October 2, 2014 | 1156 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by AngelCharm253

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the fact that it is strong enough that by-standers can easily notice that you are wearing perfume/ scented lotion but the smell is not overwhelming as if you have bathed in it. I personally love the scent it is amazing and so different than usual perfumes. It has a fair price and is worth every penny. It is also great because it can last all day. I love the large body spray because it smells for one amazing and you can spray it fifty times and the spray still has the same amount of body spray that it came with. Of course the lotion is amazing too and it also lasts equally as long. It has a floral scent of sorts and it is amazing I would highly recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells very good . Leaves skin soft & scented . Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lotion! It just lingers like no other scented lotion I've ever tried. The first time I put it on I was wondering "what is that lovely smell", lol, everytime I moved I smelled it. Very feminine. Great moisturizing properties, too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I found this in the mini body cream tube 50% off, so I picked it up. The scent is great! Feminine, but not girly. Light, but not too light. It's complex, and very good for the summer. When I tried it, I kept sniffing my hand for hours afterward because I couldn't get enough! It's definitely not one of BBW's everyday fragrances. It's a little more classy than some of them, but not on par with a department store fragrance, obviously. If that makes sense? I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my new go-to scent since Soap&Glory quit selling the sweet almond spray oil in the states..still trying to convince myself to buy it online. The smell is amazing and it really lasts throughout the day, on my skin its more musky sweet when it mixes with my natural scent and i really love it, i don't know if it's the most moisturizing lotion out there but the smell is what hooked me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Body Lotion is supposed to smell like French tulips, apple blossoms, and pink sparkling champagne. This scent was inspired by a romantic walk through the streets of Paris. Bath&BodyWorks lotions feature a non-greasy formula with nourishing ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. Bath&BodyWorks calls their lotion the perfect daily moisturizer. Cheeky. Bath&BodyWorks products are cruelty free, and made in the USA. I purchased my 3 fl oz bottle in store for $3.33 on a 3/$10 deal, but it retails individually for $5.
Packaging for Paris Amour is a pink translucent bottle with an opaque pink cap, in the same curvy shape as all B&BW signature products. The label art work is pretty and very feminine. A foil bow with the scent's name floats across a teal and purple Parisian street with the Eiffel Tower and a couple in love walking along. Cute imagery. I think it's definitely something that will appeal to a lot of girls.
Have you ever smelled a scent that you instantly knew was from Bath&BodyWorks? Was it Paris Amour? Probably. Something about this scent just smells like it's Bath&BodyWorks embodied. Bath&BodyWorks only gives three scent notes on their website; French tulips, apple blossoms, and sparkling pink champagne. I wasn't aware tulips even had a scent. I am, however, very versed with the scent of apple blossoms. Instead of delving deep into describing the scent of Paris Amour, I'm going to sum it up by saying that Paris Amour smells like a mixture of apple juice and champagne. That actually sounds kinda good. On top of smelling like an apple juice/champagne cocktail there is also a very light floral tone to Paris Amour that adds dimension and class.
This scent is one of those that can suit a lot of people. It's fruity-floral-freshness makes it perfect for a preteen, but it's not so fruity floral that it would smell out of place on a 40 year old woman. It's universal. A bonus is that despite being both fruity and floral, Paris Amour is a delicate, simple scent
The lotion it's self is Bath&BodyWorks standard. On the thin side, white, non-greasy. This lotion sinks in quickly, and gives a couple hours of moisture. This lotion leaves my skin feeling silky and lightly, but comfortably moisturized. The scent lingers on the skin for an hour or two. Layer it with a matching shower gel and/or body spray and you'll get a couple more hours.
I recommend Paris Amour if you're looking for a soft fruit-floral with a bit of a twist. Paris Amour is pretty sophisticated by Bath&BodyWorks' standards, with out being super complex. Also I think the imagery on the label is charming. While I won't be repurchasing Paris Amour in favor of trying something knew, I'll enjoy this lotion to the last drop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find the scent of this product to be a little difficult to pin down, but I would describe it as a soft, sweet berry scent. Sometimes it smells more floral, and sometimes it edges toward sugary.

If you like soft, sweet scents (and I don't mean juicy fruit punch scents), this might be for you. I have the small bottle of the lotion and body spray and actually use them as decorative pieces since the packaging is so whimsical and girly.

This isn't my favorite scent ever, nor is it especially unique. But I enjoy using it on days when I want to smell a little sweeter without wearing a full-on perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by xrenriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Paris Amour body mist as part of a buy 2, get 1 free sale, and I'm questioning my sanity. I wholeheartedly regret the purchase. I know that a lot of people find this scent amazing... but it's just not my type of scent. It's very, very sweet... so sweet that it actually gave me a headache when I sprayed it. This is definitely one of my least favourite B&BW scents. However, if you're into extremely sweet, extremely floral undertones, this just might be for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Emma98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this scent very much but the smell is very strong. Packaging is nice...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

its odd how some reviewers tend to comment on scents in a manner that insults people that DO like the product. what one person finds unappealing may smell heavenly on another. this scent is one i love IF i am in the mood for it. there are very few fragrances that are a garunteed hit every wiff. this is sometimes not what i have in mind at all - other times its beautiful, especially after 10 mins or so. it feels soft and lingers gently and on me, it smells feminine (not "young/girly") and pretty.
i dont care for many ingredients in bbw products - pity they dont manufacture without them (parabens, etc) but of course that wont prevent my enjoying a good scent! - their online cs, however, had ensured they will never get my business online - unprofessional, to put it mildly. the in-store sales staff are helpful and pleasant and deserve commision, so i buy from them - and dont pay shipping ha!