November 22, 2014 | 2065 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Seriously, can Jordana products become even more amazing?! I love this blush, it doesn't make my pores look big, glides on smooth, without any shimmer. I am so pleased with the quality of their products. And at $2.49 a blush, you can't go wrong!! A must have in your arsenal of makeup, I love this line!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

I made a special trip to a not so local Kmart ( my Walgreens had been sold out of all of these blushes) to purchase these blushes after reading the raves and I am tickled to death at the quality of these things! My favorites are touch of pink ( more coral- less pink IMO) redwood (tomato red- be careful!!!) and tawny beige which is not as boring as it sounds, a great everyday color! They are well pigmented and blend out very nicely, worth far more than their super cheap asking price. The wear time is very decent, no complaints at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought two colors, Cocoa and Toast about a year ago. I use these everyday and still have not hit pan! It's crazy!

Cocoa looks like a deep, dark red color, but when it's applied, it has a hint of brown in it. I'm a pale chick, and when I tan, I do not turn glittery orange, or straight up gold for that matter. Maybe I'm an alien [insert Ancient Aliens guy meme here], because all bronzers are made this way. (Gross.) I usually get a little red/ light brown where the sun hits. This is the perfect bronzer for me. It gives my skin a touch of color and life without looking like I smeared sparkly red clay all over my face. It's an awesome pick me up. I get complements all the time on my actual skin. No one ever knows I'm wearing makeup. It's pretty amazing. I also use this as blush and bronzer combo at once as well. (I actually have this and Toast layered on Profile pic).

Toast is a tan color, with a slight hint of orange to it. (Suede like.) It's nice with a soft hand, and really pretty when layered very lightly with cocoa when I actually have a somewhat tan.

Both of these are matte as well. I think they have blushes with various finishes though.

These blushes are super affordable, and come in really nice colors. It's kind of hard to be disappointed at all with these. I know I'll buy these as long as they're available. Thumbs up!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Agree with previous review. For $2.49 a blush, you cannot go wrong. I love Tawny Beige; also like Sandalwood. Both are fairly natural looking on my NW15 complexion. Just bought Rose Silk and Blushing Rose for a more rosy look.

Edit to add: When you travel, better to toss one of these in your bag than your $25 Lancome blush. Takes up less room and less expensive to replace if your luggage is lost.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great blushes, worth far far more than their super cheap price! They are well pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors. The texture is very nice and smooth and applies evenly and easily-something you would not expect from a dirt cheap product. The packaging is a twist off with a clear lid so you can see the color inside-a plus. I purchased 8 of these (for a total of $16 or thereabouts in a bogo-half off at KMart). I am NW25ish+ for reference, and my favorites are Redwood, Coral Sandy Beach, Terra Cotta, Blushing Rose, Tawny Beige and Bronze. I also have Touch of Pink and Rose Silk, which are very pretty but these colors don't get as much love from me as the others solely because I am not really a pink blush kind of gal. A whole blush "wardrobe" for less than half the price of one higher end blush! I highly recommend these-money well spent for a product worth far more than its price!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ch4n

i give 4 lippies because i really hate the package.
the story would be different if they put this little puppy into more, say, classy pot.

this is unbelievable! they're dirt cheap but they're superb.i have 4 of them, and all of them are fabulous.
they're blendable, buildable with matte-ish finish. i can see those tiny speckles of shimmer, but on me, they look beautifully natural.

will definitely repurchasing these babies until they dont make it anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE!!! I'm always a bit skeptical about buying makeup from the dollar store, purely because they often have very cheap irritating ingredients, but these blushes are amazing.
I have one in Sandalwood, which is a beautiful subtle coral-pink, perfect for anyone with a fair complexion and freckles like myself! It really gives a beautiful natural glow to the cheeks, but doesn't look like you're wearing blush at all. My sister also has one, in Tawny Beige, which is beautiful, but just slightly too dark for me to want to wear on an everyday basis - perfect for more medium skintones, though.
Overall, these blushes are highly pigmented, wear beautifully, and are only NZ$4! Lasting power is not terrible but not amazing either - I sometimes feel the need to reapply a tiny bit halfway through the afternoon, but for the price I don't mind that. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in blushing rose and it is just what it sounds like.I got this to see how i would look wearing this color family and it just isnt for me.
THis looks just like berry merry from ELF with the same gold and silver shimmer.I like this bettter because this always blends nicely which the elf one does not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this blush in terracota from K mart when I visited the US. On me, it is a beautiful peach brown shade, pigmented enough to show up on me (NC50). I was using it up quite fast and was worried I was going to hit pan and since I live in Canada, thought I might have to order it online.
But this past weekend, I went to the dollar plus looking for decorations for a bday party and LO and BEHOLD, I spotted the entire jordana display. I picked up the last 2 terracota blushes left!
Very happy! I am set for atleast a yr..I hope :)
I might go in after they restock too.
This is all and more that i wanted mac coppertone to be. Peachy-brown goodness on my NC50 skin.
Pigmentation is not that great but I dont mind reapplying at this price point and does not get chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried many Jordana eye shadows and liners but didnt try out their blushes for the longest time because im really not a blush person. For some strange reasons i dont look right with blush despite trying out numerous shades and perfecting my techniques over and over. I have a jordana blush in sandalwood that i purchased a while ago. I wanted to get sandy coral beach but couldnt find that colour anywhere. Anyways sandalwood is a dusty pink, when I first tried to apply some on my face with my fingers it didnt work at all, no pigment, no nothing, so i left it for the longest time until yesterday when i busted it out and used a brush. It made all the difference in the world! i got decent pigmentation with it and it really helped my cheekbones stand out (not like I need anymore emphasis on them since they are very high...kind of annoyingly high). i want to get sunlit bronze as well and try to use it as a bronzer since i'm going on a trip later this year and would like to find a bronzer in small package that i can use as a blush too. would recommend and re-purchase!