Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 1/9/2015 10:07:00 PM

I own maybe seven of these lippies! My favorite two are Red Velvet and Creme Brulee. Red Velvet is my go-to shade, and it doesn't look too dark on my skin. I find that I don't need to swipe the lip butter. I dab gently with Red Velvet because the pigmentation is great! I get many compliments on this one!

Creme Brulee is the one I use when I feel like a more natural look. However, I find that I often have to swipe my lips multiple times if I want the nude to really show through, so I use more product with this one. Even so, I can't see myself running out of this lipbutter!

The lip butters glide on and feel more like lip balm than lipstick. They don't last very long on the lips, and I find myself reapplying throughout the day.

on 1/6/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is my go-to lipstick. i have many shades of the lip butters, as they have so many gorgeous colors. the texture of the bullet can vary depending on the shade--some of the shimmery shades have a kind of grainy bullet rather than creamy like the "matte" shades. this applies easily (i sometimes prefer to use a brush on the more pigmented colors) and feels nice on the lips; it's moisturizing, not drying or sticky. only 4 stars because it doesn't last very long--i find myself constantly re-applying it.

on 12/28/2014 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own one of each color. I really love these lip balms. They're super moisturizing, and don't make my lips chapped. The color is long-lasting, so I don't have to keep re-applying. It's scentless which is always a plus. The colors are gorgeous. You can use them alone, with a gloss on top or over lipstick. Great variety of colors to chose from. Cute packaging. Very affordable.

on 12/28/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I heard such good things about these. People say that it's super moisturizing and it is. I have super dry lips, it hurts when I kind of peck my lips together. I applied the product and the pain got away, even if it took a little bit of time, but it's interesting since it is not really a lip balm. It's like a mix of a balm and a lipstick. the color is a little bit sheer for a lipstick, I got mine in crème brûlée and my lips are a dark pink, and it's a brown nude. You could see the colour, but not that much. It costs I think 8$ at walmart, and I think it's expansive for something that isn't really a lipstick, but revlon is more expansive than maybelline or rimmel. The packaging is ok, it's cute, and i habe no problem with it. So, it's really moisturizing.

on 12/28/2014 2:46:00 PM

Gorgeous shades, some really original ( there is NOtHING like candied apple, a neutral/ warm/ orangey/ red out there, nothing!), they apply well. Staying power is not so good, and they're not as moisturising as their name would suggest, but they're tremendous value for money.

on 12/17/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Must reapply often. Lips felt dry after wearing product for a few days. Product is very creamy and can break easily. Will not re-purchase. ...may actually just toss them before using them again...sigh

on 12/7/2014 3:00:00 PM

Really love this product. I have Sweet Tart, and i like that you can built up the color. It's not really moisturizing, but i find it moisturized enough, tho. The package is super cute ! Would definitely purchase this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wish I could give 3.5 stars on this product.
It's very smooth and hydrated but not pigmented enough in my opinion, but I know that depends on the colour and I had gotten this lipstick in the colour Sweet Tart. It's more of a sheer, glossy finish than what I normally expect from lipsticks - which is a thick bright finish.

on 11/18/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good lipstick if you are looking for a combination of moisture and pigmented one. It feels good on your lips, not dry and when a applying, it is slick. Reapplying is necessary if you want the colour to maintain brightness.

I've bought this in shades of macaroon, fig jam and cherry tart

on 11/15/2014 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I wouldn't really say this is a lip butter, it is more moisturising than the average lip stick but it's definitely not a butter. It's highly pigmented, I bought the shade peach parfait and I'm quite happy with it, it does transfer quite quickly and you'll need to reapply quite often. The packaging is really pretty too, think I'll be re purchasing some different shades.

Popular Lipsticks