September 22, 2014 | 1003 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My entire family loves this and we use it year 'round. It's very gentle and very effective with a nice gel texture that's not drying at all. (I might compare this to PC's Earth Sourced cleanser in feel) I don't know if it removes makeup as I remove that first with oil, but I never have to think twice about using this in the morning, and after makeup is gone in the evening. A true gem, and a real bargain that doesn't make you feel like you are compromising quality. I go out of my way to travel to get this and many other treasures. I don't go a week without wishing out loud that they will open a store near me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Stepheni456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

L O V E ! I've been using this cleanser for about a month and a half or so now. Previously I was using the Trader Joes Tea Tree facial wash, it was alright. When I ran out I went to the store to get another bottle and I saw the Nourish All in One facial cleanser and a lady standing next to me boasted about how great it was! She HIGHLY recommended it so I gave it a try (I've tried so many products throughout the years because I've had pretty nasty acne and still do, so I thought why not try it, had nothing to lose but acne...I also like the fact that it's not animal tested). About a week into using it i noticed a difference in my acne. It really helped clear up my skin! The wash is a cleanser, exfoliant, is rich in antioxidants & it's tearless! The way I use this product is: in the morning I wash my face with it then I spray on the B6 UD spray (the new one they just came out with, ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND), then I apply my eye cream. I let my skin soak it all up for about 15-30 mins, and then I apply my make up. At night: I use the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover wash to remove my makeup (works really well on removing makeup). After I've removed my makeup I wash my face again with the Trader Joe's Nourish All in One facial cleanser, then I pay my face dry and spray on the UD B6 spray, let it sit for about 15 mins and then I apply my Bosica Oil-free Nightly Hydration moisturizer. Lastly, I apply my eye cream, then I'm ready for bed! My goal is to stay as natural as I can with my skin care products. That's the key! Because that way you're my clogging your pores with other chemicals. I hope this helped you guys who are struggling with your skin care! I completely understand what you all go through, been there done that, so hopefully this was helpful! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sybsters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I've been using this for about 8 or 9 months now. As other reviews who have left negative reviews... I started to notice that it left my skin taught and that I have these breakouts around my chin and cheeks. I really tried to remove other things I was using (moisturizer, switched makeup etc. etc.) and since i've started using the murad acne system: no breakouts! I use a toner after washing which removes a ton of dirt. Just because it removes your makeup and mascara doesn't mean it's doing a thorough job of cleaning your face. Once this is done, Im chucking it and going back to black soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by amkclaes

This stuff is so so so good!!!!! Not tested on animals, truly natural ingredients, so gentle, chock full of vitamins and really cleanses the skin!!! oh, and the best part - this is $6 at my trader joe's! The pump dispenses about three times the amount you need to cleanse, so it can make you prone to wasting product, and it doesn't close back up all that easily so it's not convenient for traveling, but otherwise... this product is a m a z i n g. highly recommend. It is a bit drying so you will need a moisturizer after, especially if you've got dry skin. I use this every night, sometimes with my clarisonic, and it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyDodgeballer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

I have had combination acne-prone skin since I was a kid, and I have tried many different treatments and face washes throughout the years. My acne has been under control for a while and I plan to keep it that way, so I decided to try trader joe's All in One Facial Cleanser after I read all the great reviews.

I love this stuff, it works perfectly with my combination skin. It feels great on my face! The bottle lasts for months and I use one pump every day. Plus it is super affordable! This is now my daily facial cleanser and I plan to continue to buy it! I use it with the Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer as my daily routine! I recommend this to everyone and even if it is not right for you, it is super cheap so its not a big risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I agree that it is a bit drying but I'm reviewing this in the middle of summer. I love that I can use this to help remove my eye makeup. Amazing find.

Edit: Too drying to use in winter. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well yay. I can finally stop paying too much $$ for Real Purity, which I've used for over 15 years. This is great stuff. Depending on my mood I use it on wet or dry skin, and follow with the lotion. I couldn't be happier.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by faffner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm glad that this cleanser has worked so well for others, but I did not have a good experience with it. I agree with the reviewers who found it drying. At first I thought that this was the source of all the problems I had with it, but even when I moisturized with grapeseed oil afterwards, which completely took care of the dryness issue, this cleanser still didn't work for me at all. It really irritated my skin, making my usually normal cheeks itch quite badly. In addition, it seriously clogged my pores with whiteheads and paved my skin with tiny, irritated bumps. I decided to use it as a hand wash so it wouldn't go to waste, but it was slimy and hard to rinse off my hands. It's cheap, and the pump is very convenient, so it's not a big risk if you want to try it, but it didn't turn out well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this cleanser is one that everyone should at least try, when i first tried it, i liked that it was mildly exfoliating and (i thought) gentle. but with continued use my face gets irritated and dry. maybe only useful as a summer cleanser, but i would repurchase this as its hard for me to find anything that even slightly works with my very oily, very sensitive, very clog and acne prone skin :P currently i use something else (neutrogena acne prone facial bar, which mostly cleared my skin and doesnt dry me out)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is pretty great value for your money. Based on the ingredients, the descriptions online, and how it performs, I am going to guess that "the highly regarded Derm. who created this formula" is Dr. Perricone. I would say that this cleanser is very similar to Dr. Perricone's Nutritive Cleanser, which works amazingly but is 40 dollars.

I love both cleansers, but if you need one that is affordable, try this one out! It's very comparable to the DP Nutritive cleanser.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No