July 28, 2014 | 1614 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Magical! The bubble bath (which I use as shower gel), the triple moisture body cream, and the edt are all more scented than the mist or lotion. Tart and fruity berries drying down to soft, sweet vanilla musk. There's something special in the top notes that differs from most berry-laced fragrances. I would wear this in every season; it's not too warm or heavy, but has a beautiful sweetness. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by CarmelCoveredCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My favorite BBW scent by far! It has a berry scent that is absolutely to die for! I will definitely be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mijuness

This has to be my favorite scent from BBW! I have the mini lotion of this and I was planning on getting one of the fruity New Year's scents, but I'm so glad I chose this one instead. It says there's vitamin e, jojoba, and shea butter in this and I use this mainly for my dry hands and neck.
It's musky and floral and sweet all in one, but none of the scents overpower one another. I love it. It definitely feels more like a winter scent to me, but it's also very sweet as it wears off, which makes it appropriate for other seasons as well. I just really love this scent so much! I think it's really unique compared to many scents that BBW has to offer.
The packaging is really beautiful and the name suits the scent pretty well. I definitely recommend this if you're looking to try something a bit different!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent is different than anything I've have in my collection it's not to musky or floraly it's the perfect spring scent!!! It last really long and it doesn't take much to smell amazing!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this I didn't like it all that much. I bought it with a friend and didn't think it was that great when I put it on but then I tried it again. It was great the second time around. It's got a good balance of sweet, cotton candy and fruity at the same time. The downside is that it fades after just maybe an hour or two but that's really all I usually expect from B&BW. Good stuff though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed911

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I wear this everyday and I always have it in my locker at school. So many people compliment me when I'm wearing this perfume and all my friends always beg for me to spray it on them. Also, this might sound weird, but sometimes I accidently get it in my mouth and it tastes like cupcakes. Seriously, after gym class people ask me to spray it In the air and they'll walk under the mist and open their mouths haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this edt spray because my daughter smelled it on her friend at school and was raving about it. I bought the buy 2 get one free I got be enchanted, warm vanilla sugar and sweet pea the edt sprays and I have to say I like all of them! Be enchanted has beautiful packaging and I love the bottle especially the color of the cap. The smell is like sweet tarts with a lil hint of fruit so nice! I am obsessed with b&bw right now I think the lotions are good not the body cream for they loose scent after a year and start to smell like plastic but the lotions in the bottles stay really well. The sale I got is good 3 full size sprays for $60.00 +tax not bad because a lot of fragrances are too pricey for one. I'm done with designer and celeb frags for a while they totally bore me and ill stick with b&bw because the prices are right and lotions are far better quality than other designer ones I have so many lotions from my celeb and designer frag gift sets that have turned watery not to mention my dkny and lolita and Mariah Carey so therefore I will not repurchase those because companies should stand behind their products and make good quality but they don't. So only b&bw for me from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite scent from BBW. It's so pretty and unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by zoeseal98

This is by far Bath and Body Works' best scent.! I love ittt.!(: It's my signature scent. I have three body mists, two body creams, one body lotion, and one shower gel of it. It's amazing and I recommend it to anyone.!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by SparklyBeauty

I have this fragrance in the shower gel, and I got it from a friend for my birthday. I can only say that I loove the scent! It smells warm and fruity, and as others have put, quite familiar. I think it smells like another scent I absolutely love, Liplicious Sangria (which I think smells like honey and is absolutely my favorite Liplicious.)

This is a great scent! :)