Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

3.4

Active: Titanium Dioxide (2.58%). Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alumina, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Petrolatum, Polysilicone-11, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Talc, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Methicone, Laureth-12, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides, Mica/CI 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163.

bought this product because it was full coverage, it was full coverage, i love the way this foundation feels on my skin feels so natural and covers every flaw, too bad their lightest shade is way to dark, light isnt even ivory its more tan then anything

on 8/15/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I actually quite like this. It's quite drying without a moisturiser underneath and provides quite good coverage. The pump means it's airtight so lasts longer than usual foundations, and overall it's pretty good. It has a wide range of shades - even for my porcelain skin!

on 8/13/2012 11:45:00 PM

This is great foundation! To me, it works just as well as Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light but for much less money. It also looks more invisible. I got my first bottle on sale for $8.99 and my second for $11. What a deal!

on 8/7/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally, Avon produce a foundation in which their Ivory shade isn't so tangerine tinted! I'm now on my third bottle of this! This has become my go-to foundation since it's arrival in Avon brochures earlier this year. The shade I use is Light Pink, the lightest in their range. It gives a medium coverage, toning down the red pigmentation of my skin and blurring imperfections. It's buildable and easy to apply, not too thick or watery. When used in unison with a decent concealer, it can create an amazing, flaw-free complexion. It works well with primers and can be mixed with other liquid foundations to darken or lighten the colour. Only problem, when it's sadly nearing it's end, the pump tends to spit foundation everywhere, this has happened to both my previous buys, it basically wastes a couple of applications worth of product. Apart from that, very happy.

on 8/6/2012 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've got quite dry skin on my cheeks and a really oily T-zone. I apply this foundation straight after moisturiser, without letting it sink in completely, otherwise it looks cakey.
Once applied, it looks quite flawless, and I don't feel like it's heavy, even though applying it it feels a bit thick. I mean, it's not a light foundation, it's a good medium-to-full coverage, so I wouldn't use it for everyday, but for special occasions or when you'd be photographed, it's great.
This definitely needs powdering all over to avoid looking greasy. I tried not powdering it a few times, and every time I'd look greasy literally within a minute, not just on my T-zone, but all over i.e. even on my dry cheeks! So do powder.
On me this lasts all day, even on my T-zone where other foundations tend to fade a little through the day.
Overall, I'd recommend this, but only for dry to combination skin types.

on 7/27/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this because I saw Gossthemakeupartist raving about it on You Tube. This may be a good choice for photo shoots, but this is NOT for oily skinned people who need their foundation to last for a day, or even for half a day. Sometimes I think makeup artists are only concerned with how products look right after you apply them and how well they photograph, not how they last throughout the day. I need my makeup to last more than a couple of hours on my oily skin!

I applied this at 6:00 in the morning and I was super shiny at 9:00. I should have known better because when I applied this foundation I noticed it had a "slip" to it.

This is suited for dry or combo/dry skin, not for oily skin.

on 6/19/2012 3:05:00 PM

I tried the product from a sample and absolutely loved it. When I bought the product it was ok, but wasn't like the sample.. I am still using it because I don't like wasting money but I won't be buying it again. It just doesn't do much for me. I feel like I can find something better :]

on 6/13/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have to say, for the price (I got it on sale for $8.99) it is right up there with some of the more expensive brands. No offensive smells, and the coverage is really beautiful. It doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin.

The only bad thing is the pump. It is very stiff and once you get a pump out, it splatters everywhere. I have learned to be very careful with this one.

Still, I will buy again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm very surprised at this low rating. This foundation is practically perfect for the price, and I could compare it to several high end foundations that I own (each over $40). I heard people and other makeup artists talking about this for months before I ordered it, and $11 is cheaper than most drugstore foundations. I chose Light Beige from swatches and it's a good match for me. Major plus, it has a pump that locks and unlocks. The bottle and cap remind me of Chanel.
The product itself is so light weight, but it covers everything. In fact, it's far better than Chanel Perfection Lumiere! This works for all skin types. I have dry skin some days, and combination to oily other days. It looks amazing on my skin and gives a nice soft focus glow. I don't need powder with it, but if it's a very hot day then I'l use a makeup setting spray over it to keep it fresh looking. Don't believe all of the negativity, just ask for samples and try it yourself. When I read through reviews it seems that a lot of people got the wrong color match or didn't use a primer/setting powder. There are very expensive foundations that still need a primer if you have oily skin.

on 5/28/2012 12:16:00 AM

I first got this about a month ago. I use it almost everyday. I'm 28 years old and I don't have big pores nor do I really NEED the coverage, but I like my makeup to be FLAWLESS. The first time I applied the makeup I thought 'wow, this is really really thick and heavy... awesome!' not really that awesome :(

I perform in a local band and I need my makeup to look great ALL night, stay flawless, not melt off of my face, and be comfortable to wear without it being greasy or oily. It's been one month since I started using the foundation and the coverage is amazing. It's thick and heavy and it gives your skin a powdery flawless look which I LOVE. It does last all day long and doesn't ever feel like it's melting off of my face on stage. As it being 'greasy' or 'oily' Unfortunately, I have experienced both and this isn't greasy or oily.. it's more..... silky? It's got a silky smoothness about it. With that being said.. when performing, instead of the makeup dripping off of my face it forms beads of sweat which is easier to remove and looks prettier than rivers of makeup running down your face. For me, this is one of the best products foundation wise that I have used.. only ONE drawback that I have noticed.. I very very RARELY break out. Ever. I've had way more breakouts than usual with this product and that could be because it IS very heavy and it does fill in those pores. Give it a try and see how you like it...everyone's opinions are different.