November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mehevans

Really disappointing. When I first tried this product, I was impressed with the thicker consistency than I was used to with most bb creams. It gave slightly more coverage as well, but still pretty sheer and quite luminous. However, this stuff comes off at the lightest touch even with a setting powder and spray. Nearly ruined one of my favorite t shirts. On top of that, it gave me horrible acne for days afterward, and I am one of those people who rarely gets zits. At first I thought it might just be a coincidence and not the bb creams fault, but subsequent uses gave the same result. Definitely won't be repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mother gave me this BB cream in medium, so I'm not entirely sure how much it cost. That being said, I can't really complain about a free bb cream. But, I will complain about one thing. Or two.
I have very oily skin to begin with. No matter how many time I wash my face, it will still be oily in less then an hour. I have tanned skin, so a bit of oil makes me look all glowy, so I don't mind. Plus, having oily skin lowers your risk of early aging. But after applying this bb cream, I'm a bit greasy looking, and usually after applying a powder on top, it looks great. But ONLY if I apply a powder on top. But even then, through out the day the oily-ness comes back.
If it weren't for this one flaw, Garnier BB cream would be perfect. The color matches my skin tone perfectly, and I've never had a problem with coverage. But, I actually forgot about the "skin perfecting" part of it until reading these reviews. I've used it everyday for a year, and my skin is still the exact same.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This product looks great on your skin. It's quite cheap - drug store type. It made by skin look great. HOWEVER it smells horrible. It has a very strong scent, which gave me a headache. I would have loved it otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by koihimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoyed it very much thanks to its consistency, moisturizing feeling and overall ease of application and blenability, etc. BUT: it's light/medium shade is too dark and too yellow/orange for my neutral fair skin ton and it oxidizes. I wish they had lighter shade as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this was waaaay too pink. no matter how much or little i used it. the coverage was ok and it made me very oily. i didnt use it long enough to notice any kind of skin perfection.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by trnnn

I bought it when it first came out a few years ago...and I still have almost the whole bottle. I have yellowish/darker skin so I think I used medium. The reason I purchased it were commercials that said it will do wonders to my skin and when I first applied it I saw wonders... for five minutes. My skin seemed really more radiant and glowing but after a short time it just turned greasy looking and weird. I have nothing to cover but I could still see the coverage was bad. Before writing this review I tried it ln again after these years but nothing has changed - it still works for 5 minutes!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this about 2 years ago, in 9th grade. Back then I had WAY worst breakouts. So basically I bought this when they first putted it out in stores. Pros? Good Coverage. That's it. Literally. My skin is more of Medium/Deep or Tan, acne prone, sensitive and a combination of Normal and Oily skin ( normal on the cheeks and chin and oily in my nose and two patches under my eyes, forehead? depends on the products that I use there). When I bought this the only color they had available at Walmart was Light/Medium. The packaging is meh because it too runny to be in an aplicator like that. The smell is too perfumy and every time I applied it gave me severe nasal allergies. It also broke me out TREMENDOUSLY. In ALL of my face. On top of that it gave me a really GREASY finish. So, if you have combo/oily acne-prone skin DO NOT RECOMMEND!! Thanks to this now I hate the WHOLE brand :/

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Hated it! Eww!

So I got this as a gift from my mom because like everyone else she fell for the advertising and hype. she got me the shade medium.

Well the price is good for a bb cream but you see this is not a bb cream this is bottle crap so it's too expensive.

The packaging is meh

The actual product smells weird, felt greasy on my SUPER DRY SKIN *gasp* and it made me look ashy though I felt greasy.

So no, just no

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very on and off. Once the product has "expired" it starts to produce clumps that cannot be blended. All of the colours have a warm undertone so for all the people like me with pale, cool undertone can't use this product. It is said to be the best bb cream in Australia, no.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was quite surprised when I saw there was a negative rating for this, as I'm never without my bb cream! Now I've never had a different brand before one of my friends gave me a full tube a while ago as her tube was light, and it was too pale for her skin tone! Since then I've bought several tubes, some of which I've had to replace as my best friend has a habit of stealing them after I introduces her to be cream on holiday a few years back! I find that it even my skin out, as I have freckles and provides me with a light coverage that's jut enough when I'm having a good skin day! I always that a tube away with me and use it for everyday use, as Im rarely seen in public without some form of foundation on! It lasts for a while and even when you think you've run out I cut the tube and theres at least another weeks worth inside!