Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/29/2014 10:35:00 AM

Great product and price. Does what it says, gives you the best lashes!

on 10/28/2014 5:59:00 AM

Loooove this mascara! So cheap and so amazing at lengthening, volumising and separating lashes! Cannot fault this mascara and honestly is better than any drugstore mascara I have ever tried and can easily beat many high end mascaras! Have been asked if I had false lashes on whilst wearing this mascara, love it completely! Go out and buy it if you can get your hands on it.

on 10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I love the results it gives, but it smudges on me really bad so I can't say I'm in love. After a couple hours I'll notice a ton of smudging on my brow bone area and it's just a mess. I would use it if I was in a pinch, but definitely not holy grail for me.

on 10/11/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Considering how many youtubers I have heard rave about This mascara and how great the reviews on here are I am not impressed. It volumizes okay but gives no length it's really not worth all the hype

on 10/1/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this mascara for days when I want full, dramatic lashes. It does exactly what it says it will do, volumizes to the extreme and it is my go to mascara for a night out or any heavy eye makeup.

One tip I would give is if you plan on applying multiple coats of this, apply the first to the entire length of your lashes and any subsequent coats to only the base/mid length. I find that if I apply a second coat of this to the tips of my lashes it can make them look a little clumpy and weighed down, by doing it the way i mentioned I get heaps of volume without my lashes looking too spiky (hope that makes sense!)

I took off one lippy because the first few times I used this it was way too wet and runny and didn't perform as well as it does now, next time I open a new tube I'll let it sit for a couple of weeks before using it I think. Its also worth mentioning that this take a lot longer to dry than many other mascaras I've used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this stuff and I really like it. As others have said, it isn't apply-and-go and for me that's because of two reasons. First, there is a lot of wet product in the tube which I have to wipe off - almost every time. It's like there's 10X more product in there than there should be. I've had my current tube for four months and I'm still wiping (I don't wear mascara everyday). I use cheap napkins or paper to wipe the wand so that too much lint doesn't get into the tube. So once the wand is wiped the second obstacle is the large brush. It's long, flat, and fairly bushy and I guess I have a short lash line because it's just awkward to use. Other than these two drawbacks this mascara is perfect. It is very black and pigmented, making my Asian lashes pop. It isn't waterproof but for some reason it stays put on my oily lids. It defines, blackens, lengthens. And it holds curl! I have straight Asian lashes so it's a dealbreaker when my lashes fall as soon as I apply mascara, but this holds up. I curl, apply, brush out with a bare spoolie, apply a second coat if I feel like it, and then curl again. It's really great.

on 9/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

AWESOME MASCARA!!!!!! The price is amazing and it gives you crazy length and volume. This mascara is also very buildable, 2 coats is perfect for a dramatic look and 3 coats is just too much!!! This formula is more on the wet side but I can work pass that. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE!!!! Will recommend to anyone, worth the try.

on 9/22/2014 4:00:00 AM

This mascara had so many good reviews but I just don't like it at all! It's super wet and clumpy, the wand is big and it makes my lashes look goopy and gross. It smudges on the bottom lashes and it's just an epic fail for me. I'm trying to use it up cause I hate waste but every time I use it I just hate it more and more. It's a great price and I like the brand and it's not the worst I ever used but it's probably gonna meet my trashcan really soon. Disappointed!

on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is really growing on me. I've decided I really like it, and I didn't at first. You have to work with it though. As several reviewers have said, it's not a put-on-and-go kind of thing. It does go on wet and clumpy if you don't wipe off the wand first and have a good spoolie handy. But if you work with it, oh my. Lovely length, thickness, blackness--it really is pigmented. It has smudged a bit on me but minimally, and it probably wouldn't if I wore a primer first (I don't because I had a bad allergic reaction to Milani and have been scared off them for a while). I like a natural look, which this gives me, but I can see building this up for a very dramatic evening look as well. And cleanup is a dream. The trick is to soak a cotton pad with warm water, hold over your eye, then wipe. Any leftover smudges can be taken care of with oil (jojoba works best for me). Around the same time I bought this I also bought MAC extended play mascara and I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have bothered. Jordana gives me more and for less than 1/4 of the price. This is definitely worth trying!

on 9/21/2014 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heard so many amazing reviews on this mascara so I went out and bought it and was so excited to try it. I honestly have no idea why so many people love it! It clumps up so easily, it's too wet, takes forever to dry and then flakes after a couple hours. So disappointed.