December 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Espressophia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ummm... OMFG this stuff is the best. I love all of Trader Joe's beauty products, but if I had to choose just one this would be it! I have super-oily skin and used to use standard acne/oil-controlling cleansers such as Clean & Clear but they always left my face feeling parched and dull, not to mention the oilies would return in just an hour or two. This stuff is the exact opposite-- it makes my face feel so soft, supple and CLEAN without stripping any moisture (the non-foaming formula means it's not as harsh), leaving me with fresh and glowing skin. It's unscented and cruelty free. I also love the packaging-- clean, minimal design that really makes me feel like I'm in a spa. Love love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sabrinashriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Philosophy Purity for a couple of years now and really liked, but it was pretty expensive. I tried this due to all the underground buzz of how amazing it was and that it was from a much more expensive brand, just repackaged... well I have been using so far for over a month and it is GREAT! I have very sensitive, dry skin, I typically only break out occasionally around my chin area, but this has helped. The pump is kinda hard to push down, but what do you expect for $6? I love the lack of sent and the thick texture of the wash and that it is gentle enough to use on your eyes, another reason I loved purity so much. This removes my make up better than the Purity did. I rarely have seen any make up left behind when I use my toner afterwards. Would highly recommend to give a try.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by hellohello0o00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Update: I am on my 4th bottle of this, and this product is truly a staple in my life. This cleanser is so gentle, a quality that is perfect for acne prone people like me. Coupling this product with a zinc oxide sunscreen, I am very happy to say that I no longer have acne now! PS: You can do some research and see how zinc is beneficial for acne skinned gals.

Old review: HOLY GRAIL ITEM!! I've tried so many cleansers, from La Roche Posay to Clean and Clear. None of them were able to get me the results that this little gem valued at $5.99 could do. Before I used this cleanser, I was using Sebamed Antibacterial Cleansing Foam, which was actually rated really highly on MUA. However, it dried my skin inherently. Hence, after I switched to Trader Joe's cleanser, I could really detect a huge difference! My skin feels so fresh and clean after each wash. And it does not aggravate my acne in any way, in fact, it might also be alleviating my acne symptoms lol.

Also, just to let some of you oily skinned gals know, the drying type of alcohol in any skincare product is not beneficial for your skin. I've recently just visited a department store to accompany my friend and the counter lady recommended me a toner that contains alcohol, saying that oily gals like you need it. But noooo, do the research and you'll know that although alcohol can provide a cooling sensation, over time, however, it can really dry up your skin, causing wrinkled and, if you have acne, cause more acne. Just a tip =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw that this is rated pretty high by Paula on paulaschoice, so I figured I'd try it out. It is the same texture (maybe a little lighter) than Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser. It has lots of good ingredients, but yes, they are only on your face for a minute, but still -- this is good and for $6? I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My entire family loves this and we use it year 'round. It's very gentle and very effective with a nice gel texture that's not drying at all. (I might compare this to PC's Earth Sourced cleanser in feel) I don't know if it removes makeup as I remove that first with oil, but I never have to think twice about using this in the morning, and after makeup is gone in the evening. A true gem, and a real bargain that doesn't make you feel like you are compromising quality. I go out of my way to travel to get this and many other treasures. I don't go a week without wishing out loud that they will open a store near me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Stepheni456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

L O V E ! I've been using this cleanser for about a month and a half or so now. Previously I was using the Trader Joes Tea Tree facial wash, it was alright. When I ran out I went to the store to get another bottle and I saw the Nourish All in One facial cleanser and a lady standing next to me boasted about how great it was! She HIGHLY recommended it so I gave it a try (I've tried so many products throughout the years because I've had pretty nasty acne and still do, so I thought why not try it, had nothing to lose but acne...I also like the fact that it's not animal tested). About a week into using it i noticed a difference in my acne. It really helped clear up my skin! The wash is a cleanser, exfoliant, is rich in antioxidants & it's tearless! The way I use this product is: in the morning I wash my face with it then I spray on the B6 UD spray (the new one they just came out with, ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND), then I apply my eye cream. I let my skin soak it all up for about 15-30 mins, and then I apply my make up. At night: I use the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover wash to remove my makeup (works really well on removing makeup). After I've removed my makeup I wash my face again with the Trader Joe's Nourish All in One facial cleanser, then I pay my face dry and spray on the UD B6 spray, let it sit for about 15 mins and then I apply my Bosica Oil-free Nightly Hydration moisturizer. Lastly, I apply my eye cream, then I'm ready for bed! My goal is to stay as natural as I can with my skin care products. That's the key! Because that way you're my clogging your pores with other chemicals. I hope this helped you guys who are struggling with your skin care! I completely understand what you all go through, been there done that, so hopefully this was helpful! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sybsters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I've been using this for about 8 or 9 months now. As other reviews who have left negative reviews... I started to notice that it left my skin taught and that I have these breakouts around my chin and cheeks. I really tried to remove other things I was using (moisturizer, switched makeup etc. etc.) and since i've started using the murad acne system: no breakouts! I use a toner after washing which removes a ton of dirt. Just because it removes your makeup and mascara doesn't mean it's doing a thorough job of cleaning your face. Once this is done, Im chucking it and going back to black soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by amkclaes

This stuff is so so so good!!!!! Not tested on animals, truly natural ingredients, so gentle, chock full of vitamins and really cleanses the skin!!! oh, and the best part - this is $6 at my trader joe's! The pump dispenses about three times the amount you need to cleanse, so it can make you prone to wasting product, and it doesn't close back up all that easily so it's not convenient for traveling, but otherwise... this product is a m a z i n g. highly recommend. It is a bit drying so you will need a moisturizer after, especially if you've got dry skin. I use this every night, sometimes with my clarisonic, and it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyDodgeballer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

I have had combination acne-prone skin since I was a kid, and I have tried many different treatments and face washes throughout the years. My acne has been under control for a while and I plan to keep it that way, so I decided to try trader joe's All in One Facial Cleanser after I read all the great reviews.

I love this stuff, it works perfectly with my combination skin. It feels great on my face! The bottle lasts for months and I use one pump every day. Plus it is super affordable! This is now my daily facial cleanser and I plan to continue to buy it! I use it with the Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer as my daily routine! I recommend this to everyone and even if it is not right for you, it is super cheap so its not a big risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I agree that it is a bit drying but I'm reviewing this in the middle of summer. I love that I can use this to help remove my eye makeup. Amazing find.

Edit: Too drying to use in winter. Bummer.