April 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe mousse mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY product I liked from the Naturelux line by Cover Girl. To me, it's as good as the Maybelline full and soft lashes and other Cover Girl mascaras-superthick lash and lash perfection. Natural, great cover, great for everyday.

I went to Walgreens and noticed it was 1/2 priced so maybe it's being discontinued?

And you can't buy mascara ahead of time because it dries

I can't understand marketing people!!! Maybe they thought it was being duplicated?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by flipp

Really impressed by this stuff. Picked it up on a whim, and I will definitely repurchase. It gives nice natural volume, goes on without tugging/scraping/pulling my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by liddoe_anny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good if you want a very natural look. I like my lashes to be more defined. I don't like the brush; I'm a bigger fan of the last blast fat brush because it separates better. Nothing exciting about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a second tube, and have it in my cabinet so that I can get ready when my first one runs out. This mascara is great! It gives me the length and volume to give my lashes a natural look (in brown black). And removing it is great. I had to use two pads on each eye to make sure, but taking the mascara off is a breeze. I have no raccoon eyes the next day!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

I wanted a mascara lighter than my usual because when I wear contacts, the heavy mascara feels gross. Three coats of this makes my lashes long, separate and thick but feels lovely and light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank you fellow MUA reviewers! I wanted a light feeling, more natural looking, black mascara that didn't clump, flake or take tons of remover to come off, but didn't travel under my eyes. But, I also wanted some volume and good length that would last all day at work. After reading I don't even know how many reviews/brands, I decided to try this one and I truly love this! It really is very light feeling and Very Black is perfect for day time definition, without making me look like I'm heading to a club. This hasn't clumped, flaked, travelled or irritated my sensitive eyes. I can't smell anything at all so I have no scent issues. I have always used disposable mascara wands to comb through my freshly applied mascaras so maybe that's one of the reasons this looks so good? Anyone having issues with mascara needs to try the disposables...great tip I got from a makeup artist's website, BTW.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by QueenEvey

1. Lengthens lashes VERY much and volumises very well.
2. Can transfer if your not careful.
3. You only need one or two coats to achieve perfect length and volume. Any more will give you spider web lashes.
4. Formula is NOT VERY dry or clumpy unless you over layer. It is like they say "mousse" like and bouncy in a way.
5. Lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara on a whim at Ulta, because it seemed more "natural" than the other mascaras. I'm not sure what makes it natural, I guess the ingredients. Anyways, it turned out to be a great mascara. It's not thick and goopy, but goes on smoothly and is easy to comb out. It's a mousse, so it doesn't go on thick. I bought the very black and it really accentuates my eyes, without looking overdone. It doesn't slide under my eyes by the end of the day, which is a pet peeve of mine! Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Solid 3-star mascara – its lengthening and thickening effect isn’t much brag about, but it applies smoothly and feels light. Staying power is decent too. Wouldn’t buy again, but using it has been a pleasant enough experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by becca108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely loved this mascara! it's really lightweight so it doesnt weigh your lashes down, and it doesnt flake off which is awesome. The only downside I found with this product was that it takes a little while longer to dry because of its consistency, so you have to be careful that you dont mess it up while it's drying. I also think it smells really good and the packaging is totally cute. I would definitely reccomend this mascara to anybody who wants long, full lashes, without them looking too fake and heavy.