December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by geethaprakash68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in when I was searching for a good lip gloss product .
But it is seriously disgusting it will make your lip dry and at max it will last for one hour and makes lips dry after that.. i will use lip balm after that and it doesn't worth of money . I bought chocolate obessesion but when you apply it feels like you applied lip balm . In fact lip balm would have better color . I will never buy this product once again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by starfish11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in The Queen's Shine. I thought the dark maroon would be lovely. However, it's not at all true to shade; it's actually bright pink. I don't trust this product. I wouldn't buy it without first testing the product to make sure the color is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by emiklio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #281 The Queen's Shine, and I have to say I was disappointed at first by the color on my lips. In the tube it looks like it will be a dark mauve, and on the lips it is a fairly fuscia-y pink. However, I've decided that I really like the color anyway.

The lip gloss tastes nice, smells nice, doesn't feel sticky or nasty on the lips, and all in all is a pretty darn good lip gloss. Nothing strange about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in Really Rose - texture smell and shade wise it is pretty spot on to Maybelline Shine sensational in Totally Toffee though this is a tad peachier and more wearable on me. Good for a natural look non sticky but wears off incredibly fast nothing to rave about here. Packaging looks fancy but don't expect too much.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a shade in really rose, and I love everything about it! it goes on smooth, it has a nice cocoa buttery smell, and lasts really well. The shade is really natural looking and excellent!

The gold lettering on the tube fades after a while, but I throw this lipgloss around everywhere so it's only to be expected.

I bought another tube in naturally nude, it's my HG clear lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these glosses. I currently only own 2, but I use them quite often. I have "Nude Illusion" and "Golden Splash". Nude Illusion is a very light, shimmery and glittery (but fine glitter, not big chunks) golden beige. Golden Splash, my favorite, is a bright peachy coral with gold shimmer. They both smell and taste of sweet vanilla, but it's not over-powering. Both are smooth and non sticky. They last for quite some time, I would say around 3-4 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip gloss! Bought it in Naturally Nude, which is the clear one, because I wanted something to wear over lipsticks. This is the perfect pick! It is completely clear with no shimmer/glitter, lasts a long time, is not super sticky, and the best part is that it smells soooo good. It smells just like Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume. I also like the fact that it is in a squeeze tube because it makes it easier to apply. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own this now in 3 colors. Pink Amethyst, Really Rose, and Raspberry splash. Really Rose is the one I got first, its probably like my lips but better, very classy and looks great for work, a rose/mauve color without sparkle. I absolutely love it. I just bought Pink Amethyst which looks so pretty in the tube and I was hoping it would look just as good on, and it does. Its brighter, but its a great color/pink that is nice if you want a subtle pop of color without being too over powering. Raspberry splash is like a darker bright berry which if applied sparingly looks nice. It's probably my least fav as I don't reach for it too often. Anyways, I am not a lipgloss person, in fact I hate the feeling of it on my lips but I don't mind these at all and I keep going back to them. I guess they are like a grown up version of lip gloss. They arent sticky at all which is what I like about it.

The packaging does suck though, I like the tube but all the writing scrapes off so fast so I forget the names of the colors!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by RachelLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i was unimpressed with this gloss. for me it's too watery. i like thicker more moisturizing glosses, and i feel like i need to reapply this every 10 minutes. the packaging and taste of the gloss are very good, i bought watermelon crush and it's got a cotton candy type scent/flavor. will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by daphne280

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been thinking about getting this gloss ever since it first came out. Finally I decided to get it in two colors, Violet attitude and raspberry splash.

As another reviewer noted the gold writing on the packaging scratches off really fast which is disappointing because I don't like my makeup to look tatty especially after I've had it for less than a week. sigh.

Anyways the gloss itself is really great. I tried a few of the colors in the store and they range from almost totally clear (watermelon crush), to almost lipstick like, the two I got are really good medium transparency so you can do just a light application for a little bit of color or you can apply it more thickly for a more obvious glossy lip.

The gloss has kind of a vanilla/cake batter fragrance to it. It has a great creamy feel on your lips and is not sticky, it feels reasonably moisturizing compared to other lip glosses I have had.

Definitely recommend although its too bad about the packaging looking so old so fast.