October 2, 2014 | 1537 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Susank71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Enjoyed the free samples I received with my many gifts with purchase. Was tossing around the idea of Botox or some sort of filler when I turned 43 a few weeks ago. Opted to get a full size bottle and splurge on this item before going the more expensive painful route. I've been using it for over a 6 months now and noticed a real improvement in my skin pores, more luminous, it even improved or smoothed out the scrinkly skin under my eyes. Leaves a nice silky feeling after if soaks into your skin. Soaks in really fast too. I sometimes just wear it alone on my skin it makes my skin look that great. I regularly use this with my Lancôme high resolution moisturizer. Visionnaire even great to use around your eyes and in crease brow bone. The bottle is very nice too. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Andiec100

I won't be buying Visionnaire again. Still waiting to find a serum which I can actually see a difference with. The price of the serum is outlandish, but I thought that if it worked and I was happier with my skin after it, it might just be worth it. Had a sample first, the tube lasted maybe 5 days which wasn't exactly long enough to notice a real change, so I bought the bottle. It lasted a month, I got two more samples of it when I bought it and those lasted me around 2 weeks, so all in all I had it for 6 weeks. Saw no difference. Woke up with the same complexion each morning. May as well have been putting on water! it's quite sticky on the skin as well and made my face feel a bit tight for the first while after application, and it smells like chemicals. I dunno, for me it just doesn't cut it. For the price it needs to do amazing things and it just didn't. Much prefer Clarins double serum, it's pricey too but it's fresher, not sticky and smells more natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mmkaaayyy

I received a HEFTY bag of samples from my counter girl and among them were 4 samples of this product. This was applied to my face during a "makeover" and I loved the fragrance! I did feel a slight tingling but nothing severe. After using this product for 3 days at home, I'm no longer a fan. My skin has started to break out like a pubescent girl in high school. I'm not talking a mild break out, dolls. I'm talking legit painful mountains on my face!!! Also, I have been feeling a burning sensation that increases with each use. Tonight is my very last use! It's a shame since this product has done wonders for my girl friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not break me out or burn my skin like others have said & I have sensitive skin ..I got this as a sample and although I love the way it makes me skin look I would not purshace a full size as the loreal skin perfector is exactly the same and a lot cheaper it does make my skin appear smooth and my pores do looked reduced but in the long run this will not actually make my skin better in any way it will only appear to look better which is not want I'm looking for its a good primer if you've got money to burn then yeah go buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by OriginalCyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with Visionnaire the first week I tried it, and I've been hooked ever since. It has done wonders WRT improving the quality of skin tissue around my eyes, my lids, my "parentheses," and on my forehead. My skin is plumper, fresher looking, smoother, and seemingly looks about 7-8 years younger than it did before I started using it.

I was using Lancôme's Genifique original serum for 2 years prior to adding Visionnaire to my skincare regiment, and the these products used in tandem provide a wonderful one-two punch in the war against aging skin. Adding both of them to C. Booth's Derma 36 Glycolic Acid Peel kicked up and improvement another few notches, and I would recommend this trio to anyone who is looking to kick the aging clock back a good decade.

My only gripe about it is that the product, for what it costs, comes in a pump tube, and it's extremely common for the pump to cease delivering a good bead of product. As with most expensive skincare products, anti-aging creams, etc. (especially those in tubes or pumps), I have found that opening them up and using a split popsicle stick or something similar is extremely beneficial in being able to remove a sizable amound of unused product from the original container. I store those in small-sized mini-containers (like the small pots that Clinique or Lauder use to create custom tester samples for their clients. They store beautifully and give the user a good 1-2 weeks extra to use before needing to replace.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Not impressed. This stuff is expensive and I haven't noticed any real difference. That isn't acceptable to me. No difference in pores or lines. No difference in evenness either. Waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bunch of these from gwp so I have been trying to use it up.I get breakouts the next day after I use it. A few times I have taken a break from it and tried it again and the next day I have bumps where I applied it. Absolute garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mllefren3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a sample of this product which I applied on a bare face, along with my eyecream. I got to bed stright away. After 9h sleep, I woke up with literally a tomato face. My skin was sooo red I screamed when I looked in the mirror. Like if I applied a mask. I applied moisturizing products all day long (luckily it was sunday) and by evening the redness was slightly less visible and my face still hurt and felt burning.

I won't say "stay away from this product", as everyone's skin is different, but do try a sample on your wrist before using this...FYI I'm 27, pale and sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome skincare makes me irate. I wish it didn't given the gorgeously marketed brand. It's always loaded with nasties and high in fragrance and alcohol. After getting more knowledgable about skin care, ingredients, and health I just can't bring myself to spend money on Lancome, despite always lemming their beautifully packaged and smelling products. This product made zero difference in my skin. A reviewer below posted the ingredients, enough said. I felt burning, and it causes small clogs on my forehead. Once I got away from fragrance, cones, alcohol, preservative heavy products, I do find that my skin is much more reactive to them. Wanted to love this so badly, but I just can't use it! Also, a tip for those who really find this formulation beneficial, L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfecter Serum is practically identical. As Paula says, the only difference in L'Oreal and Lancome skin care is where you buy it. Same goes for the Genefique serum. L'Oreal drugstore version is literally the same product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cant get past the stickiness. So sticky! Goes on smoothly, smells nice, then doesn't dry just becomes this gross film on my face. I don't see much improvement....my skin is a little smoother but overall, not worth the price.