April 24, 2014 | 1948 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE!!! I'm always a bit skeptical about buying makeup from the dollar store, purely because they often have very cheap irritating ingredients, but these blushes are amazing.
I have one in Sandalwood, which is a beautiful subtle coral-pink, perfect for anyone with a fair complexion and freckles like myself! It really gives a beautiful natural glow to the cheeks, but doesn't look like you're wearing blush at all. My sister also has one, in Tawny Beige, which is beautiful, but just slightly too dark for me to want to wear on an everyday basis - perfect for more medium skintones, though.
Overall, these blushes are highly pigmented, wear beautifully, and are only NZ$4! Lasting power is not terrible but not amazing either - I sometimes feel the need to reapply a tiny bit halfway through the afternoon, but for the price I don't mind that. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in blushing rose and it is just what it sounds like.I got this to see how i would look wearing this color family and it just isnt for me.
THis looks just like berry merry from ELF with the same gold and silver shimmer.I like this bettter because this always blends nicely which the elf one does not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this blush in terracota from K mart when I visited the US. On me, it is a beautiful peach brown shade, pigmented enough to show up on me (NC50). I was using it up quite fast and was worried I was going to hit pan and since I live in Canada, thought I might have to order it online.
But this past weekend, I went to the dollar plus looking for decorations for a bday party and LO and BEHOLD, I spotted the entire jordana display. I picked up the last 2 terracota blushes left!
Very happy! I am set for atleast a yr..I hope :)
I might go in after they restock too.
This is all and more that i wanted mac coppertone to be. Peachy-brown goodness on my NC50 skin.
Pigmentation is not that great but I dont mind reapplying at this price point and does not get chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried many Jordana eye shadows and liners but didnt try out their blushes for the longest time because im really not a blush person. For some strange reasons i dont look right with blush despite trying out numerous shades and perfecting my techniques over and over. I have a jordana blush in sandalwood that i purchased a while ago. I wanted to get sandy coral beach but couldnt find that colour anywhere. Anyways sandalwood is a dusty pink, when I first tried to apply some on my face with my fingers it didnt work at all, no pigment, no nothing, so i left it for the longest time until yesterday when i busted it out and used a brush. It made all the difference in the world! i got decent pigmentation with it and it really helped my cheekbones stand out (not like I need anymore emphasis on them since they are very high...kind of annoyingly high). i want to get sunlit bronze as well and try to use it as a bronzer since i'm going on a trip later this year and would like to find a bronzer in small package that i can use as a blush too. would recommend and re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have them in 4 shades, touch of pink, rose silk, tawny beige and stardust. and love all them to death!!! They are pigmented, silky and smooth. Has great staying power as well. Will definitely repurchase and purchase new shades! Rose silk is amazing on my fair skin tone!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Hate to bring down the review but i got to since it really doesn't suit me at all. Crazy thing about this blush is: the price, the pigment, quite a variety to choose from - matte to shimmer, doesn't have fragrance, well at least if you don't bring it so close to your nose and i like that it is small so if i don't like it (unfortunately happen for me), i can finish up quickly.

I wish it just stay on me when i read other review that it stay on their oily skin for more than 6 hours. It doesn't stay that long on me, most likely an hour or so. Then it doesn't blend right into my skin, no matter what, the color (touch of pink) doesn't suit me, too peachy for my liking, making me look more ill than ever. Perhaps due to my yellow skin undertone. I guess even for the price, if it is not something that work for me, i can't blindly buy it anymore. Will used this up and never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these blushes, very pigmented, you don't need a lot of product, very smooth and they are dirt cheap! The only complaint i have is that not all their shades give off that luminous glow, but most of them do, I love Coral Sandy Beach and sunlit bronze, these are great quality blushes, don't be turned off by the fact that they are a dollar, trust me alot of other blushes that are more expensive cannot compare!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Sandalwood, Sunlit Bronze and Tawny Beige and I LOVE IT.

Sandalwood is this matte, peachy light brown that flatters alot of skin tones. I got pretty tanned after ordering this and I was thinking, 'this is so gonna look chalky on me.' but it didn't! which is pretty amazing for a drugstore blush!

Sunlit bronze looks pretty similar to Sandalwood - but a little more brown. It is slightly shimmery too. The glitters can be seen in the pan, but when you apply them, it's not too visible and definitely acceptable for everyday use.

Tawny Beige is the darkest among the 3, also with subtle shimmers. It's this rosy peach color that would be really nice for a night out!

Jordana's Blushes pretty much blends in with my skin tone really well and lasts a good amount of time. Usually, my other blushes don't even last that long due to the hot weather and oily skin I have :( Surprisingly, this blush lasted me an entire warm afternoon. I got home with Sandalwood still visible on my face, after a good 6-8 hours!

Contrary to many, i actually like the screw tops although it's not a very friendly thing when you're rushing... But at least it ensures me that my click/flip pan won't break on me or anything like my other blushes...

However, one thing is that I wish these blushes are portable friendly. They don't have a mirror, or a brush for on-the-go touch ups :( But considering the lasting power of this blushes, I think it ain't an issue. But still! haha.

Will definitely repurchase and =) One of my must buys all the time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by panhiax2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have almost all the blush colors from this line and I have to say these are really good blush. Not just good for the price but good quality in pigment and texture. Honestly, the blush from this line is as good as some of the more expensive blush from high end lines from department stores, Sephora and Ulta. I have MAC, Tarte, Cargo, Clinique, Nars and other expensive blush and these Jordana blush along with the cheaper price blush from brands like La Femme, Jane, Wet n' Wild, and Sonia Kashuk are as good as any of the other costly brands. I would prefer to shop smart (especially now in this economy) and buy something that is good quality at a reasonable price than buy a high end brand product for just it's name because there are high end products that are not as great as they are hyped up to be.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

I have this blush in a few different colors and I'm really impressed with the amazing color payoff on all the ones I have (which is most of the shades available). My favorite for summer is Coral Sandy Beach. It's the perfect bright coral shade that I've been really craving lately in all my makeup. There are also some amazing subtle shades, such as Touch of Pink, which is quite pigmented despite being a lighter color.

Overall, I've been really impressed with Jordana's blushes, and most of the things I've tried from the company. The small price does not mean poor quality in this case. The blushes are soft and blendable. They last a decent amount of time and are even better when layered over a cream blush. I would definitely repurchase and already have backups of my favorite shades!