Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 10/12/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Not a big fan of this product. Let's settle this with pros and cons! Lol.
Pros:
Lengthens nicely
Nice colour packaging
Easy to use
Okay price
Cons:
Clumps A LOT.
Wand makes packaging dirty
I can feel it on my lashes. Ew:/
Heavy formula
Smudges and smears
Wet formula
Flakes

Literally after 2 coats of this, it looks like i have 4 lashes

on 10/12/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not the greatest mascara I've tried; I prefer my guerlain maxi lash mascara to this one. PROS: lengthens CONS: clumpy, doesn't distribute even color on lashes, not volumizing/curling at all, flaky/smudges

on 10/2/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heard some good stuff about this mascara and hoped it would work for me. I think it is just ok. I gave it 4 lippies for packaging because of the brush. It doesn't clump, adds some length and volume, and you can do the bottom lashes because of the way the brush is shaped. However, it does flake a little, which is why I'm not going overboard on it. It's not like racoon eyes, but there are some flakes and I'm going to keep looking. I got it in Very Black, and was looking for black/brown but CVS did not have it. I am going to keep it because I really like the brush and its good for everyday use, and I might try the brush with my Miss Manga mascara. Miss Manga doesn't flake on me, but it does clump so perhaps a different brush?

on 9/23/2014 11:21:00 AM

This mascara is ok. I use it on days when I don't wear a lot of makeup because its very subtle. I have it in brownish/black.

Omg this is one of my favourite mascaras ever! It's super easy to apply and only occasionally clumps, but it doesn't flake and provides great separation and definition. Although it doesn't give much volume, it is an amazing everyday mascara as it gives a natural look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love love LOVE this mascara! The brush makes it easy to get the corners of my eyes and isn't to big. It never clumps on me and It doens't flake. It also works well with rimmel's scandal eyes mascara to make big ridiculous eyelashes with tons of volume.

on 8/24/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a decent basic mascara for everyday wear. Doesn't clump or smudge, wich is good. But won't give much volume or thickness as well. I would sure buy it again if I ran out, as it's perfect for those no-makeup-makeup days.

on 8/23/2014 12:10:00 PM

Not a fan of this mascara. I'm generally not too fussy with my mascaras and am happy to try anything that may be on offer at the time, but I definitely will not be picking this one up again. I find it very clumpy and the worst thing about it is the fall out that you get after a few hours of wear. I found myself very self conscious about it while at work during the day and needing to constantly check in the mirror that I did not have unintentional panda eyes. Big thumbs down for this one.

Love this mascara, it seperates and lengthens really well for me. I am on my 4th tube of this and I will continue to repurchase this product and the brush its awesome for bottom lashes as well because it's a smaller size.

on 8/14/2014 4:19:00 AM

Worst mascara I have ever tried. If you want spidery, clumpy lashes then this is for you, but I personally hate that look. It looks especially terrible when you first apply, and I admit does look a bit better in about 10 minutes, however after about an hour it flakes like crazy! I end up having black spots all over my under eyes from 'fallout' from this mascara! Wouldn't repurchase!