April 21, 2014 | 811 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on 4th full size bottle. Surprised by the negative reviews, but. I guess every product just does not work for everyone. So far I love this stuff. I was using Shiseido and wasn't getting the results I wanted. Since I started using this product I have been happy. I haven't had much breakouts, it actually hels minor cuts I get when I cut my skin and my skin looks and feels great. Compared to paying over $200 a bottle for the Shiseido I much prefer my Lancome Vissionaire.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Carrawr

I got this product as a sample and would never put it on my sensitive acne prone skin. but I absolutely love it as a perfume!! smells amazing ;) (not cool) lol

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Julia710

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this a complimentary gift when I bought my Lancome la vie es belle perfume, and decided to try it. It was good for a week and was really impressed with it, and thought I should buy the full size bottle. I'm glad I waited. After more than a couple of weeks of being impressed, It suddenly broke out my forehead in tiny little bumps that won't surface, then it spread out all over my cheek then my chin. I immediately stopped it and went back to my Obagi clenziderm cream to clear me out. It stopped the little bumps and it's slowly subsiding, but I still have left overs that I'm trying to clear out.
I suggest you try it first for at least a month before going crazy and buying the expensive full size bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I received 4 small vials of these GWP. As I do not know the ingredients but felt a rather dominant presence of alcohol. I am not the one who breaks out at the change of wind blow and kept on using it for 4 days until I learned alcohol is the 3 or 4th ingredient in this product.
Lancôme must have thought us consumers are super stupid, as cosmetics manufacturer can claim anything by adding words like "help" "promote" in front of any claims to get away with it.
Whatever miracle ingredients, however credible they are, is "in vitro". Fill a bath tub with whatever miracle cream & lotion Lancôme (L'Oreal) made and dunk one of your beauty passé (Laura Hutton, Isabella Rossellini) and see if it make an ounce of difference.
But, don't throw out this product, it makes a great hand sanitizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This burns my skin so bad!!! :( After 1/2 an hour the burning stops & the redness goes away. My skin feels so nice once the terrible reaction stops, but it's not worth it to go through the pain! I keep trying different ways to put it on; after other lotions, before lotions, after toner. Same thing every time. I'm so glad I have samples of this and didn't buy it! Must be the high alcohol content? A few other Lancome lotions do this to my skin as well, I've never had this problem with other brands.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by JanisJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I applied a sample from Sephora last night and immediately my skin felt burned and went red; my skin is still feeling the burn and it's almost 24 hours later. It has to be the high amount of alcohol because that's the only thing that causes my skin to turn red and burn.

Alcohol is used in cosmetics to help penetration of the product and to preserve the product. Bottom line, this product has so much alcohol and other nasty stuff in it that I can't use it.

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxycellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Fragrance

Read all about it http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/lancome/_/Visionnaire-LR-2412-4-Advanced-Skin-Corrector

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

I have been using this for over 2 weeks now and so far have not noticed any difference in skin appearance or texture, though it does feel nice when it goes on. I have not had any breakouts or reactions to my skin as yet which is quite sensitive and the fragrance nice and subtle. I will give it another few weeks before I make my final verdict, but at this stage don't think I will be repurchasing, especially for the price it is and lack of result so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by andrea176

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worked what it claimed, smaller pores, lesser wrinkles, better oil control. Use it together with genifique to see even better results. Only one pump needed and once per day.

I'm loving this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

Puh.... to be honest, this product was not this good as I thought....
and I really chearched to see any results...but sadly this Serum did nothing for me ...
Still use it under my eyes, but just to use it up.....
There are so many good Serums on the market ...but yeah.. didn´t liked this one...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by moddishh

I tried the visionnaire serum sample from the Lancome counters and I'm glad I tried it before I went to buy it. This product is very subjective to your skin type, while some people rave much about how it lightens their skin tones and corrects it, it did nothing much for me. I have dry-normal skin and this product even though it's gel/water-based, it did not evaporate quickly and even when I used a little (1/3 of the sachet), my face still felt greasy the next morning. not sure why. I think everyone needs to try a sample before purchasing since it's so expensive. It caused me to breakout a little too, which was when I stopped using the sample. Good luck!