August 1, 2014 | 1811 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jgriswold81

I have this in the neutralizer shade.. not the actual concealer shades. I only use that under the eyes and I love it. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! Love this stuff! It's seriously amazing for the redness and acne scaring years of zits have caused me! I have super oily and extremely dry skin and this keeps me MATTE and never makes my dry flakes noticeable! I don't really like the packaging, I tend to rip off the little puffy ball thing on the top and it makes it so much easier to apply. You just twist it and it dispenses out of the tube under the ball, so I just dispense it on my hand and then apply it on face. This has great coverage and is super creamy and blendable. I recommend this, it's great!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

goes on well, doesn't sit in wrinkles, but really doesn't conceal very well. I think maybe if it were a thicker consistency, it might cover better. I was disappointed because I bought it due to the nice reviews others gave it from MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! The consistency is light so it doesn't feel heavy or thick but the coverage is medium to full.

This concealer in Medium matches to my NC30 skin and helps cover my imperfections effortlessly. I don't mind the twisty top to get the product out either but it can be unhygienic because of the sponge applicator that you can't clean. The shades for this concealer is also very limited.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

its so cakey for the undereye area
settles into my lines
and the color selection sucks
the little applicator on top does not work for me its way to big
will not buy again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lamodeamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is great i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mlthom123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, I use this as a foundation in the 'brightener' color. I can see why some said not the best as a concealer if you're looking for heavier coverage. For concealer, I am now using NYX in a wand. (have to review at some point), Did try the rewind foundation but like this color better for my fair skin tone. At first didn't thin much of the applicator but now love it. Use Smashbox primer but am going to try the MB Rewind. Off to Ulta w/ coupon...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer. It's so creamy and nice. I like the ball idea but feel it's kind of unsanitary because it can get kind of messy. honestly i don't use the ball after a while because of all that concealer gunk on it makes me feel uncomfortable dabbing it under my eyes so i just roll the ball on my hand and then apply the product with a brush to my undereye circles. It's very creamy and i love how the blends easily into my skin. Great drugstore product - not cheap for DS but when it goes on sale, i will of course buy. The ball idea is kind of fun but i prefer something cleaner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bpatsches

Thought it was going to do wonders, but was thin and creased easily under my eye. Yuck! Yuck!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had heard some good things about the concealer, so I decided to give it a shot, despite my reservations about the packaging... I have deep, dark circles. Not only is my undereye area somewhat sunken in, I look like I have 2 black eyes at all times. Sleep, diet and products don't help whatsoever. I have pictures of myself as a toddler with these circles; it's always been a problem. So basically, I don't expect any product to completely cover them. This product does do a decent job reflecting light away from my eyes, though it doesn't mask the bluish color of my circles. I have to layer this over heavier, more camouflaging concealers to get the effect I need.

It's not really moisturizing, but it's not drying either. It sinks in quickly and doesn't smudge my mascara when I blink, so that's another plus. As for the color, I bought it in Fair, which is a bit too light for me, but still wearable (I'm about NC20 now). Like most people, I'd rather have a concealer be a shade too light than too dark.

The only con, and it is a HUGE con, is the packaging. You turn the bottle to click and it dispenses some product into the round sponge tip. Makeup sponges are notoriously dirty and germy. I've used this about 10 times and tube is still totally full of product... but the sponge is already DISGUSTING. Also, the sponge is glued into the applicator, but it started tearing off. So I will be applying this and the sponge pops off and I scratch my eye with the plastic underneath. Maybelline really needs to put this in squeeze tube, or at least a regular tube with a doe-foot applicator. The product is decent, but the packaging is so gross. I probably will not rebuy for that reason.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No