Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

on 1/16/2008 12:18:00 AM

I like this gloss and color , but it was a splurge for me that I probably won't repeat.

on 1/13/2008 3:30:00 AM

I used to have this but I swapped it away. Juicy tubes are usually sheer but this had absolutely no color at all, not even the slightest tint on my lips. I have light pink lips to begin with so maybe on more pigmented lips a tint would show up and be flattering. Just seemed to dissappear on me though.

on 11/27/2007 3:54:00 AM

I like this lipgloss. It is very sheer and almost looks clear when you put it on. At first I didn't like the smell of this product but I have gotten used to it to the point where I actually like it. This lipgloss is very thick without being too sticky and it feels really moisterizing on my lips. I would purchase this again but I am going to try other Juicy Tubes before I do.

on 10/10/2007 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a nice gloss, but overpriced. I received this as a gift, but as a connoisseur of fine make up, I knew how much it retailed for.

Spring Fling is a light, incredibly sheer pink. When applied, it looks like clear gloss with just a hint of pink. It's a flat gloss and not shimmery or glittery. The texture is smooth, moisturizing, and not incredibly sticky.

Something I dislike about the packaging is that lint will accumulate around the cap. Also, because of the construction, there will be gloss overflow if you accidentally squeeze too much. But this is to be expected of squeeze-tube glosses, so I am not deducting for this.
These smell and taste great, by the way! continued >>

Smells really good, quite shiny, and lasts a while. However, it's a little too sticky for me, and I won't repurchase only because l'oreal colorjuice is almost identical to this, is less sticky, more moisturizing, and less than half the price.

on 6/17/2007 6:13:00 PM

I got a sample size of this in a GWP. I like to use it over a lipstick because it is such a light color, and can lighten up an overly dark, or tone down an overly bright lipstick. I like this a lot though, because it can be used as a gloss on its own, even though it doesn't have much of a color to me. I love the scent of the JTs. I would purchse this if I ever use up my sample sized tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this Juicy Tube. It's a clear shade-- very natural. Good to wear with dark eye makeup, or just for shine on your lips. It's very shiny and long-lasting. Juicy Tubes are pricey, but I got mine for free in a GWP size with another JT order (I actually got three free GWP Juicy Tubes, so I guess, in a way, if you take advantage of a Lancome special offer, you really aren't spending that much). My only caveat with Spring Fling is that it's almost indentical to the JT in Baby Doll. If I recall correctly, that was a LE shade, so if you don't have Baby Doll, don't go crazy trying to find it since it's so close to Spring Fling.

I freakin' love these! And the best part is that you can buy them on EBay!! I have like...seven of 'em. And I'm so glad they make all the diff. shades/scents. Def. my HG l/g.

on 7/7/2006 7:44:00 AM

Spring Fling is a fruity-scented clear gloss. It's slightly sticky, but has nice staying power and an easy-to-sanitize slanted applicator.

This was the first JT I purchased and have since boughten plenty more. They are a bit pricey, but for $16 you get .50 fl oz. which is reasonable to me! continued >>

on 5/22/2006 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am not a fan of juicy tubes. Too sticky and the fragrance made me dizzy. I know they have different scents in different shades. This one just offends me. I think Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm is better, although it is not my favourite either.

Popular Lip Glosses