April 16, 2014 | 1906 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Sensuous Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Sensuous Nude is soft, pretty, and stays close to the skin. If you're like me, every once in a while a perfume comes along that makes an emotional connection. For me, Sensuous Nude is comforting, soothing and sensual like my beloved Egyptian Musk perfume oil although it smells nothing like it. Now , if you're looking for sillage that people will smell more than 1 foot away from you, keep looking - Sensuous Nude won't give you that lol. If however you are looking for something soft and sexy, give this a try.This isn't for the night out imho, it's for the "night in" if you know what I mean. It's sexy without trying hard. Published Notes: --TOP: Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Black Pepper-- --HEART: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Water, Honey-- --BASE: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Heliotrope, Vanilla

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Lea79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice scent but its to soft and I can barely smell it after an hr or so. It doesn't last a long time, and for the price it should last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this perfume just before going on vacation, and wore it daily there, so it will always remind me of summer beach trips now :) I smell a lot of wood notes in it, which I absolutely love. It makes the scent feel warm and, true to the name, sensuous. However the floral notes keep it feeling light and summery. I normally wear quite heavy perfumes such as Poison, Shalimar and so on but decided on impulse to try this more summery scent and I am very glad I did! My only issue is that the staying power seems like it could be better...either that or my nose gets used to it very quickly, as it seems to fade within a half hour or so.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by yettb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very nice clean coconut vanilla little powdery & woody stays close could wear anytime

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this isn't getting better reviews. I got rid of my tons and tons of perfume wanting a new fragrance line for 2012. I have smelt and searched up and down looking for "me" scent, but so far nothing was "me"......until now. Wow this scent is outstanding. I was blown away, I can not stop smelling myself or talking about is scent. Its a little beachy like some sun, sand, water and a bit of tanning oil, a touch of sweetness and a hint of powder. It has 3 things I wanted all in one. This is gonna be my signature scent I am hooked. Fantastic job Estee Lauder.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

On me this starts out warm and "beachy"... coconut, sandelwood, Jasmine... and I also smell a touch of honey sweetness. Then after a short while it turns into a clean grown up powdery scent. This isn't my complaint since this combo somehow combines my 2 favorite "scent types" in one bottle. It's actually my perfect dream scent. My issue with Sensuous Nude is it's lasting power.... or lack thereof... that's what stinks. Yeah it's meant to be a lighter scent, but I feel it's practically nonexistant after about 2 hours.... can't even detect a whiff of it on my clothing. Even Amazing Grace has better staying power than this. Ahhh,,, but a wonderful scent that my husband is wild about so I'm sad to say I probably won't repurchase this often considering that it's $65 for the small 1.7 oz at Macy's and must be reapplied several times daily. One more thing... I'm less than thrilled with the packaging, namely the cheapy cap, Estee Lauder.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There is nothing interesting about this scent at all. It's very powdery and does not last at all. A definite no no.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mighttango

Liked the sampler in the magazines, so asked for it for Christmas. First spritz made me scared - kind of overpowering baby powder scent...So I tried a few conservative spritzes on lower legs just to see, scent doesn't last long. Wore some on wrists & neck today. It's nice, but nothing exciting...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by stls

Well, I believe it's a totally different scent from sensuous or sensuous noir. On me the dominant note is coconut and remains dominant from beginning to the end. As time goes by, sandalwood and musk become more apparent, but still- coconut is what I get most. It's not a foody coconut smell though, more ''grown-up'' I'd say, like coconut milk.

The whole thing didn't impress me though, seems too watery and shy, I feel like something is missing here, not enough personality I guess. I waited to see if it would develop into something more interesting but no hope, after a couple of hours it dissapeared leaving no trace. I think it could be a nice one for people who like the escada vacation/casual vibe but are looking for something more sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was never interested in original Sensuous... not that it was bad, it was just too spicy and woody to me. I also am not a fan of sugarsweet fragrances... When I smelled Sensuous Nude, i actually really liked it! its not as spicy and woody as Sensuous with a a little sweetness to it, but in a really nice way.
I like this fragrance, its very lovely, however I am a bit disappointed in the longevity/staying power... for that reason I will not buy it again - but I love this fragrance for the autumn time and maybe even for spring - for that lovely sweetness :)