BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Gives a really nice, subtle, dewy look to the skin. The champagne colour is super natural. However, I find that more shimmery highlighters like this aren't my thing, they tend to make me look oily.

on 1/19/2015 9:47:00 AM

I love the cute packaging. I have the deluxe size and it's very handy. Lovely product which gives a dewy finish. The champagne glow leaves me looking fresh & glowing. Easy to apply & blend.

Downside is the price. Wish it were cheaper.

on 1/14/2015 4:20:00 AM

My HG highlighter, not to glittery, just very luminous and dewy looking. I use this on my check bones, brow bones, my Cupid's bow and straight down my nose. I love this stuff!

on 1/10/2015 4:18:00 AM

I got the mini one 2 years ago and only about 20% product is missing and I've used it almost everyday, so the large one would probably last a lifetime. Its really pretty and I like that its a creamy highlighter. Its also really pretty to wear over a nude eyeshadow for a little shimmer and glow

on 12/31/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I wouldn't repurchase this product because there are simply better highlighters out there.
For the price of this one, there is no chance that i would willingly go to the store & give them my hard earned money. This has only LIGHT highlighting effect & it's not for me, i prefer something more noticeable & effective.
I don't get the packaging of this one, the highlighter on one end & a blender on the other but the supposed 'blender' doesn't do anything because every time you rub it on your face you could feel that it moves your makeup underneath & you could also feel the sponge breaking/ripping. so I don't use that blending end.
Though I would still use this cause it costed me a hefty $53AUD.
Bottom-line: Not too bad but not a miracle worker, it may work for some people who wants something subtle.

on 12/31/2014 3:22:00 AM

This product i would say is so-so. I was really confused as to how to use it when i first got it as a gift. personally i think it's a little messy at first but you'll learn to get use to it i guess. My skin is Fair-Medium/Medium and i feel that it might be a little too bright for me if i don't put on bb cream or some sort of even skin tone colour before hand. I wouln't really repurchase it because i mainly prefer the powder versions of highlighters but this one is quite good i would say.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really enjoy using this highlighter, the colour blends to such a natural glow, and it seems to last forever in the tube. I've been using a sample size everyday for about 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I blend it out with a small stipple brush and it looks excellent. It lasts throughout the day, and though it's a little pricey, the applicator is so easy to use and the product itself is lovely. I have very pale skin and this doesn't appear unnatural at all, would repurchase!

on 12/18/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

My absolute HG highlighter - this is a beautiful golden-champagne colour that would suit medium to darker skintones, however it might look unnatural on those who are fair as the actual golden colour of this is definitely visible (as opposed to just the shimmer).

Definitely blend well with fingers instead of using the sponge applicator that comes attached to the product as it is rather useless. This leaves a beautiful sheen that catches the light and gives a healthy glow to the face - I use this as an everyday highlighter, applying it to the tops of my cheekbones and sometimes down the bridge of my nose.

The only downside of this is the price - $53 for a highlighter (in Australia!) is ridiculous, regardless of whether it is high-end or not. Even the US pricing of $30 is steep in my opinion...

Regardless, I would definitely recommend this for those with medium-dark skintones, and despite the price, I will continue to repurchase.

on 11/18/2014 5:46:00 PM

I think this works really well as a subtle highlighter as it is a golden colour rather than cream or yellow.

It's took me a while to perfect it as if you put too much on it can look really unnatural and shimmery. I've found best way to blend it is to use your fingers instead of the blender as that is absolutely useless.

I would definitely say it is suited to a tanned skin tone more due to the colour.. I have tried it with and without tan and without was disastrous due to my milk bottle skin..

It looks amazing as every day highlighter and for evening I normal use this as well as lightly applying a highlighting power over the top for a more glam look.

on 11/18/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this highlighter. However, there is a trick to applying it. The first few times i applied it, it kind of smudged my foundation. After i apply my foundation, i swipe this on the tops of my cheeks and then stipple it until it looks blended. The color is really beautiful and the texture is great. However, i only gave it four stars because it takes a while to blend. You really need to take your time and SLOWLY blend by stippling.

Video Reviews & Tutorials