Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

3.7

on 6/3/2013 8:49:00 AM

my favorite shade out of all revlon lip butters than i own (i have about 3/4 of the collection).
this is great for every day, just enough to show a sweet pink on your lips but not over the top. such a good buy!

on 5/26/2013 8:56:00 AM

I love this lip butter! I have medium skin with yellow undertones and am usually hesitant on lighter pinks like this one, but it actually looks amazing! I have gotten many compliments on it, and it is now my common everyday color!
The application is very smooth, and the result in an even medium pink with a slight sheen to it. It doesn't last too long, but this is not something that the company claims it does, and lip butters don't normally last very long so I can't complain there. It is very easy to apply without a mirror anyway!
The packaging made it slightly hard to open when i first got it, but I stopped having problems with that within a week. I love how the top is transparent and you can see the actual color of the product.
Overall, this is one of my everyday go-to lip products, and I would definitely repurchase!

on 5/10/2013 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Not a fan. Far too light for my fairly pigmented lips, and all the "sheer" formula meant was that the milky overly-pale color gathered in my liplines.

on 4/24/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After many tries, this one come the closest to the pink that I want. Not too light as cotton candy, not too bright as sweet tart.

A nice shade for my NC20 skin, but not the texture.. I really wish it didn't come with the subtle shimmer in it coz I just don't like any shimmer at all, it would have been perfect if it's the same sheer texture as sweet tart. Well... maybe I should try the kissable lip balm next time.

Update: It finally came to me that this color is not a very wearable pink, sadly. My mom asked once why you are wearing a purplish color (no idea why, maybe the light); my dad says it looks unnatural. Never had any problem of this sort wearing other pinks.

on 4/20/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So I purchased this after everyone and their mother was raving about how amazing revlon lip butters were and in particular how lovely and wearable this shade was. On me unfortunately, this turned to a garish, barbie pink that emphasized my lip lines and clashed horrendously with my olive skin tone. The formula was nice, but the color just didn't do it for me.

I love this during the day with just a light swipe of colour so it's not too barbie and a clear shimmery gloss over the top, the combination is amazing and I just pop on some mascara & blush for a pretty day look

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

unfortunatley i fell onto the bandwagon of the hype to have these and it's a mistake. this is a creamy, bright pink shade with bluish undertone but it looks bad on me. and mine melts really fast so i have to keep them in a cool place like my fridge, but then they get too hard and it's a real pain because despise all the hype, these fall far below average. and the packaging feels really cheap and like it's going to break.

on 4/10/2013 9:23:00 AM

I love love love this product. the color is beautiful, it moistures a tiny bit but not that much. it has a sweet scent to it which I also love about it. although, I suggest putting on some lip-balm before applying this on your lips because it doesn't look attractive on chapped lips.

I liked this product a lot but I did realize that if you put more than two coats on (if you want a lot of color you have to put two) it gets really glossy and shiny. It serves as a good lipgloss/gloss balm.

on 3/26/2013 12:07:00 AM

I love Revlon lip butters.

Strawberry Shortcake is a very Barbie pink color that is perfect for summer and spring, but best applied sparingly because otherwise it can look a little garish.

I usually apply it normally as if it were a lip balm and then use my finger to take off some of the excess color so the tint is still there but the bright pink color is muted slightly.

This is very moisturizing and easy to apply.

Popular Lipsticks