April 21, 2014 | 1986 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor midnight rose

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sevbu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't get roses in it. Actually it is a sweet berry fragrance which is not sickening. It's staying power is also good (6-7 h). When it settles it turns into a velvety, creamy, deep, delicious scent. If you like fruity-sweet vanilla scents, you should give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness...how do I describe the wonder of this product? Think of the most amazing moment of your life, Midnight Rose is the perfume equivalent of that feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by HOPI87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Words can't even describe how amazingly yummy this perfume smells! An INSTANT favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Midnight Rose has become one of my signature fragraces. It's sweet, floral, and spicy, however not so sweet as to feel childish, and not too floral s to feel outdated or overused. It's a little dark, yet insinuates a feminine and playful side. It's perfect for night time occasions. I love the varying shades of purple found on the bottle as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this scent, however, I find myself carrying around decant samples often so that I can re-spray over and over again on the go. The scent does not last as long as I would like it to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this fragrance so much! It's sweet and fruity but also has the florals to calm the scent down so it doesn't start smelling like a smoothie. Plus the lasting power of this is GREAT!

The only problem with this scent is that it's too expensive for me :( I wish it was cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I love the raspberry notes in this perfume. It's sucha flirty scent! Definitely the complete opposite of the original tresor (which is too strong/musky for me) Midnight Rose reminds me of Justin Biebers first scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This a nighttime perfume only, for me. I find it a little overpowering for the daytime. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I keep it around for when I'm going out and in the mood for a change from my other perfumes. It smells like a vanilla musk on my skin, but sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by flirteuse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this for my seventeenth birthday, the packaging is gorgeous, i love the purple rose on top, and flacon is really beautiful, I love this perfume bottle, the scent itself is..something else, it's almost intoxicating. It smells very fruity and rosy at the same time..with a hint of something sweet. This scent transports you to those nights in the summer when you would go out on the cobblestone street in some beautiful parisian setting. It's glamorous, yet youthful. This is the fragrance I'd recommend for young women who have a first date tonight, and they're wearing a cute little black dress, their hair in a chignon twist, cat liner and a generous spritz of this magical fragrance; he won't keep his hands off you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I was in Ulta one day and spritzed a little of this on while I shopped. I loved it! I wasn't prepared to by it that day and went home to think about it. I tried to talk myself out of it but every time I went in a store that sold Lancome, I had to spray some on. As much as I tried to make myself behave and not buy any more fragrance, I couldn't stop thinking about it and finally caved in and got a small bottle. I have used it every day since and I still love it. It smells a little like Stella McCartney but I like the dry down much better.