Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude

3.6

on 11/19/2012 7:47:00 AM

I abhor the original, but much like the "nude" version. Soft, powdery, sensual skin scent. Musky and clean smelling, and sophisticated. Wears close to skin, and gets better with time! A good "everyday" scent and a departure from synthetic florals. Not a masterpiece, but nice, very nice.

on 11/10/2012 4:29:00 AM

If I had to say which perfume would be my signiture I'd have to choose this. Absolutely love it. It's close to the skin but I'm a yoga teacher so that's a bonus for me. It's soft warm and sweet but not in a headache inducing way. I've been looking for this fragrance for a long time. It draws compliments as I get told I smell good A LOT. I like that you can spray it a couple of times a day and it doesn't become too much because it gives me a little boost. Feels like a little holiday in a bottle. Will never be without this one.

on 9/29/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At first Sensuous Nude doesn't work for me, I found it sharp and not very interesting , then a cute years later , I bought it again, I felt I needed to Re explore it, and now I like it, not a love, but a definite like. It is rich, balmy, a bit woodsy with a tropical mini vibe, very sensuous and indeed sexy, in its own elegant cold way.Self assured pretty scent, I like it.nice mix of floral and woodsy notes.

on 9/26/2012 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like strong perfumes, mostly because of my allergies and sinus problems. That being said, I love Sensuous Nude! It is on the expensive side for a perfume that is barely there, but I can't say that this disappears on me after a few hours, because it doesn't. If I put my nose on the areas where I sprayed this in the AM, I can still smell the soft, powdery fragrance that is Sensuous Nude- even into the night. Whenever I am busy during the day and I start to sweat a little, I always pick up a hint of this great daytime fragrance when I turn my head in the direction of one of my shoulders. I love it! It makes me feel "pretty" and clean for some odd reason. I do think it is pricey, but it is a fragrance tailor-made for me, so I'd buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Sensuous Nude is soft, pretty, and stays close to the skin. If you're like me, every once in a while a perfume comes along that makes an emotional connection. For me, Sensuous Nude is comforting, soothing and sensual like my beloved Egyptian Musk perfume oil although it smells nothing like it. Now , if you're looking for sillage that people will smell more than 1 foot away from you, keep looking - Sensuous Nude won't give you that lol. If however you are looking for something soft and sexy, give this a try.This isn't for the night out imho, it's for the "night in" if you know what I mean. It's sexy without trying hard. Published Notes: --TOP: Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Black Pepper-- --HEART: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Water, Honey-- --BASE: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Heliotrope, Vanilla

on 8/6/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a nice scent but its to soft and I can barely smell it after an hr or so. It doesn't last a long time, and for the price it should last all day.

on 6/22/2012 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this perfume just before going on vacation, and wore it daily there, so it will always remind me of summer beach trips now :) I smell a lot of wood notes in it, which I absolutely love. It makes the scent feel warm and, true to the name, sensuous. However the floral notes keep it feeling light and summery. I normally wear quite heavy perfumes such as Poison, Shalimar and so on but decided on impulse to try this more summery scent and I am very glad I did! My only issue is that the staying power seems like it could be better...either that or my nose gets used to it very quickly, as it seems to fade within a half hour or so.

on 3/15/2012 8:35:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

very nice clean coconut vanilla little powdery & woody stays close could wear anytime

on 1/25/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't understand why this isn't getting better reviews. I got rid of my tons and tons of perfume wanting a new fragrance line for 2012. I have smelt and searched up and down looking for "me" scent, but so far nothing was "me"......until now. Wow this scent is outstanding. I was blown away, I can not stop smelling myself or talking about is scent. Its a little beachy like some sun, sand, water and a bit of tanning oil, a touch of sweetness and a hint of powder. It has 3 things I wanted all in one. This is gonna be my signature scent I am hooked. Fantastic job Estee Lauder.

on 1/1/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

On me this starts out warm and "beachy"... coconut, sandelwood, Jasmine... and I also smell a touch of honey sweetness. Then after a short while it turns into a clean grown up powdery scent. This isn't my complaint since this combo somehow combines my 2 favorite "scent types" in one bottle. It's actually my perfect dream scent. My issue with Sensuous Nude is it's lasting power.... or lack thereof... that's what stinks. Yeah it's meant to be a lighter scent, but I feel it's practically nonexistant after about 2 hours.... can't even detect a whiff of it on my clothing. Even Amazing Grace has better staying power than this. Ahhh,,, but a wonderful scent that my husband is wild about so I'm sad to say I probably won't repurchase this often considering that it's $65 for the small 1.7 oz at Macy's and must be reapplied several times daily. One more thing... I'm less than thrilled with the packaging, namely the cheapy cap, Estee Lauder.

Popular Fragrances