August 30, 2014 | 1728 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by gingerlicious09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down the best foundation I've come across in my 25 years of existence. I discovered this foundation when I was having my makeup done at Sephora on Lexington Ave in NYC. The MUA matched my skin to Peach (23) & I knew as soon as it touched my skin that I had to have it! What I love about it is it's lightweight texture, fluid application, & full-coverage. My skin is incredibly smooth & flawless when I'm using this foundation. The volume of complements I've received is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by themindispoison

I have this Cameo (22) and utterly love it! My one problem with it its that its not a perfect match with my skin tone - but I blame that on a hurried swatching done on an airport lounge.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Coraldc

I was really impressed with this product... if only they had it in my shade!!

I was colour matched in the shade 010 Ivory at the department store, and I thought it looked amazing (under their lighting) so was talked into buying this product.

When I got home and put it on myself for the first time, I was disappointed with the colour match. It was too dark for my very fair skin, and when I searched online I found that this shade is actually meant for people with neutral undertones, where as I have pink undertones which is why it didn't suit me.

The actual formulation had the most beautiful finish, it looked gorgeous without any powder. It gave a matte finish, but not really matte - more satin really. Gives medium coverage which is build-able.

If you can find this in your shade I would recommend this product. I have combination/oily skin, and I'm also prone to sensitive skin. This product did not give me a bad reaction.

PROS:
- Gorgeous finish
- Lovely packaging. Comes with a pump, so you don't waste product and it's not messy. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous too! It's frosted glass - stunning.
- Nice smell, not strong and doesn't linger
- Did not give me a bad reaction, and I'm usually prone to sensitive skin
- SPF 25 sun protection

CONS:
- Did not have this in my shade, and the range doesn't have that many shades
- Dries really quickly, so you have to work quickly to get this to blend properly
- Expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Priced well, this is the best foundation I've ever used. It lasts all day, great shade to match my skin, and a flawless finish to disguise my age spots

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

This foundation brightens your face. It makes you look fresh and has a natural matt like lovely finish. However, I find that the coverage is not that great. I have tiny freckles on my cheeks that can be easily covered by many foundations and this one didn't even cover it, even after I attempted to build up the coverage. But overall if coverage is not what your after and more for natural Matt bright finish then this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Edmonton has dried my skin out a lot, and since I have sensitive skin and all, I decided to go on a little foundation hunt.

First of all, the packaging is freaking gorgeous. It looks and feels like you've got a piece of designer couture sitting on top of your vanity. The foundation itself is nearly full coverage with one layer, while leaving you with a semi matte finish that lasts pretty much forever. Literally dab on the foundation with a super dense brush and you'll get the airbrush perfected skin in a heartbeat.

The only downside is if you're really sensitive to heavy fragrance.

Loving it to bits right now though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation makes your skin look flawless. It's pretty full coverage without an overly makeup look. I have peach 023. Matches my skin perfectly! Can't really comment on how long it lasts as I've only had it on a couple of hours but so far so good even in the harsh lighting of my car. The bottle is divine, it's a heavy frosted glass bottle with a gorgeous dark blue lid. It smells really good, not overpowering at all.

A little bit of product goes a long way too! you certainly only need two small pumps and it spreads well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by earthtoforever

I've been using this for a couple of years. First using as a foundation (21 linen, perfect for golden undertone), and then only as spot concealer. I call this product my best friend because it stays on forever and always makes me feel better about myself. I've tried other products and this is the best out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cookie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just bought this foundation. I normally ask for samples first before buying which is essential before you spend so much money. In this case I had Debenhams points to use up and there was discount in the store, so it was the perfect opportunity to purchase. I think this is a beautiful foundation and looks great on my skin. I apply it with the beauty blender and it gives a lovely finish. Must try the fingers too. Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ange229

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite foundation. I often decide to give other brands a go but I always find myself coming back to Diorskin Forever. Easy to apply, great coverage, long lasting (I put this on at 6am and it still looks good at 7pm). In summer I find I can end up looking a lot like a hot mess if I'm not wearing an oil free primer underneath and a good loose powder over it.