December 22, 2014 | 1700 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Exhaustibility

I have tried every maybelline mascara and most covergirl and rimmel and this is by far the best. I have natural long thick lashes but thus mascara can give me huge lashes in just a few strokes. It's cheap and the packaging is cute and it's small. I will continue to buy this until the day I die, it's incredible!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have never been a big fan of the Great Lash mascara. I know so many people love it, but for me it is my least favorite Maybelline mascara. I decided to try this new version, Lots of Lashes. I noticed right off that the brush is very small and short. I found trying to use this small wand to apply my mascara made it where I could only apply to only half my lashes. Then I would have to move the wand to apply to the rest of my lashes. This small brush trouble made it so I had very clumpy lashes. I felt like I had spider lashes because they were so clumpy and thick. This did give me some length, but not enough to deal with the trouble of this. I tried this only 3 times before I decided this was not worth it. For me this is another disappointing Great Lash mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by AliceMason13

This mascara wand is so small that it's only good for bottom lashes. The brush is so stiff that it also poked my eyes a lot. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for long defined lashes. I got really frustrated with this mascara because I was only getting clumpy messy results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by missshenzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have probably bought 15 tubes of this mascara. Lost of lashes, is my holy grail mascara and has not fail me. This mascara separates my lashes and makes them look full. People ask me if I am wearing falsies all the time when I wear this mascara ( I have long lashes) . I love the brush and how it nicely coats and combs my lashes. One of my all time favorites!

I would recommended this mascara to the girls who have naturally long lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was horrible by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! It clumps like crazy and it doesn't add volume or lengthen at all! The shape of the brush makes it so that your lashes are spidery and stuck together and the packaging is cheap and just not sophisticated. Im sorry if you liked this mascara but it just didn't work on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so shitty. does nothing but make your lashes black

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I understand that a lot of people will notice that this has a heart shaped wand and since it's different it must work in a superior way to other mascara wands; well it doesn't. This creates an uneven lash fringe and it will mostly get the middle portion of the lashes. Its formula is nothing sensational either . 'Maybelline' has lots of mascaras with formulas that excel in curling or extending the lash with extra fibers and richer textures. I wouldnt call this texture watery but to me it was flat like they put all the baubles into the wand and forgot about the formula. The good things are they give you an extra cap for the tube and it comes in three shades. On the website they dont list the shades but after some searching I think that there are black and black/ brown so blonds or redheads who dont want something too dark might be excited about this. It says it is washable and i can attest to that being true and I didn't see any questionable ingredients. Ultimately this has some things that can appeal to certain crowds its just not the wand. It is true that other mascara wands can create different looks but this ambiguous wand is not relevant or worth your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this by accident when I was planning on purchasing the normal Great Lash mascara. This works well for bottom lashes as it gets every single lash but now I'm just trying to use it up as I don't reach for it anymore and just use it to get rid of it. I much prefer the Great Lash Big Brush mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by troo12

The brush shape makes it really easy to reach the inner corners and the formula is superb. However, I prefer using a regular brush for the rest of my lashes.
It is definitely a thick mascara so I only do one coat on my inner lashes and then switch to another mascara to do the rest. It also doesn't really affect the volume of the lashes but it coats them nicely with one coat. My lashes are average length but light colored so I just need something to coat my inner lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lpicks10

It worked great for me for about a week. Maybe the formula got too dry after that?