a sheer color or build it up to give you more color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

This product is just OKAY. Nothing special to it...the color doesn't last and if you're pale like me, it'll make you look washed out. There's also a weird shimmer to it...Anyway, I do like how it feels on my lips but I would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so you want nude-y lips but with a little glint of gold/mother of pearl gleam... Yup, this is the color burst lip butter for you. My lips are quite pigmented, and this shade provides decent coverage. Now, i loooove these lip butters, and many of them are quite moisturizing, but the staying power on my lips is like :30 max. What a shame! I feel the product clumping up as it dries, too. Granted, maybe i dont exfoliate my lips daily as i should, so perhaps this is why i have such bad luck with lip products. Anyways, this color is gorge for that nude lip + glam look. Lip butters are a nice addition to any make up kit. Cheers!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

Although I prefer the Maybelline Color Whispers to these, Creme Brulee is a beautiful tinted balm. It is a light caramel color (think more of a shimmery beige) and is very flattering on my fair skintone. This is one of the more sheer LB's, which is great since I'm not looking for much color. It is moisturizing and soft, but not very glossy. Overall, I like this and will repurchase when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I wanted to love this so bad, but it just did not live up to its hype. The color is very pretty, but is very light. The formula itself is nice, it's very rich and moisturizing, but to the point of being too much. Just like butter on the lips :) Maybe that's the point, but it really took away from the staying power and I always need to re-apply it.
I prefer Maybelline's color whispers to this one for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I LOVE this lipstick! The perfect nude on me. It feels amazing on the lips and wears really nicely. It doesn't last long at all (an hour max) but I didn't expect it to. I will definitely be buying more colours

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I heard so many rave reviews about this, and it really didn't live up to the standard it's been given. At least for me anyway. The separation of pigment really showed through on this one. I also believe my lips are too pink and pigmented for this shade to do anything. I might as well have taken concealer and Vaseline and mixed it together. I would have gotten the same look, hands down. Even more annoying, I waited & waited to get this. Every drug store or store I went to, always had the leftover opened/damaged ones. And I can go on a rant about opening cosmetics and swatching them in store, but I won't. I should mention I love almost all the butters I've gotten, but this one was a bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by MellowJello20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful nude for fair skin! This is my 7th Revlon Lip Butter purchase (I love them SO MUCH) and I am please with the color. I would expect a nude like this to come off much more sheer, but creme brulee is actually pretty pigmented. Beautiful and moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Somehow I feel this is not as pigmented as the rest of lipbutters. Color is a pretty beige caramel but fades away really really fast. And since this is a light color it doesn't show a lot on my lips.