April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Eye makeup remover [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2004 10:39:00 PM More reviews by killjoy14

I had mary kays eye makeup remover and I loved it. Then I bought the Almay eyemakeup remover and while it did remove eye makeup it didn't do it very well. It took more product and it didn't mix well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by puglove

I love the Moisturizing pads,you know the ones with the blue letters? This pads are so convenient,i dont need lots of them,i dont need extra cotton balls,all in one! i love them! i totally recommend them.And they are so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by twang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice and cheap, a bit more greasy than Clinique's Take the Day Off but not as powerful. You can see I prefer Clinique's over Almay, but Almay only cost 1/3 of Clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by CaraElaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this stuff is quite effect at removing eye makeup and didn't sting my sensitve eyes, it is extremely oily, and leaves an oily film around my eyes which seems to be impossible to get off! I prefer the Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2004 2:02:00 AM More reviews by beddheadd

I am reviewing the so-called "Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion". This stuff works horribly. I might as well be swiping off my eye makeup with corn oil, because that is how it feels afterwards. I like a non-greasy feel, and this does not provide it. I feel like I have to wash my face twice after using this stuff, which actually dries out the skin around my eyes rather than moisturizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danielle8282

I really love the Almay eye makeup remover pads - only the NON-OILY ones. They work really well, and doesn't leave a greasy residue after. They're actually cool and quite refreshing on eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

i give it a 5, because most of their removers are great, except for the oils, don't ever get any oily one, it will never come off, and it's very annoying to deal with

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the Gentle Gel Eye M/U Remover - this was an entirely messy process to use this. Indeed it is excellent at removing eye makeup, is gentle and the price is right. However, it is very inconvenient due to the consistency and smearing that occur in the process. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2003 1:40:00 PM More reviews by BelleM77

Wouldn't buy this again. It stung like crazy and left my eyes irritated.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Dubp

This product gets rid of all my non waterproof eye makeup in a breeze. It's not scented and I like it's watery texture. It doesn't leave any oily residue on my lids at all.

It is extremely cheap and not to mention good quality. I'll buy this product again if I continue to use non waterproof eye makeup.