September 22, 2014 | 1261 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This is ok, nothing special. It is sweet and a bunch of florals...boring. I gave it to my sister.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this one at first, however now when I spray it the fragrance smells a little funky/off. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this with this fragrance spray. I didn't notice this in the Paris Amour lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by morningviewangel99

I really enjoy this sweet, light sent from B&BW. The website describes it as:
"Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk."

Upon first sniff, I detect the fruity notes of pear, strawberry, apple, and champagne. Upon drydown it does smell a bit lighter with a slight hint of vanilla musk.
I own the showergel which is adequately foamy and moisturizing, and have worn the fragrance mist which lasts for about 2-4 hours before you need to reapply (typical for body sprays). It is a decent product with a lovely sent, I would rec and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i got this as a set for christmas and love it! i am saving it for spring since i am still using my pink sugar plum but i think this smells girly and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

I got this because it had such good reviews. I guess my expectations were too high. This smells okay but it definitely doesn't smell sophisticated. Whoever said this must be the Miss Dior Cherie of BBW is sadly mistaken. I have MDC and this just doesn't have the same vibe although I wasn't expecting it to smell the same at all. I'm actually sorry I bought this so I gave it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by edgeofadream

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Yikes. Did not like this one. This is just a personal preference as it might smell amazing on someone else.
When i first sprayed it on it was a very sweet syrupy smell, almost like cherry cough medicine with a pinch of sweet sweat. The drydown was even worse because it smelled like pickle juice.
There is something about it that reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie-which doesn't work well for me either.
Really nothing about this fragrance i like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This reminds me of a combination of VS Enchanted Apple and Marc Jacobs Daisy with a hint musk in the background. It's sophisticated while still remaining fresh. This is definitely a new favorite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to admit that i've been avoiding bbw for the past couple of years because I thought of them as a store for teens. For christmas I recieved some of their products and was amazed, they have some wonderful new fragrances. I decided to wander into the store today to take a look at their new offerings and this was one of the ones that caught my eye (or nose). At first spritz I wasn't too excited but after about 10min it developed into a really nice scent that I fell in love with. I'm awful at describing scents but I agree with the reviewers below as that is the way it presents to me. I'm so happy I got it and since it was part of their 75% off sale I got it for $1.25 for a 3oz bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This smells really good and is a crowd pleaser since almost everyone seems to like this scent. I smell the fruits with vanilla and it just smells amazing :)

I'm not sure if I would buy again just because I have a lot of perfume/body sprays and this one isn't one of my favorites, but it's still nice :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i bought a small bottle of the perfume along with the lotion when this first came out. this is my go to "work" scent. i keep it in my purse and spritz it whenever i want to feel happy during the work day. i wear other scents at night or on the weekend but if i ever forget i can use this scent in any situation. i get compliments on it and it's got a moderate lasting power but reapplying isn't over-powering. i agree that this is one of the better bath & body works scents.