December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by krkh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on a quest to find the perfect under eye concealer. I have purchased them in EVERY price range....from very, very expensive to this one by maybelline. I must admit that this concealer, for me, is the best one for me! I am approaching 50 and have fine lines under my eyes...after applying my eye cream, I let it sit a minute or two and gently apply this concealer...I wait a few seconds and gently tap with my finger or use a small concealer brush. I have a tapered brush by MAC that I tap a small amount of powder to set the concealer. I do not like the thought of applying powder to the dryer part of my face, my under eye area, but any concealer tends to crease if it is applied to any surface that is not completely smooth! Just the facts! Try this concealer..you'll be pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealor it hides the little darness that I do have. Most important it does not settle into my fine lines and does not dry out. I suggest this if you are on budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingobsessionblog

I got it in a lighter shade than my skin tone as I use this mainly for under eye and it really brighten the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bananagurl23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

You Tube has led me to another fantastic underdog product! :) If you do not have this is your makeup drawer then definatly pick it up at your next stop at ulta. I picked this product up for around 8 dollars. At first, i had dificulty putting this on so i hated it, BUT then i watched a youtube video and learned how to apply it right. Put it on in a triangle shape and let it sit for about 30 seconds, then blend. I have been searching for a cheap concealer to cover my dark circles that run in my family. This definatly is my HG product! Take my word for it, you wont be disapointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jmojica

I don't really have dark undereyes, I really just wanted to try this concealer to achieve a bright-eye effect so I picked up the brightener color and it works! The first day I wore it multiple people commented on my bright eyes and it was night time! My only problem is it has settled into my fine lines, however I think that might be a result of a bad setting powder because that has happened with every under eye concealer I've ever used. I'm thinking about trying the Ben Nye Banana Powder. Even though it does settle into my fine lines, I love the light my face gives off with this concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jgriswold81

I have this in the neutralizer shade.. not the actual concealer shades. I only use that under the eyes and I love it. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! Love this stuff! It's seriously amazing for the redness and acne scaring years of zits have caused me! I have super oily and extremely dry skin and this keeps me MATTE and never makes my dry flakes noticeable! I don't really like the packaging, I tend to rip off the little puffy ball thing on the top and it makes it so much easier to apply. You just twist it and it dispenses out of the tube under the ball, so I just dispense it on my hand and then apply it on face. This has great coverage and is super creamy and blendable. I recommend this, it's great!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

goes on well, doesn't sit in wrinkles, but really doesn't conceal very well. I think maybe if it were a thicker consistency, it might cover better. I was disappointed because I bought it due to the nice reviews others gave it from MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! The consistency is light so it doesn't feel heavy or thick but the coverage is medium to full.

This concealer in Medium matches to my NC30 skin and helps cover my imperfections effortlessly. I don't mind the twisty top to get the product out either but it can be unhygienic because of the sponge applicator that you can't clean. The shades for this concealer is also very limited.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

its so cakey for the undereye area
settles into my lines
and the color selection sucks
the little applicator on top does not work for me its way to big
will not buy again