Bath and Body Works Paris Amour

3.8

on 2/5/2013 8:19:00 PM

This lotion is definitely one of my top BBW scents! This stuff smells very pretty! I personally don't go for really sweet and really floral lotion, but this lotion meets in the middle and it's not terribly strong either.
People won't be overpowered by this lotion when you're in a cramped room, but they we smell a light sweetness and freshness. I got compliments when I was wearing this!
This lotion makes me feel very pretty and girly! I use this lotion from a change from my ultra favorite Country Chic lotion.
The description on the lotion is "French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne", I'm not sure if I smell all that, but definitely smells good!
You should really try this lotion when you're at BBW!

on 11/24/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Some people are not a fan of this smell but I am 100% in love with this smell. Paris Amour lotion is amazing and its smell lasts long. This lotion is a mixture of French tulips, Pink champagne, and Apple blossoms. I hope you enjoy this scent. :)

on 11/11/2012 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this stuff today, togther with the shower gel, and was really excited because it smelled really good. I put some of it on my hand just to see at about 3 PM, and at 6:30 it still smelled nice!!!! It moisturized my skin after my shower, and overall is pretty good. Though I wish I got the vanilla sugar one. It smelled better.

on 11/5/2012 11:00:00 AM

I bought this in the body cream and I must admit that when this first came out last year I was not a fan but my scent tastes must have changed because when I smelled this again I absolutely fell in love with the scent. It is a beautiful fruity floral mix of a scent with a soft dry down. I prefer the body cream as I find them more moisturizing. 5 stars for the lovely scent this gives off and it lasts a good while too.

on 10/12/2012 6:02:00 PM

I love this scent so much. Super girly and has great lasting power. I prefer the cream over the lotion as i find it much more moisturizing. One of my favorite BBW scents and pairs nicely with the matching fragrance mist. This isn't overpowering, but it is noticeable, which i love. Plus the bottle is super cute.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love the fact that it is strong enough that by-standers can easily notice that you are wearing perfume/ scented lotion but the smell is not overwhelming as if you have bathed in it. I personally love the scent it is amazing and so different than usual perfumes. It has a fair price and is worth every penny. It is also great because it can last all day. I love the large body spray because it smells for one amazing and you can spray it fifty times and the spray still has the same amount of body spray that it came with. Of course the lotion is amazing too and it also lasts equally as long. It has a floral scent of sorts and it is amazing I would highly recommend this to everyone.

on 7/18/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Smells very good . Leaves skin soft & scented . Would buy again.

on 7/18/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this lotion! It just lingers like no other scented lotion I've ever tried. The first time I put it on I was wondering "what is that lovely smell", lol, everytime I moved I smelled it. Very feminine. Great moisturizing properties, too. Will definitely repurchase.

I found this in the mini body cream tube 50% off, so I picked it up. The scent is great! Feminine, but not girly. Light, but not too light. It's complex, and very good for the summer. When I tried it, I kept sniffing my hand for hours afterward because I couldn't get enough! It's definitely not one of BBW's everyday fragrances. It's a little more classy than some of them, but not on par with a department store fragrance, obviously. If that makes sense? I love this!

on 5/8/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my new go-to scent since Soap&Glory quit selling the sweet almond spray oil in the states..still trying to convince myself to buy it online. The smell is amazing and it really lasts throughout the day, on my skin its more musky sweet when it mixes with my natural scent and i really love it, i don't know if it's the most moisturizing lotion out there but the smell is what hooked me

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products