September 1, 2014 | 1981 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a lot of makeup from Sephora and unfortunately I did not know how to use them wasting money. I got this as a gift from buying at the store and thought to myself what the hell is this for and put in my pile of makeup. I just started watching tutorials of makeup and thought now I need to buy a highlighter to go with my bronzer and blush may be the stick from benefit may work so I went to Walmart bought the wet and wild Bronzer ticket to brazil and wow my face looked so radiant I cant wait to try Nars Albatross. Never going out again without wearing bronzer or highlighter. I will definitely buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gives a celebrity glow on the cheek bones, think JLO. It looks better than the powder highlighters on me. This is a gold, cream highlighter. There is a LOT of product so it will last a long time. The sponge applicator on the opposite end works well to keep the product off my hands since I don't have to use my fingers to blend.

My boyfriend thinks this is so sexy, and I find men compliment the glow on my cheeks more than women do! LOL. Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by blackmadz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually used this as a base for eyeshadow as well, and it works great! The shadow sticks very well to the highlighter and my eyes look great throughout the school and work day. The product is semi-expensive so the fact that you can get two different uses out of it is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I absolutely love this highlighter!

Texture & Application: so Watt's Up comes in the stick form, which actually comes quite in handy when you want to have that quick application. It applies very smoothly and is very easy to blend (I use either my fingers to do it, or my buffing brush for foundation - never use the sponge that this product comes with)

Effect: so you have that nice champagne glow to your skin. Watt's Up doesn't look too silvery or gold - it is your perfect in-between shade. You apply this generally everywhere where you need some highlight and glow to your skin!

Longevity: lasts all day long, no need to re-apply (at least for me). I sometimes top it up with my Urban Decay Flushed Palette highlighting powder just for a more amplified look - but then again Watt's Up is pigmented enough to be easily worn on its own.

Packaging: is adorable "light-bulb" shape highlitgher! I love everything about it.

I think this product would work great on light-medium skin tones. Not quite sure how it would look on deeper skin-shades though.

I see myself re-purchasing this highlighter again, but I don't think (with almost every day use) that I will run out of it anytime soon. It is a good investment

For more in-depth reviews on other great makeup products head here: http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by lysxinh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing really speacial about this. It's not pigmented enough for my fair skin, especially with makeup on. Whether I dab it over or under my mineral makeup, it seems very opaque. I try again with a bit more of the product but things are not improved much. I only find its packaging very lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I do have a deeper skin tone, and this matches my skin tone and gives me the loveliest subtle glow! The texture is also very creamy and smooth! There is two problems with this highlighter. It isn't very long lasting, and the scent is something I wouldn't call Benefit worthy :( But either then that, this is a definitely a great highlighter that I recommend to buy! And yes, I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sephora birthday gift last year and so I think I've had sufficient time to test this to give it a review. First of all, the mini size is plenty! I don't think I'd need to purchase a full size for a long time, if I were to purchase it. I like the subtle sparkly shimmer this gives -- but you really have to rub it in. I prefer to rub the product on my fingers or back of the hand before applying it to the tops of my cheekbones. If I just swipe it from the stick -- it is more difficult to blend. I especially love this popped in the inner corner of my eyes, too. Honestly, I do like this, however, I know that Sonia Kashuk has a pretty exact dupe for this for about a third of the price. So, this is great, but I don't think I'd spend the money for a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by dahlia2425

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favourite cream highlighting products. BeneFit's Watt's Up comes in a metallic blue tube type packaging that is dual ended. One side is a sponge applicator to blend and the other is the wide up product. The product itself is the most beautiful champagne/peal coloured highlight that can make any face and skin tone light up. The sponge applicator allows for easy blending into the skin which is a plus.

The way I use this product is after contouring with bronzer or whatnot and highlight with my YSL highlighting stick, I apply this to my cheekbones and cupids bow using a small buffer brush from Sephora. I find this product really lifts my cheekbones better than any other product I've tried (HighBeam, SunBeam, Mac soft & gentle, smash box's artificial light, Laura Mercier shimmer bloc, etc...) I highly recommend this product for anyone that wants some glow to their face!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by pamelabethga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received this a few days ago. I do like it, I think I will like it more in the summer with a tan because it will give me a nice glow. However, the packaging is cute. Its not the best. Most highlighters emphasize your pores and this one is no different. It is decent though, just not worth $30.00.