L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

4.1

Great lipglosses! I am not a lip gloss junkie, so I do not often wear gloss, but this is definetely an awesome choice. I own the one in Pink Amethyst, but I've tried other colors as well. Pink Amethyst is a rose-red color, more on the red-pink side, with subtle golden shimmer. I am going to base my review on this particular one. I really like the texture and feel of this gloss- not sticky at all, smells nice and actually tastes okay if you accidentally get it in your mouth. Also, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, there are lots of shade choices, and I've seen many colors that are pretty unique, in my opinion :). However, this particular shade looks a little bit awkward on my lips (looks like underapplied red lipstick)- it seems like this is a gloss that would go nicely on top of lipstick. The pigmentation is not the best, and it is kind of sheer, but I do not go for bold looks anyway, so I'm cool with that! These are pretty pricey for lipglosses, somewhere around $10, so I would not recommend buying a ton of these if you are on a budget. Other than that, I do wish to try some more of these because I've gotten a great impression!

on 1/27/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely gloss, easy to wear alone.
Dries down slightly tight.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in when I was searching for a good lip gloss product .
But it is seriously disgusting it will make your lip dry and at max it will last for one hour and makes lips dry after that.. i will use lip balm after that and it doesn't worth of money . I bought chocolate obessesion but when you apply it feels like you applied lip balm . In fact lip balm would have better color . I will never buy this product once again.

on 11/18/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this in The Queen's Shine. I thought the dark maroon would be lovely. However, it's not at all true to shade; it's actually bright pink. I don't trust this product. I wouldn't buy it without first testing the product to make sure the color is ok.

on 10/26/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this in #281 The Queen's Shine, and I have to say I was disappointed at first by the color on my lips. In the tube it looks like it will be a dark mauve, and on the lips it is a fairly fuscia-y pink. However, I've decided that I really like the color anyway.

The lip gloss tastes nice, smells nice, doesn't feel sticky or nasty on the lips, and all in all is a pretty darn good lip gloss. Nothing strange about it.

on 10/23/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Really Rose - texture smell and shade wise it is pretty spot on to Maybelline Shine sensational in Totally Toffee though this is a tad peachier and more wearable on me. Good for a natural look non sticky but wears off incredibly fast nothing to rave about here. Packaging looks fancy but don't expect too much.

on 9/17/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought a shade in really rose, and I love everything about it! it goes on smooth, it has a nice cocoa buttery smell, and lasts really well. The shade is really natural looking and excellent!

The gold lettering on the tube fades after a while, but I throw this lipgloss around everywhere so it's only to be expected.

I bought another tube in naturally nude, it's my HG clear lip gloss.

on 9/17/2012 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these glosses. I currently only own 2, but I use them quite often. I have "Nude Illusion" and "Golden Splash". Nude Illusion is a very light, shimmery and glittery (but fine glitter, not big chunks) golden beige. Golden Splash, my favorite, is a bright peachy coral with gold shimmer. They both smell and taste of sweet vanilla, but it's not over-powering. Both are smooth and non sticky. They last for quite some time, I would say around 3-4 hours.

on 7/18/2012 6:07:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! Bought it in Naturally Nude, which is the clear one, because I wanted something to wear over lipsticks. This is the perfect pick! It is completely clear with no shimmer/glitter, lasts a long time, is not super sticky, and the best part is that it smells soooo good. It smells just like Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume. I also like the fact that it is in a squeeze tube because it makes it easier to apply. Would definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I own this now in 3 colors. Pink Amethyst, Really Rose, and Raspberry splash. Really Rose is the one I got first, its probably like my lips but better, very classy and looks great for work, a rose/mauve color without sparkle. I absolutely love it. I just bought Pink Amethyst which looks so pretty in the tube and I was hoping it would look just as good on, and it does. Its brighter, but its a great color/pink that is nice if you want a subtle pop of color without being too over powering. Raspberry splash is like a darker bright berry which if applied sparingly looks nice. It's probably my least fav as I don't reach for it too often. Anyways, I am not a lipgloss person, in fact I hate the feeling of it on my lips but I don't mind these at all and I keep going back to them. I guess they are like a grown up version of lip gloss. They arent sticky at all which is what I like about it.

The packaging does suck though, I like the tube but all the writing scrapes off so fast so I forget the names of the colors!

Recommended for Medium Skin