August 31, 2014 | 951 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I purchased this after everyone and their mother was raving about how amazing revlon lip butters were and in particular how lovely and wearable this shade was. On me unfortunately, this turned to a garish, barbie pink that emphasized my lip lines and clashed horrendously with my olive skin tone. The formula was nice, but the color just didn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

I love this during the day with just a light swipe of colour so it's not too barbie and a clear shimmery gloss over the top, the combination is amazing and I just pop on some mascara & blush for a pretty day look

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

unfortunatley i fell onto the bandwagon of the hype to have these and it's a mistake. this is a creamy, bright pink shade with bluish undertone but it looks bad on me. and mine melts really fast so i have to keep them in a cool place like my fridge, but then they get too hard and it's a real pain because despise all the hype, these fall far below average. and the packaging feels really cheap and like it's going to break.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by yzaguirresav

I love love love this product. the color is beautiful, it moistures a tiny bit but not that much. it has a sweet scent to it which I also love about it. although, I suggest putting on some lip-balm before applying this on your lips because it doesn't look attractive on chapped lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product a lot but I did realize that if you put more than two coats on (if you want a lot of color you have to put two) it gets really glossy and shiny. It serves as a good lipgloss/gloss balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I love Revlon lip butters.

Strawberry Shortcake is a very Barbie pink color that is perfect for summer and spring, but best applied sparingly because otherwise it can look a little garish.

I usually apply it normally as if it were a lip balm and then use my finger to take off some of the excess color so the tint is still there but the bright pink color is muted slightly.

This is very moisturizing and easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful summer and spring lipstick! The colour is pretty and can wear anywhere, but it you don't exfoliate and moisturize, it will look really bad. The packaging is cute and very convenient. I love it so much, but I wish that you didn't have go through the hassle of exfoliating.
Edit!
I just realized it looks like it has a blue undertone to it!
I also forgot to mention that they don't have a lot of product
I wouldn't repurchase because I think the colour a little forgettable and i'll probably find something better

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you look good in a cool-toned pinks, this might be one to try. Moisturizing. Not my cup of tea - desperately seeking a light, neutral toned pink in this line. If you own "Cupcake", then this shade is redundant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I haven't worn this shade all that much, because I do prefer other shades in the butters. BUT, it is really nice with the right make-up to compliment it. It's definitely not an everyday shade in my book, but the pigment is nice and the quality is as nice as all the other butters. It's just not one of my favorites on my fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color is cute, but tends to look bad if your lips aren't perfectly smooth and exfoliated. It feathers something awful for me and kinda looks weird with my pale skin.

When I twisted up the tube to see how much product was there, I was surprised at how little there was - it was not worth the seven dollars I paid for it.

The formula is smooth, comfortable, and moisturizing... but unfortunately, like all lip butters, it loses a lip with me because of its poor staying power. An hour or two at best.