October 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For those with combo or oily skin, you know this will just make you look greasy quicker, which is not pretty or sexy at all. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in the Sephora birthday gift last year. This was the first creamy highlighter that I used, I used only powders previously. It is very easy to apply where you want it, I can be more detailed oriented with this versus a powder. I like that it is so creamy, not difficult to blend out, sometimes I forget to blend it since it can disappear on your face in certain light, and it needs to be blended in order to not look stripey. I think the staying power is pretty good, I guess I don't pay attention to how long my highlighter lasts versus say my eyeliner. I may want to experiment with other highlighters when I run out but it is a nice go to product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by nicoleligia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful highlighter. I have dry skin and I ADORE products that give me that dewy, glowy finish. While this product works great for that, the Sonia Kashuk highlighter stick in shimmering sands is an EXACT dupe for this, I promise. And it's like half the price. If you wanna save some cash, buy that one. Both lovely products though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

This is my first ever highlighter that came in a free gift for my birthday from Sephora. I never paid much attention to highlights and stuff because I'm a firm believer in less is more on your face. I'm also acne-prone so when I wear more than foundation it just feels heavy on my face. BUT this little thing is changing my opinions. I use it just above my cheek bones and then right below them too. Then I smear it upwards and out, leaving a nice all around glow to that area. When the light hits your face there you just look fantastic! There seems to be a lot in the sample size I got so I'm hoping it lasts me a while!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by zandrews

I'm a huge fan of benefit. I use their they're real mascara all.the time and it's AMAZING but was sorely disappointed by watts up. I have combination skin so would be pretty oily in the tzone area and I bought this product after hearing rave reviews about it. Bought it straight away and tried it before work. put it on after my my makeup on my cheekbones, brow bones and nose and within about 2 hours my face was completely dry and cracked in the areas where I put this product. DEVASTATED.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I think this is pretty expensive for what it is: a stick highlighter. You're paying $30 for .33oz. Luckily I got the little sample size for my birthday from Sephora. I tried to like it but it just didn't work out for me. I didn't like that I had to search my stash for a sponge to blend this out. I had issues with it blending out and it just looked off (very obvious I was highlighting where it was).

I currently use Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki ($9 for .44oz). It lasts a lot longer and I have so many brushes I can quickly use with it. It blends out nicely and looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a lot of makeup from Sephora and unfortunately I did not know how to use them wasting money. I got this as a gift from buying at the store and thought to myself what the hell is this for and put in my pile of makeup. I just started watching tutorials of makeup and thought now I need to buy a highlighter to go with my bronzer and blush may be the stick from benefit may work so I went to Walmart bought the wet and wild Bronzer ticket to brazil and wow my face looked so radiant I cant wait to try Nars Albatross. Never going out again without wearing bronzer or highlighter. I will definitely buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gives a celebrity glow on the cheek bones, think JLO. It looks better than the powder highlighters on me. This is a gold, cream highlighter. There is a LOT of product so it will last a long time. The sponge applicator on the opposite end works well to keep the product off my hands since I don't have to use my fingers to blend.

My boyfriend thinks this is so sexy, and I find men compliment the glow on my cheeks more than women do! LOL. Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by blackmadz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually used this as a base for eyeshadow as well, and it works great! The shadow sticks very well to the highlighter and my eyes look great throughout the school and work day. The product is semi-expensive so the fact that you can get two different uses out of it is great.