October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Cant describe it as nothing less then Gorgeous. I fell in love with this Fragrance the moment I tried it on. Harmonious wearing it on a gorgeous day after a shower and my hair curled and pinned up. I feel so lovely wearing Prada Candy. Its a sensual warm vanilla with a few exotic fruits wrapped into a mellowing simmer down. I wish it would last longer but I enjoy the 3 or 4 hours of wear I get from it. My Man he fell in love with the scent immediately. I wear it for any occasion and it seems to be meant for any occasion. Its non irritating and I adore it. Yes it is on the expensive side but it is worth every cent. If your looking for a beautiful fragrance and you love warm vanillas, sweet fruits and beautiful blends. Give this one a try. It's a Winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I tried this on at the store today. On me it's not sweet like cotton candy at all. It doesn't even come close to the sickly sweet smell of cotton candy. Most of what I detect is vanilla. I love vanilla, but unfortunately this fragrance fades too fast. It's a very nice scent. I can see it pleasing all age groups if this is your type of perfume. But I will not spend my money on something that doesn't last. Too bad.

I just downgraded my review to 2 "stars" because after wearing this a while, it DOES tend to smell like Play-Doh! When I first put it on, it had the most wonderful vanilla scent. An hour or so later, the Play-Doh kicked in. I didn't notice that the first time I tried it, but that was a much lighter amount of spray. This time, I sprayed several times to see if it would last longer. Well, it lasted longer but I'm not thrilled with the outcome. Kinda strange.

(ROFLMAO at the "hamster bedding" description below. Sorry, I just had to comment on that). :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I get the Prada may have been trying to jump on this sweet bandwagon,and trying to appeal to a younger audience . Fail lol, failed at it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this one. I really like the strong caramel after a few minutes. It's cozy, it's warm, it's kind of moody (in a light way?) I like it but it reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy and all of those fragrance. What I would exactly like is a gourmand scent with vanilla and caramel and musk without the smell of my 18-year-old-self drinking too much alchool years in it. lol Still searching for my perfect perfume..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Very nice flowery fragrance that only needs very little to go far. I don't understand the reviewers smelling the "old lady" scent, because its nothing like that. Scents are hard to describe but the "old lady" scent I think is the scents with a ton of patchouli and incense. Those ones I agree, this is not that.

This is similar to Flowerbomb in that it is very flowery but beautiful and not overpowering. It has a slight vanilla in the background. Very nice fragrance, but very expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Katherine0128

This fragrance smells NOTHING like Pink Sugar. Pink Sugar is disgusting. It does smell almost exactly like Flowerbomb though.

Anyway, I worked at a fragrance store and I sprayed myself with this perfume every day. I wasn't sure if I liked it because for some reason I felt like it smelled like bug spray. But then I fell in love with it, I finished the whole tester. :P I just got it for Christmas as a gift and I was very excited. However, I will not purchase this myself. When I finish the bottle, that's it. The staying power isn't that great which sucks because this perfume is very expensive. I have to spray myself like seven times for it to last a couple hours. Three at the most.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ick! This smells like an old lady perfume. It's a little strong, it smells really powdery and I swear my aunt in her later 60s wears an old fashioned perfume IDENTICAL to this. It reminds me of an old smoky motel room with talcum powder in the air to try and cover up the stale smoke. As soon as I tried this on I couldn't wait to wash it off. It is not good. I am surprised that people like this at all. I really don't have anything nice to say about this fragrance, sorry!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by inthealley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is SO bad, I was genuinely surprised to find that some people actually like it. To me, it smells like a mix between cotton candy and hamster bedding. On top of that, I'm almost certain Britney Spears made this exact scent about eight years ago. Just no.

12 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a grown-up interpretation of cozy notes like vanilla and caramel that can handle work life while offering something to satify a sweet tooth. It can also handle winter and cozy clothes with its ambery base. Unfortunately, the notes I am interested in - vanilla and caramel- disappear very quickly on me after a big blast of sweetness and I am left with a strong patch on a musky, slightly plasticky base very very quickly. I also sense some benzoin, which together with patch -I am not a big fan of patch- make it almost an animalic experience for me. It kind of feels heavy on my skin. If I want something candyish or sweet at this level of intensity I will go to Jessica Simpson's Fancy. I also prefer the lighter flanker to original Candy, which offers more nuances, softness and playfullness on my skin.

Good sillage and lasting power of around 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this perfume, I get so many compliments when I wear it <3 I won't repurchase it though, coz there are so many perfumes I'd like to buy lol mwahahaha:)