October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor Midnight Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Shringar

I got this as a present so did not know what to expect. But the bottle was so pretty, I figure it would look nice on my table with the rest of my collection. When I used it, I loved it! Definitely an evening or going out type of a fragrance, not for work. It is quite heavy, sensual and strong. Taking it on vacation with me to use for the evenings!! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

sensual, woody yet flowery, strong yet very feminine. got nothing but compliments on this one. just one thing: cannot smell the rose note to save my life!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite scents. The berry notes really mix well on my skin. Only a small amount is needed, and the fragrance lasts all day long.

If you don't like sweet scents, this one is probably not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by hriz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's strong-- and I mean don't spray more than once if you don't want to torture everyone in the room strong. Smells of blueberries. Sweet. Simple. Doesn't really change through the day. All in all quite nice for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sevbu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't get roses in it. Actually it is a sweet berry fragrance which is not sickening. It's staying power is also good (6-7 h). When it settles it turns into a velvety, creamy, deep, delicious scent. If you like fruity-sweet vanilla scents, you should give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness...how do I describe the wonder of this product? Think of the most amazing moment of your life, Midnight Rose is the perfume equivalent of that feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by HOPI87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Words can't even describe how amazingly yummy this perfume smells! An INSTANT favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Midnight Rose has become one of my signature fragraces. It's sweet, floral, and spicy, however not so sweet as to feel childish, and not too floral s to feel outdated or overused. It's a little dark, yet insinuates a feminine and playful side. It's perfect for night time occasions. I love the varying shades of purple found on the bottle as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this scent, however, I find myself carrying around decant samples often so that I can re-spray over and over again on the go. The scent does not last as long as I would like it to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this fragrance so much! It's sweet and fruity but also has the florals to calm the scent down so it doesn't start smelling like a smoothie. Plus the lasting power of this is GREAT!

The only problem with this scent is that it's too expensive for me :( I wish it was cheaper!