November 22, 2014 | 1735 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by missshenzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have probably bought 15 tubes of this mascara. Lost of lashes, is my holy grail mascara and has not fail me. This mascara separates my lashes and makes them look full. People ask me if I am wearing falsies all the time when I wear this mascara ( I have long lashes) . I love the brush and how it nicely coats and combs my lashes. One of my all time favorites!

I would recommended this mascara to the girls who have naturally long lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was horrible by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! It clumps like crazy and it doesn't add volume or lengthen at all! The shape of the brush makes it so that your lashes are spidery and stuck together and the packaging is cheap and just not sophisticated. Im sorry if you liked this mascara but it just didn't work on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so shitty. does nothing but make your lashes black

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I understand that a lot of people will notice that this has a heart shaped wand and since it's different it must work in a superior way to other mascara wands; well it doesn't. This creates an uneven lash fringe and it will mostly get the middle portion of the lashes. Its formula is nothing sensational either . 'Maybelline' has lots of mascaras with formulas that excel in curling or extending the lash with extra fibers and richer textures. I wouldnt call this texture watery but to me it was flat like they put all the baubles into the wand and forgot about the formula. The good things are they give you an extra cap for the tube and it comes in three shades. On the website they dont list the shades but after some searching I think that there are black and black/ brown so blonds or redheads who dont want something too dark might be excited about this. It says it is washable and i can attest to that being true and I didn't see any questionable ingredients. Ultimately this has some things that can appeal to certain crowds its just not the wand. It is true that other mascara wands can create different looks but this ambiguous wand is not relevant or worth your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this by accident when I was planning on purchasing the normal Great Lash mascara. This works well for bottom lashes as it gets every single lash but now I'm just trying to use it up as I don't reach for it anymore and just use it to get rid of it. I much prefer the Great Lash Big Brush mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by troo12

The brush shape makes it really easy to reach the inner corners and the formula is superb. However, I prefer using a regular brush for the rest of my lashes.
It is definitely a thick mascara so I only do one coat on my inner lashes and then switch to another mascara to do the rest. It also doesn't really affect the volume of the lashes but it coats them nicely with one coat. My lashes are average length but light colored so I just need something to coat my inner lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lpicks10

It worked great for me for about a week. Maybe the formula got too dry after that?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a superb mascara for me because the brush really reaches most of my double/triple lashes and coats them nicely. Sometimes we don't like certain mascaras and I think the problem may be in having the right brush for our kind of lashes (thick, thin, straight, whatever). On the downside, it does flake moderately but I don't notice it smearing. Overall, almost a perfect mascara. For me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pretty pink packaging but useless mascara. Mascara wand is a really awkward shape, one coat doesn't do anything but going over it again makes it clump like crazy.
Formula is thick and weighs down my lashes too so there is no curl whatsoever. Lashes just droop and poke straight ahead.

Do not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by NeesaLawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only use this on my lower lashes because it does absolutely nothing for my top lashes. Although I have long lashes, I like them to also be thick but this mascara doesn't do that for me. I think it's great for my lower lashes because the wand and mascara really separate and coat them really we'll.

I have seen someone say that they used the wand in another mascara... I might give that a try and see how it goes for my top lashes.