December 22, 2014 | 1775 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl suggests LASHBLAST LENGTH MASCARA as a replacement

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by nc2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this when my mum gave me hers (accidentally bought black instead of brown) and I loved it! I haven't tried anything else in the natureluxe line but I love this for an easy, natural look.

I already have quite long lashes so just need a bit of volume and some definition, and this does it without looking over the top. I can wear it to work without attracting too much attention, but enough to bring my eyes out. The texture is great - very easy to apply without clumping and doesn't irritate my eyes.

If you were looking for something for a night out or to go with heavier makeup, this probably wouldn't do the job but overall I'd recommend this, it's my go-to everyday mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

I demand a lot from my mascara. I crave crazy volume, length, deep black pigmentation, and even separation. The Natureluxe mascara is not a product I would have normally tried because the name implies that it gives more of a natural look, which it does. I heard some rave reviews on Youtube and gave it a shot. This mascara is not too friendly to those of us with straight lashes. It is quite wet and gives subtle volume and a teeny bit of length. My hard-earned curl was gone minutes after I applied two coats or so. That said, this would be a great mascara for those who already have curly/thick lashes but want some natural definition. It does leave a pretty sheen and it's the only wp mascara I have tried that leaves lashes soft, so that is a plus. I will stick with my HG, Maybelline the Falsies.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by CiaoBella82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my lashes look so naturally long anf full. Not too dramatic but a soft natural touch to the my lashes. I wear a natural look for work or while shopping but if i want to amp up the lashes i just add a few more coats for that look without using a different mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by thenixiepixie

I generally have problem with eye irritation with mascara. I put it on and an hour later my eyes itch like crazy. I was pleasantly suprised to have none with this. Not a whole lot of volume but defination for me. my go to for work or daytime. Will most likely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sparklyturtles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product makes my eyelashes long and naturally beautiful, while not overpowering my blue eyes. It is not clumpy (after using it a couple times) and I love the brush. The only problem is that it says it's "water resistant" but it's not. It comes off when water touches my face. If the "water resistant" one is more expensive than the normal one, don't bother paying extra. I doubt the non waterproof one is any less waterproof than the "water resistant" one. Overall, looks pretty, and if you don't need/want waterproof, then you're ok. Buy this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Twinkletoes10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love natural looking mascaras but what really annoyed me about this one was that 'water resistant' does not mean waterproof! Washed off way too easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember when this product first came out, I mainly purchased it because I saw T Swift in the advertising, since at the time T Swift was pretty much my idol. Anyway, when I first tried the product, I really liked it but I stopped using it to explore different mascaras. I came back to it and I still really like it. First off, It lengthens a bit but volumizes also. The consistency is pretty thick & I have experienced very mild flaking but then again I do tend to touch my eyes a lot. I love the brush, the plastic bristels really help my lashes to look less clumpy. My only complaint is since I have blonde eyelashes, the mascara doesn't completely tint my lashes even with 2 coats. Other then that, it's a good drugstore mascara that I'd repurchase. Maybe I'll try the Black Brown color instead of the Brown next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Unicorntails

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. For many reasons, but one reason in particular... I always get mascaras in brown because I'm so fair and it looks better on me than black mascara. I know this isn't a big deal for others, but it was for me. The color is actually brown! Most mascaras say they are but you can't even tell the difference. I just thought it looked a lot more natural, which I like. I would definitely repurchase this. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look natural, not over the top. The packaging is pretty with the green and leaves and the price is amazing. I got it for $5 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY product I liked from the Naturelux line by Cover Girl. To me, it's as good as the Maybelline full and soft lashes and other Cover Girl mascaras-superthick lash and lash perfection. Natural, great cover, great for everyday.

I went to Walgreens and noticed it was 1/2 priced so maybe it's being discontinued?

And you can't buy mascara ahead of time because it dries

I can't understand marketing people!!! Maybe they thought it was being duplicated?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by flipp

Really impressed by this stuff. Picked it up on a whim, and I will definitely repurchase. It gives nice natural volume, goes on without tugging/scraping/pulling my lashes.