December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have such mixed feelings about this serum. I love it because for me if I get a spot and pop it and I put this serum on it. The zit I kid you not by morning is flat! Whatever that ingredient is at 34 years of age it seems to work for my skin. The price is what I cannot justify especially when there are dupes like L'Oreal who owns Lancome. There new Age Perfect has a smaller amount of the LR2412. It's not 4% but it does have it so, if this works for your skin there are alternatives. I got a deluxe sample and am milking it for all it's worth. Using it only as a spot treatment to save it. I see samples online for like 5$ or I did find the 1ounce for 60 something but I just cannot justify purchasing it.

It does work for me. So I have to give it a good review because it has worked when none of the products in my skincare arsenal would. Especially the hormonal zits which this seems to work very well on. In my case its like a love/hate relationship because there are dupes. For me though they have been hard to find. I'm going to try the L'Oreal if it works sweet if not I'll break down and get another deluxe sample since when I'm in a skin crisis I cannot go without this! If you have the cash I still say try a sample. If you have hormonal skin this just might work for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

First of all ... yes, i am 22 and i am aware that i do not need wrinkle correction creams or any other products for that matter.

I got this because i initially thought it would kill or at least help make my expression lines not so proeminent and also help my very dry skin be more elastic.

I have to admit i do not use it on a regular basis, i usually put it on like 3 days a week on clean skin before i go to sleep.
Texture is soft and a bit liquidy, it is not a dense cream, it absorbs almost instantly and it leaves the skin soft & hydrated.
It has a scent to it, its not anything strong or overbearing but it is there.

How it works? It works perfectly to calm dry skin and to give it a natural radiance and elasticity but my fine lines are still there, i feel they did get better but still there and well i have been using this for over 6 month, now it doesnt really bother me personally because again, i am 22 ... i do not know how it will work for a lady over 40 that being said but i am very satisfied with it for making my dry skin elastic, recharged and happy. Dry skin can really be a pain sometimes and this has helped a lot.

Now i know there are a lot of products specially made just for dry skin but believe me i have tried them and this is by far the best thing. This, coconut oil and marigold cream bring my skin to life :) ... of course Visionaire is ten times the price of those last 2 but its easy to use and does wonders, at least it does for me.

Yes i will repurchace.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and tried it on half of one of my forehead lines for several weeks (gotta be scientific about this before plunking down such a huge chunk of change). Speaking of change... there was none. No noticeable difference after several weeks of daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Susank71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Enjoyed the free samples I received with my many gifts with purchase. Was tossing around the idea of Botox or some sort of filler when I turned 43 a few weeks ago. Opted to get a full size bottle and splurge on this item before going the more expensive painful route. I've been using it for over a 6 months now and noticed a real improvement in my skin pores, more luminous, it even improved or smoothed out the scrinkly skin under my eyes. Leaves a nice silky feeling after if soaks into your skin. Soaks in really fast too. I sometimes just wear it alone on my skin it makes my skin look that great. I regularly use this with my Lancôme high resolution moisturizer. Visionnaire even great to use around your eyes and in crease brow bone. The bottle is very nice too. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Andiec100

I won't be buying Visionnaire again. Still waiting to find a serum which I can actually see a difference with. The price of the serum is outlandish, but I thought that if it worked and I was happier with my skin after it, it might just be worth it. Had a sample first, the tube lasted maybe 5 days which wasn't exactly long enough to notice a real change, so I bought the bottle. It lasted a month, I got two more samples of it when I bought it and those lasted me around 2 weeks, so all in all I had it for 6 weeks. Saw no difference. Woke up with the same complexion each morning. May as well have been putting on water! it's quite sticky on the skin as well and made my face feel a bit tight for the first while after application, and it smells like chemicals. I dunno, for me it just doesn't cut it. For the price it needs to do amazing things and it just didn't. Much prefer Clarins double serum, it's pricey too but it's fresher, not sticky and smells more natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mmkaaayyy

I received a HEFTY bag of samples from my counter girl and among them were 4 samples of this product. This was applied to my face during a "makeover" and I loved the fragrance! I did feel a slight tingling but nothing severe. After using this product for 3 days at home, I'm no longer a fan. My skin has started to break out like a pubescent girl in high school. I'm not talking a mild break out, dolls. I'm talking legit painful mountains on my face!!! Also, I have been feeling a burning sensation that increases with each use. Tonight is my very last use! It's a shame since this product has done wonders for my girl friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not break me out or burn my skin like others have said & I have sensitive skin ..I got this as a sample and although I love the way it makes me skin look I would not purshace a full size as the loreal skin perfector is exactly the same and a lot cheaper it does make my skin appear smooth and my pores do looked reduced but in the long run this will not actually make my skin better in any way it will only appear to look better which is not want I'm looking for its a good primer if you've got money to burn then yeah go buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by OriginalCyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with Visionnaire the first week I tried it, and I've been hooked ever since. It has done wonders WRT improving the quality of skin tissue around my eyes, my lids, my "parentheses," and on my forehead. My skin is plumper, fresher looking, smoother, and seemingly looks about 7-8 years younger than it did before I started using it.

I was using Lancôme's Genifique original serum for 2 years prior to adding Visionnaire to my skincare regiment, and the these products used in tandem provide a wonderful one-two punch in the war against aging skin. Adding both of them to C. Booth's Derma 36 Glycolic Acid Peel kicked up and improvement another few notches, and I would recommend this trio to anyone who is looking to kick the aging clock back a good decade.

My only gripe about it is that the product, for what it costs, comes in a pump tube, and it's extremely common for the pump to cease delivering a good bead of product. As with most expensive skincare products, anti-aging creams, etc. (especially those in tubes or pumps), I have found that opening them up and using a split popsicle stick or something similar is extremely beneficial in being able to remove a sizable amound of unused product from the original container. I store those in small-sized mini-containers (like the small pots that Clinique or Lauder use to create custom tester samples for their clients. They store beautifully and give the user a good 1-2 weeks extra to use before needing to replace.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Not impressed. This stuff is expensive and I haven't noticed any real difference. That isn't acceptable to me. No difference in pores or lines. No difference in evenness either. Waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bunch of these from gwp so I have been trying to use it up.I get breakouts the next day after I use it. A few times I have taken a break from it and tried it again and the next day I have bumps where I applied it. Absolute garbage.