Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose

4.1

on 2/13/2013 1:45:00 PM

I literally love the smell, I like it so much, I'm afraid I will use up too much.

on 2/8/2013 10:08:00 AM

I got this as a present so did not know what to expect. But the bottle was so pretty, I figure it would look nice on my table with the rest of my collection. When I used it, I loved it! Definitely an evening or going out type of a fragrance, not for work. It is quite heavy, sensual and strong. Taking it on vacation with me to use for the evenings!! ;)

on 2/5/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

sensual, woody yet flowery, strong yet very feminine. got nothing but compliments on this one. just one thing: cannot smell the rose note to save my life!

on 1/7/2013 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite scents. The berry notes really mix well on my skin. Only a small amount is needed, and the fragrance lasts all day long.

If you don't like sweet scents, this one is probably not for you.

on 1/2/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's strong-- and I mean don't spray more than once if you don't want to torture everyone in the room strong. Smells of blueberries. Sweet. Simple. Doesn't really change through the day. All in all quite nice for winter.

on 1/2/2013 11:42:00 AM

I really don't get roses in it. Actually it is a sweet berry fragrance which is not sickening. It's staying power is also good (6-7 h). When it settles it turns into a velvety, creamy, deep, delicious scent. If you like fruity-sweet vanilla scents, you should give it a try.

on 12/28/2012 3:40:00 PM

Oh my goodness...how do I describe the wonder of this product? Think of the most amazing moment of your life, Midnight Rose is the perfume equivalent of that feeling.

on 11/25/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Words can't even describe how amazingly yummy this perfume smells! An INSTANT favorite!

on 11/21/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Midnight Rose has become one of my signature fragraces. It's sweet, floral, and spicy, however not so sweet as to feel childish, and not too floral s to feel outdated or overused. It's a little dark, yet insinuates a feminine and playful side. It's perfect for night time occasions. I love the varying shades of purple found on the bottle as well.

on 11/1/2012 11:06:00 PM

I really love this scent, however, I find myself carrying around decant samples often so that I can re-spray over and over again on the go. The scent does not last as long as I would like it to.

Popular Fragrances