April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG (Holy Grail) perfume. I has a top note of floral that dies down almost simultaneously leaves the moment it's applied. The dry down is vanilla, warm, & slightly musky. A great everyday scent! And the purple & gold packaging is adorable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This perfume has its pros and cons. I love the packaging and the bottle is so beautiful. I also love the smell. However, it's really pricey and it wears off pretty fast. It only lasts me a few hours. I own the rollerball and it's way too easy to put too much on.
I probably won't be purchasing this again. I might try Wonderstruck Enchanted or Taylor, her new perfume.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love sweet smelling scents but didn't try this before purchasing. The attractive design of the bottle is what got me to purchase this out of curiosity. I despise the smell, it reminds me of Ralph Lauren, but mixed in with something odd. It smells like soap thrown in. I have never received compliments on this, but ask people if it smells good, and they say yes. For now, it just sits on my shelf as a decoration.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by renneroo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, this has become my go-to everyday perfume, and I used to shy away from daily or regular scent-wear. This is light though, and it's a little more toned down than a number of other perfumes I've smelled, particularly celebrity fragrances or something targeted at the Taylor Swift-loving age range they're aiming this fragrance at. I think that's the tea note at work, paring things down a little bit. It's definitely a younger scent, but I like that and will definitely wear it as such until I've sincerely grown out of it (and hoping that it'll take a while). A part of it has to do with the fact that I really adore peach and honeysuckle. They're two of my absolute favorite scents in the world, and this does a good job of combining them with some other wonderfully warm notes, everything just melds together very nicely. I definitely have to put effort into picking out particularly notes on their own, though it can be done. It's not overpowering to me, just a nice, if not a little complex for a scent of its nature and target demographic.

I think that's what I like most about this particular fragrance: it feels very warm and soft to me. It's just strong enough to feel warm and quite enticing without being sharp or too over the top.

Even in considering other fragrances I've worn in the past from time to time, I've never received as many compliments on a perfume as this one. I'm talking in the ER for a migraine and the woman at registration commented on it.

Altogether, it may not be for everyone, but it's definitely for me. A perfect balance of a smooth fruity and not too sweet florals. Even though it has perhaps generally speaking a sort of generic type scent, I have yet to find anything else particularly like it. I've already repurchased once and will most likely continue to until I find something that tickles my fancy even more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Taylor Swift but luckily I only got this as a sample because I did not care for it at all. I am not perfume expert so can't really explain it but just mehhh. Honestly, I am not that particular but I probably wouldn't wear this if someone gave me a free bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute scent. I got a sample of this and spritzed it on my daughter... she loved it and I bought her a bottle. It smells great on her, I kind of like it too but it's a bit too musky for my taste. Cute bottle, average price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NOTE: I have the 30 ml of this frag for swap now. For some reason, it just makes my nose uncomfortable, it still smells the same, but I have sensitive skin so even slight changes that just naturally occur can affect me (btw I keep my frags in dark places away from extreme heat/cold and not in the bathroom, so it has nothing to do with storage)
This scent strikes a sort of nostalgia for me, it is young but not in a bad way. The tea (which is right behind a creamy vanilla and raspberry in order of strength), honeysuckle and trickles of floral notes is what makes Wonderstruck a tad more different from your typical fruity teenager fragrance. It is delicate, soft, slightly warm. As for those saying this smells like Bieber's Someday, I disagree, as I have smelt that scent which has a very sharp, tart berry and the perfume itself is not so much a composition as Taylor Swift's. I am not getting Spear's Fantasy either (except for Fantasy's fruity top notes), as her fragrance is very, very gourmand whereas Taylor's is more fruity, a fruity fragranced tea.
All-in-all I enjoy Wonderstruck. It captures an innocence that you can only see in a child, a hint of magic, nostalgia, but never in a cheesy way. I would repurchase now and again to be in that state, but no one should have a constant longing to be somewhere else (and perhaps you won't get that specific vibe with Wonderstruck, however that's opinion)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Ejaneeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this perfume but its just too sweet for me. As soon as I spray it I instantly have a headache and feel sick, I wanted it so bad and my brother bought me the large bottle for $90 and I ended up giving it to a girlfriend as I just can not wear it

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sunkissedglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift (rollerball) from Sephora ($18). I'd been wanting it for awhile...but as with fragrances, I have periods of time where I really dislike them, and then periods of time where I like them again. At first, it smelled too strong and too sweet and too fruity; I put it away for a while and didn't wear it again. The next fall, I took it out and it smelled pretty good- strange?

From Sephora:
"Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry.
Style: Sparkling. Blushing. Enchanted."

I like that it isn't floral; it's not exactly fruity either though. It's more of a straight sweet scent. It's not overwhelming, which I like- a lot of fragrances give me headaches. The bottle is purple, and pretty (bonus points!). But I have yet to find a fragrance that I love. This one is okay, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jennybeansxo

I love this! (and I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of Taylor) I got the small bottle for my birthday (last year) , I started wearing this at school and at least one or two people tells me that I smell good. I'm also very sensitive when it come to perfumes, I get a really bad headache if the perfume is too strong for me. But this one, is just amazing, it smells like vanilla and very florally, not very strong and not very weak; just enough. Also, it does not irritates my nose when I smell it which is good. So, overall, I'll freaking buy this again on my birthday which is next month! Good job Taytay! I also, would love to try Wonderstruck Enchanted. <3