July 25, 2014 | 1946 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cleotokos

Lip Butter, where have you been all my life?! These feel so creamy and velvety on! London Drugs was having a 40% off sale on Revlon lip products, so I grabbed Strawberry Shortcake. While it wasn't the *best* colour for me (too blue of an undertone), I was in love and promptly went back for 7 more shades. Juicy Papaya is my absolute fave. These go way beyond a tinted balm, but not quite into lipstick territory. Great colour payoff, but still a tad sheer which makes them all very wearable. I can even get away with Strawberry Shortcake, even though I have yellow/olive undertones. Other shades I have are Candy Apple (gorgeous red for those with yellow/olive tones), Red Velvet, Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie, Strawberry Shortcake, Juicy Papaya, and Wild Watermelon and I LOVE THEM ALL!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

The fact that this is supposed to be a lip butter is a joke. I exfoliated my lips and put this on and this literally made my lips chapped after two hours of wearing it. It was so drying on my lips and idk what happened but when I would swipe it on my lips there was little hard gritty pieces on my lips. I wore this twice and threw it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

not a big fan of sheer, balm-like lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Like one color; Pink Truffle. Also had a red and a pink. Pink was a fail immediately because it was so full of glitter that I returned it. The red; I think cherry Tart; was a beautiful color. However, though the formula was comfortable on my lips, it also migrated all over and around my mouth. It had no staying power and looked like I'd just had a red popsicle smashed in my face. Pink truffle is thicker so it stays put, and has no glitter or shimmer. I won't buy more. One plus of the packaging is that the top of the lid is clear so you can preview the product before you buy. Based on the ones I've sampled and seen, these are definitely more for tweens with lots of shimmer and glitter. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but I'm still seeking the drugstore version of the Korres Lip Butters. Sheer, yet pigmented; and NO GLITTER!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Breaks way to easily

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have individual reviews for the certain favorite shades(discontinued ofcourse)but I have to rave for all of the shades, I also have peach parfait and its a beautiful shade also but I find it has a bit of a different texture(a little gritty, not that bad). I love how these feel on the lips and Im the kind of woman that loves moisturizing lippies that are more balms than lipsticks. These are pretty cheap and readily available. I want to try them all but I think I prefer the cream shades a bit more due to them being more creamy than the shimmery ones. But all in all I LOVE these and I pray Revlon keeps these in their regular line.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. They provide a nice color pay-off and they're fairly moisturizing. But daaaaaaamn do these break and melt so fast and easily!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Megzimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I wasn't such a huge fan, I got one that contained shimmer and it felt slightly grittily and I wasn't a huge fan of the colour I purchased. I decided to give it another try because of all the positive feedback it was getting. I picked up the colour strawberry shortcake and I fell in love with it. They feel moisturizing and have great colour payoff and a pretty sheen. I love these for everyday use, and the shade I got just brightens up your face and looks beautiful. The only things I was not so happy with was the grittiness of the ones with shimmer but it may not bug everyone and it is a very soft product so it does kindof get all over the edges if the package when you unscrew it but other then that I love these!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

These are amazing. I've been using them since they first came out and I don't know why it's taken me so long to review them. I remember watching YouTuber's buy like all of them as soon as they were released and I thought they were nuts. But now, as I have accumulated ten of them, I realize why. They are honestly the only lip products I use in my collection. The shade range is fabulous. Something for everybody. And they feel amazing. They're like a thicker balm consistency with a slight sheen but nothing too shiny. The packaging is adorbale and reflects the color of each individual shade. I love how low maintenence these are. No mirror necessary, great to carry around all day. And because they're like a balm, they can't really be over done. That being said however, these are definitely the most pigmented products of this kind. They've replaced most of my lipsticks just because of how great they are. My only complaint is that they are by no means long wearing. But they also don't claim to be. So if you're looking for something you don't have to reapply, this isn't the product for you. But as an all around easy to use product, these are the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AllyShh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much, I am writing my first MUA review (after being a longtime lurker).

This is my everyday lip colour. Sugarplum is my shade. Apparently it is EVERYONE's shade, because it is almost impossible to find. I'm now in the habit of checking the Revlon section of every makeup-carrying store I walk into in hopes of finding one. The Sugarplum is sold out 95% of the time. It's gotten so bad that if a store has it in stock, I buy five of them. I have one in my regular makeup bag, one in my purse, and one in my car.

I love that it is glossy, but also has decent pigment. Its staying power is surprising, considering how glossy it is. I get compliments every day on it, but hesitate to give away my secret because I don't need more people buying it up!