Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude

3.5

..sexy in an off the shoulder sweater sort of way
comforting... there is nothing sharp about this perfume... at first there is a hint of coconut (not in an intrusive way) it gives the scent an exotic touch. Eventually the perfume sets delicately on the skin.... perfect for everyday.... to me this perfume smells like a clean woman just out of the shower.... id wear something richer at nighttime.... but im def purchasing a bottle of sensuous nude.... i feel like id spray this on before cuddling next to my next future boyfriend/ lover whatever. Sensual indeed :)

I'm so pleased I found this little gem, I hope it's never discontinued. This is a lovely perfume, close to the skin, warm but with a hint of freshness and a exotic touch, thanks to its notes of bermagot and coconut. I absolutely love it, it's very wearable, give it a try next time you are in a Dept Store. It's packaging iand name are quite unattractive, in my opinion, that's why I hadn't tried it until now.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Sensuous Nude is one of those perfumes that has an understated elegance without being underwhelming. It sends you to a simpler time where you tearn to shed the restrictive clothing and slip into something more comfortable, be it a cashmere sweater or a flowing sun dress, and beckons to you to forgo the mask of makeup and show your au natural beauty. It fits like a second skin, and is reminiscent of a warm summer day when you can lounge around in the sun without a care in the world. Once I tried it I immediately felt comfortable with who I am, which may seem a bold statement. It's something best worn for a casual date or for everyday wear.
The price is not too extravagant, around $50. The bottle is understated, but lovely. Anything more would have clashe with the perfume itself.

I abhor the original, but much like the "nude" version. Soft, powdery, sensual skin scent. Musky and clean smelling, and sophisticated. Wears close to skin, and gets better with time! A good "everyday" scent and a departure from synthetic florals. Not a masterpiece, but nice, very nice.

If I had to say which perfume would be my signiture I'd have to choose this. Absolutely love it. It's close to the skin but I'm a yoga teacher so that's a bonus for me. It's soft warm and sweet but not in a headache inducing way. I've been looking for this fragrance for a long time. It draws compliments as I get told I smell good A LOT. I like that you can spray it a couple of times a day and it doesn't become too much because it gives me a little boost. Feels like a little holiday in a bottle. Will never be without this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At first Sensuous Nude doesn't work for me, I found it sharp and not very interesting , then a cute years later , I bought it again, I felt I needed to Re explore it, and now I like it, not a love, but a definite like. It is rich, balmy, a bit woodsy with a tropical mini vibe, very sensuous and indeed sexy, in its own elegant cold way.Self assured pretty scent, I like it.nice mix of floral and woodsy notes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like strong perfumes, mostly because of my allergies and sinus problems. That being said, I love Sensuous Nude! It is on the expensive side for a perfume that is barely there, but I can't say that this disappears on me after a few hours, because it doesn't. If I put my nose on the areas where I sprayed this in the AM, I can still smell the soft, powdery fragrance that is Sensuous Nude- even into the night. Whenever I am busy during the day and I start to sweat a little, I always pick up a hint of this great daytime fragrance when I turn my head in the direction of one of my shoulders. I love it! It makes me feel "pretty" and clean for some odd reason. I do think it is pricey, but it is a fragrance tailor-made for me, so I'd buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Sensuous Nude is soft, pretty, and stays close to the skin. If you're like me, every once in a while a perfume comes along that makes an emotional connection. For me, Sensuous Nude is comforting, soothing and sensual like my beloved Egyptian Musk perfume oil although it smells nothing like it. Now , if you're looking for sillage that people will smell more than 1 foot away from you, keep looking - Sensuous Nude won't give you that lol. If however you are looking for something soft and sexy, give this a try.This isn't for the night out imho, it's for the "night in" if you know what I mean. It's sexy without trying hard. Published Notes: --TOP: Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Black Pepper-- --HEART: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Water, Honey-- --BASE: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Heliotrope, Vanilla

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a nice scent but its to soft and I can barely smell it after an hr or so. It doesn't last a long time, and for the price it should last all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this perfume just before going on vacation, and wore it daily there, so it will always remind me of summer beach trips now :) I smell a lot of wood notes in it, which I absolutely love. It makes the scent feel warm and, true to the name, sensuous. However the floral notes keep it feeling light and summery. I normally wear quite heavy perfumes such as Poison, Shalimar and so on but decided on impulse to try this more summery scent and I am very glad I did! My only issue is that the staying power seems like it could be better...either that or my nose gets used to it very quickly, as it seems to fade within a half hour or so.

Popular Fragrances