Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

on 1/5/2014 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a very generic scent. Nothing to go out of your way to find. All I smell is freesia, sandalwood, and musk. I have not smelled any of the other notes unfortunately. It's a nice simple scent but nothing special. I have worn this different times and continue to smell the same notes.
Glad I did not buy it yet & used the sample instead. I won't be purchasing this.

on 1/2/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I think that all berries smell similar when used in perfumes, but WONDERSTRUCK has slightly more distinctive notes of raspberry and blackberry. After the berries the peach is the next strongest fruit - which surprised me as it's meant to be a base note, yet it develops soon after being applied to skin. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

WONDERSTUCK is meant to contain thirteen different floral notes, but - aside from a breeze of freesia - none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of raspberry, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today.

Scent notes: Raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia, apple blossom, vanilla, honeysuckle, white hibiscus, amber, musk and sandalwood.

Although I think WONDERSTRUCK is 'nice', very wearable and wears quite well, I won't be replacing my bottle. As whilst it is pleasant to wear, it's nothing new and it doesn't excite me. Lots of people compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy [another EA release], but I don't get the comparison at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release; Music.

on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Holy Moly, I never thought a Taylor Swift fragrance would be an HG fragrance for me. I don't have a personal vendetta against her, she just seems so boy crazy. I like that this is a sweet fragrance but not overwhelmingly sweet like Pink Sugar. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this!! It's one of those perfumes you love or hate but everyone I know loves it! It smells like a sweet berry scent, very nice. I believe I bought it for around $70 and I bought a smaller travel one at wal mart for $35. I use it almost everyday and had it for about a year now and still have like half the small Bottle left!

on 10/31/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I accidentally bought this one thinking it was the "Red" version after sampling it in a store.
It was nothing like the perfume I sampled and I was even doubting it was a Taylor swift perfume at all. The scent was so overpoweringly sweet I couldn't recognize anything other than that an alcohol. I quickly returned it and bought the correct one.

on 10/28/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Updated 29 June 2015

First of all this, once sprayed on body the scent is really strong. It has a sweet and floral scent which lasts a few hours and fades to a simple musky base note as the day goes by. The scent lasts until the next day too! I love this :)

I have used this for more than a year and it still has not ran out!

on 10/25/2013 1:16:00 PM

I absolutely love this perfume, i was somewhat of a skeptic about purchasing it at first bc im not a huge fan of taylor swifr but whatever i bought it anyway and i love it bc its soft and sweet i don't like bold spicy fragrances so this fits me perfect♥

on 10/12/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Fell in love with the sweet smell as soon as i tested it. Last for hours, comes in a cute bottle.

I absolutely love this perfume! It is a bit expensive, but it was worth every penny. As soon as you squirt it out of the bottle, it's a bit over whelming.. But after just a couple minutes, the perfume "mellows" down and smells sooo good! I get complimented on it all the time!!! :)

on 9/17/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The bottle is amazing... but to me its the exact copy of the cheap vanilla musk body spray girls used to douse themselves with after gym in the 90's to cover up the fact they hadn't showered (the stronger, the better was the concensus at the time). Its like a cross between Britney Spears Curious and Avon Vanilla Musk, plus Thierry Muglers Angel and Adidas Mens Sports Musk deodorant thrown in. Its not really a fruity floral - more a soft oriental. I get a couple of seconds of weak sugared raspberry jelly. Then 5 minutes of mind-splittingly sneezy, sugary powder. When that dies down it leaves a powdery vanilla crystal musk, like that cheap vanilla musk sports spray I mentioned. I really dislike this on others. I find it gives me a migrane, makes me sneeze and burns the back of my throat. I notice it really lingers in nylon clothing even through many washes which is good or bad depending on how much you like it. I can't see this as "innocent" for a young teen. Not tender, nor delicate. I find it cheap, sickly, brash and offensively loud, like a drunken teen desparate to get noticed for all the wrong reasons. The bottle wears a pretty dress - but classy? No.

Popular Fragrances