December 19, 2014 | 1765 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by irenerose

Fell in love with the sweet smell as soon as i tested it. Last for hours, comes in a cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ChristaLeigh93

I absolutely love this perfume! It is a bit expensive, but it was worth every penny. As soon as you squirt it out of the bottle, it's a bit over whelming.. But after just a couple minutes, the perfume "mellows" down and smells sooo good! I get complimented on it all the time!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The bottle is amazing... but to me its the exact copy of the cheap vanilla musk body spray girls used to douse themselves with after gym in the 90's to cover up the fact they hadn't showered (the stronger, the better was the concensus at the time). Its like a cross between Britney Spears Curious and Avon Vanilla Musk, plus Thierry Muglers Angel and Adidas Mens Sports Musk deodorant thrown in. Its not really a fruity floral - more a soft oriental. I get a couple of seconds of weak sugared raspberry jelly. Then 5 minutes of mind-splittingly sneezy, sugary powder. When that dies down it leaves a powdery vanilla crystal musk, like that cheap vanilla musk sports spray I mentioned. I really dislike this on others. I find it gives me a migrane, makes me sneeze and burns the back of my throat. I notice it really lingers in nylon clothing even through many washes which is good or bad depending on how much you like it. I can't see this as "innocent" for a young teen. Not tender, nor delicate. I find it cheap, sickly, brash and offensively loud, like a drunken teen desparate to get noticed for all the wrong reasons. The bottle wears a pretty dress - but classy? No.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by aesprit100

I love this perfume it smells good and lasts pretty long. I smelled this perfume before at walmart but it was like almost $15 for a very small bottle. I found this perfume at Marshalls for only $20 I was so excited. I love the smell of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG (Holy Grail) perfume. I has a top note of floral that dies down almost simultaneously leaves the moment it's applied. The dry down is vanilla, warm, & slightly musky. A great everyday scent! And the purple & gold packaging is adorable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This perfume has its pros and cons. I love the packaging and the bottle is so beautiful. I also love the smell. However, it's really pricey and it wears off pretty fast. It only lasts me a few hours. I own the rollerball and it's way too easy to put too much on.
I probably won't be purchasing this again. I might try Wonderstruck Enchanted or Taylor, her new perfume.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love sweet smelling scents but didn't try this before purchasing. The attractive design of the bottle is what got me to purchase this out of curiosity. I despise the smell, it reminds me of Ralph Lauren, but mixed in with something odd. It smells like soap thrown in. I have never received compliments on this, but ask people if it smells good, and they say yes. For now, it just sits on my shelf as a decoration.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by renneroo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, this has become my go-to everyday perfume, and I used to shy away from daily or regular scent-wear. This is light though, and it's a little more toned down than a number of other perfumes I've smelled, particularly celebrity fragrances or something targeted at the Taylor Swift-loving age range they're aiming this fragrance at. I think that's the tea note at work, paring things down a little bit. It's definitely a younger scent, but I like that and will definitely wear it as such until I've sincerely grown out of it (and hoping that it'll take a while). A part of it has to do with the fact that I really adore peach and honeysuckle. They're two of my absolute favorite scents in the world, and this does a good job of combining them with some other wonderfully warm notes, everything just melds together very nicely. I definitely have to put effort into picking out particularly notes on their own, though it can be done. It's not overpowering to me, just a nice, if not a little complex for a scent of its nature and target demographic.

I think that's what I like most about this particular fragrance: it feels very warm and soft to me. It's just strong enough to feel warm and quite enticing without being sharp or too over the top.

Even in considering other fragrances I've worn in the past from time to time, I've never received as many compliments on a perfume as this one. I'm talking in the ER for a migraine and the woman at registration commented on it.

Altogether, it may not be for everyone, but it's definitely for me. A perfect balance of a smooth fruity and not too sweet florals. Even though it has perhaps generally speaking a sort of generic type scent, I have yet to find anything else particularly like it. I've already repurchased once and will most likely continue to until I find something that tickles my fancy even more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Taylor Swift but luckily I only got this as a sample because I did not care for it at all. I am not perfume expert so can't really explain it but just mehhh. Honestly, I am not that particular but I probably wouldn't wear this if someone gave me a free bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cute scent. I got a sample of this and spritzed it on my daughter... she loved it and I bought her a bottle. It smells great on her, I kind of like it too but it's a bit too musky for my taste. Cute bottle, average price.