Chanel Perfection Lumiere

3.4

ACTIVE INGREDIENT(S) TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.1% . INACTIVE INGREDIENTS AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE/DIMETHICONOL CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED ALGIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ISOCETETH-10, ZINC SULFATE, HYDRATED SILICA, DENATONIUM BENZOATE [ /- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA]

on 10/7/2014 12:10:00 AM

I received a generous sample of this foundation at the Chanel counter. It starts out looking nice, but on me it ends up looking a little dry. I do have combo skin. This may sound funny, but I will use it at night because the lighting is more forgiving :) It does last on my skin though and I think it's a good foundation, but I think it may be breaking me out. It's either that or the Dr. Jart Sleeping Mask. Either way, I won't purchase, but I'm sure it would do very well for many others. It's also ridiculously priced, as most Chanel foundations.

on 10/3/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This foundation has very little coverage and separates on my skin with or without a primer.
Bring back Pro Lumiere foundation Chanel !!

on 10/1/2014 3:46:00 AM

I'm nearing the end of my honours year at uni and therefore stress is at an all-time high, which corresponds to having some pretty terrible skin. I'm blotchy, dull, just yuck. Also a few little pimples hanging around which is the icing on the cake.

I bought this because it had mostly good reviews and it was Chanel... so I kind of thought, being such a high end foundation, I'd just smear some on and look amazing.

I am terribly disappointed... clung to the few dry areas I have, coverage wasn't that great, and it just didn't feel comfortable on my face.

I have tried applying with fingers and a stippling brush, wasn't happy with either result.

If anyone has any pointers as to how I could make it work, I'm all ears :) I will try it again when my skin is in better condition, but I'm currently very disappointed.

on 9/26/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG foundation. Shade matches me perfectly and it doesn't cake! The texture is amazing and light yet it gives amazing coverage for my acne and scarring! LOVE.

on 9/16/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this foundation. But its just not working for me. It accentuates my lines, and I'm only thirty. It will cling to any flakiness. It sets really fast, so I feel it does not blend that well. This would work for someone with really nice smooth skin. It's also good for oily skin, which I have. But I'd rather be a little shiny than wrinkly.

Will be back to using Vitalumiere.

on 9/15/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Perfection Lumiere is my HG foundation! It gives my skin a flawless matte-satin finish and is extremely long-wearing, it literally lasts all day! It provides great coverage that is buildable depending on your needs. It gives the look of flawless, radiant skin, not heavy makeup on my face. It does not cause any breakouts or clogged pores. It's not greasy nor is it drying, I feel that it suits most skin types. My skin changed recently from being combination oily/dry to just plain dry, and that hasn't affected how the foundation works for me. (I've only needed to change my skincare products.) It also photographs beautifully! (I wore it for my wedding pictures.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after running out of my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (which I wasn't totally happy with). I need a light/medium coverage with longevity to last the work day. I bought Chanel Perfection Lumiere in B20 and the Chanel Foundation Brush. I've tried so so many high end and drug store foundations, and this is by far my favourite. I highly recommend applying with the Chanel brush, it glides on and is easily blendable, and stays put all day without any powder to set. The finish is beautiful; not exactly matte, but not too dewy. It just gives that 'lit from within' look that everyone covets. My friends instantly complimented me on my makeup, and I didn't even tell them that I'd changed foundation! A great buy, make sure to moisturise well underneath if you have dry skin :)

on 8/15/2014 5:10:00 AM

The best foundation I've ever used! The weather in my country is quite warm (for all the time) but this foundation sticks to my face for 8hrs surviving in the sweat and oils. Love the finish. When I wear it and go around, everyone thinks I'm not wearing any foundation and that I have a very healthy skin. Although I do not have any acnes or spots on my face, my skin tone is quite uneven but the foundation cures this. The smell is great. I love every details about this product. I bought Dior Snow after it has gone. But I didn't love the result. So I think I'll just buy Chanel again and stick to it for some time.

on 8/12/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite foundation.
Humidity surrounds my environment and cool, dry air is where I live to escape the outside elements of heat. Sunscreen is my staple and goes hand in hand with any foundation. Combination skin is what it calls itself for my skin type and the skin that claimed me can be a better friend if it had smaller pores.
Chanel Perfection, when applied after sunscreen, goes on smoothly and blends well with a semi-damp blending sponge. Yes, the one that looks like an egg. For more coverage, i use the sponge dry. I also have an Armani foundation brush which acts more like a never ending streaking brush when used with Chanel Perfection. You would need a well moisturized skin to use a stippling brush. If you have very dry skin, good luck blending.
I must admit, application makes a huge difference. If you have big pores and don't blend well, expect to see it in your pores. Cure: blending sponge (recommend the one from Sephora. Yes, that egg)
Chanel Perfection covers beautifully and controls shine well. How long does it last? It's one of the longest wearing foundations I have ever tried...the longest was the BB cream foundation that's ridiculously priced.
It also gives a matte finish, no powder needed if you're like me and couldn't be bothered with another step.

on 8/3/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this foundation has a perfect coverage. It lasts long hours, doesn't make my skin oily, does not look heavy on my face, it's buildable as well. I always get compliments on it and people ask me what makeup I wear. it's pricey but it lasts me for one year.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Review (Chipmunk ChitChat) ? ElasianFashionBeauty by elasianfashionbeauty