L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 1/9/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this mascara, it does provide a false look, but you have to be careful. It can look spidery if you keep piling it on. I roll it on slowly and use 3 coats. If you use more than that you get that spider legs look and if you put it on too fast you get it.

One of those mascaras that is better used with another to get the real fake look. I haven't had it smudge or anything, so it's a good mascara in that aspect. Don't expect miracles though, I have yet to come across a "false lash" mascara that actually "looks" like false lashes. This does look good though and the packaging (which I don't care about) is very sleek and high-end. It's gold and nice looking. Something you could take in your purse to work etc and look really high-end if you're into that sort of thing.

Overall, great mascara just be careful applying it and it's not one of those brush on and go types. You do have to work with it. Using a metal comb gives the best results after I have found. I have it on now again and my lashes are very long and thick with it. I keep seeing them as I blink, lol.

on 12/25/2013 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Disappointing. Doesn't hold a curl or provide decent volume. My lashes look anything but false! This seems to dry out super fast too, and I've only been using this for one week!

on 12/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

I seem to have bad luck with all L'oreal mascaras and this is no exception. I bought this fiber formula hoping would it would not smudge but not the case. I slapped on three coats at 8am and already have a brownish black halo under both eyes, on top of powdered skin, at 1020am on a very dry winter day, no humidity at all. I have very short straight Asian lashes and did give 2 lippies for the good lengthening and curl hold but otherwise, this is not a good one for me sadly.

on 12/5/2013 2:58:00 PM

I like to use this with the Telescopic Mascara and it will make my lashes look like they are to full and long as if they were fake.

on 11/27/2013 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am on my second tube of this and I am really liking it. For me, it's a drugstore option for Tarte Lights, Camera, Action! It's definitely a drier formula which are my favorite. The brush is different, skinny with short bristles, which I prefer. It gives me feathery lashes with two coats. I don't have any problems with it flaking.

on 11/27/2013 6:39:00 PM

I got this on sale at Ulta for 50% off, and I'm so glad I didn't have to pay full price for this because it is a bit pricey, as far as drugstore mascaras go. It's very goopy and clumps up on your eyelashes really easily. It makes my eyelashes stick together which makes it really hard to get any proper volume out of this. You have to be really careful putting it on because it is so goopy, it gets everywhere and it's hard to get the bottom lashes without making a mess.

When it finally does dry, it only takes a few hours before it begins to flake. And it's not one of those mascaras that you just forget about. You can tell there's something on your lashes at all times. So I guess it is similar to fake lashes in that aspect.
Very disappointed by this stuff. Wouldn't ever buy again. I basically only use it when I'm not going anywhere, but messing around with makeup looks in my room and need some mascara, but don't want to waste the good stuff.

on 11/9/2013 1:26:00 PM

One of the worst products I have purchased. I bought this thinking it would be a cheap replacement for Clinique's Lash Power mascara, but I was sooo wrong!

The formula is too thick/goopy and the brush is terrible-- impossible to apply even after wiping most of it off on the lip of the tube.

on 11/4/2013 10:07:00 PM

I liked this mascara well enough. It did a lot to lengthen my lashes quite a bit but they seemed almost spindly bc there wasn't a lot of thickness there. Ill try a few more coats to try to thicken my lashes up a bit more. Not a bad buy though!

on 10/23/2013 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the first fiber mascara I've tried. At first, I didn't like this one, but grew to like it a little bit. But it's definitely not something I would go out of my way to buy, but would pick it up again if there were a sale. This mascara is too thick, a little messy (too much product comes out on the wand), and can be a bit clumpy. It's an OK mascara, but nothing special. But I do not have any other fiber mascaras to compare it to. Stick to your other mascara for now!

on 10/16/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't think this really compares to other fiber mascaras i have tried. There aren't many fibers and the formula is quite thick. It really doesn't do much, too much product comes out on the wand, and I wasn't too happy with the results. Didn't do anything special for me and I wouldn't buy this again.
A better fiber mascara for around the same price is NYX Doll Eyes long lash! I find the fibers in that to actually be effective.