April 20, 2014 | 1627 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Wow Lash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

super cheap and effective. Gives decent volume and length. This mascara looks natural with one coat, but is very build-able to the look you're going fot

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i would recommend this mascara for anyone who wants something cheap that will add volume to your lashes.
i have really short lashes, and i find that this product does lengthen it. i usually apply 2 coats, and i can actually see the difference in my eyes.
one con is that it can get a bit clumpy. i would recommend blinking a few times and use a tissue to wipe the excess mascara.
hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Christinenicola85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't usually review products, but had to review this one. I normally only use Lancome Hypnose and bought this one as I was travelling and had forgotten my makeup bag. I wasn't expecting much to be honest, but it was amazing, definitely the best mascara I have ever had.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by averyhawthorne

I love this mascara! Very cheap ranging from $3.99-$5.00. It does a great job lengthening and separating lashes! It also gives good volume!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

I almost finish using this mascara. It does a good job at volumizing eyelashes and eventually my eyes look bigger. Improvement is needed as the eyelashes do not really stay curled up for many hours in order to be more long lasting. Conclusion, it is still a good product but I am still looking for a greater one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is easily a dupe for Too Faced's Lash Injection. The formula is easy to work with and doesn't dry too quickly like most drug store mascaras. The brush is HUGE which is the most important part of what its going to do with your lashes. It makes my lashes look thicker and and longer. It also holds a curl very well. The formula in the tube doesn't prematurely dry out like some other mascaras I've tried and I have not had any problems with clumping. I would give this mascara a 10 if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ClaraDeMartino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually quite happy about this product, when applied it made my eyelashes look like they were longer and thicker, as noticed by friends.
It wasn't expensive, it was roughly about 5-7
I would definitely use this again, It's my favourite mascara by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by violet5748

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara. It's so amazing. A lot of people complain that it makes their eyelashes clumpy but what i do is i get a previously used mascara brush (from another mascara that was old, dried out, or ran out). I preferably use one that has sorta like spikes in it so that it combs through, and i use that to unclump my lashes. It stays on all day, and makes my eyelashes look nice, full, dark, and long. The price is so cheap compared to those maybelline mascaras. Never gonna use a different one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Tirin

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! After reading a few reviews I thought I would give it a try, considering it's extremely cheap. I wasn't disappointed at all, more like the opposite! This mascara gives length, volume, and separates my lashes, like no other mascara.

I totally recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up after seeing it recommended on Allure as a great "overall" mascara (color, length, thickness).
For $4, it's worth it. It's sort of like Great Lash, but not as good (I love GL). It combs through well without clumping (you can build up coats), is a "wet" formula and the shade is a nice dark black.
It lengthens fine, nothing spectacular, but doesn't really do much as far as thickness or volume. This definitely doesn't create a heavy "fringe" of lashes.
It doesn't smudge or crumble though, is easy to wash off and is pretty good as an every day mascara.