April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Love Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Hilbean

At first, this mascara had too much of a wet texture for me. A mascara that's too wet weighs down my lashes and doesn't keep the curl I need. After a week or two, the formula dried out a little bit and became perfect! I do wish the tube cleaned off a bit more of the product when you pull out the brush, but it is a great formula that gives beautiful volume and length. I would definitely recommend it, as long as you're willing to be just a bit patient with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by hyperspacecake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a full-sized sample of this with some shoes for some reason, and was initially apprehensive... It is a really thick formula so if you don't have time to seperate your lashes then it probably isn't for you. But I love this stuff, once my lashes are seperated it makes them thick and long. It's really easy to layer for more length too. I sell Mary kay so I get the products for half off, so I will almost definately buy it again. I'm not completely sure if I would if it weren't half price, but probably.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

I received this as a freebie from Shoedazzle, so I decided to try this mascara for a month. I'm not sure if it's doing anything for my lashes - they appear to be the same length. And it doesn't hold curls very well either. I love the packaging though and the long brush makes it very easy to apply. If I was not given this as a gift, I don't think I would have bought it for its full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by mirili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara just isnt for me. I think I just dont have the kind of lashes you need for this to work. Mine are thick, straight and as to the lenght somewhere in the middle. This just coated them, did not add volume or lenght and smudged really bad. I am really sorry this wasnt the right mascara for me. I believe it works for people with different kind of lashes though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by danafinfin

Yuck - this stuff is the bain of my lash existence! My sister loves this mascara, so I thought I would try it - total clumpy mess!!! It turned my long, fairly thick lashes into a disgusting, horrific mess. I guess it just depends on what kind of lashes you have, and what you need - just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh. My. Gosh. What a great mascara! I am quite the diva when it comes to my eyelashes. I want a formula that will hold my curl but still be flexible enough to not make my lashes look stiff or clumpy. I think the trick to this stuff is the brush! It's a rubber brush and I find it coats my lashes evenly and really helps lengthen and define them. I will be repurchasing! Score!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MonikkaR

This mascara is not good at all. It did nothing for my eyelashes and it clumps really bad. After only 3 hours of having it on I had mascara smudges under my eyes and eyelids! Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by merrymary08

After using about every mascara out there.. from dirt cheap to absolutely ridiculous.. I think I may have finally found my perfect mascara. No clumping, hasn't flaked on me yet & stays put til I want it off (had over 100 degree heat here every day the past week or so).

Definitely worth the try! I use the black waterproof and it only takes one coat on its own.. maybe two if i want a little extra, which is nice compared to the 3 or ever 4 I'd have to sometimes do with other products I've used in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a mascara problem. I hop from mascara to mascara. Fall in love and then the wonderful Texas weather will change and I fall out of love. I thought I had found my HG mascara in the L'oreal False Fiber waterproof. And then we hit a 100 degree streak. Smudging on my brow bones, flaking, raccoon eyes. So I was on the hunt, yet again. HOLY CRAP. I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. No smudging. No raccoon eyes. No flakes. Stands up to the heat, sweating, and allergies (I have terrible eye allergies and use prescription drops, lasting through that and itching is always hard to find, and I had given up). No clumps. The brush is nice, and the application is so nice and rich. Volumizes, lengthens. I also use the lash primer with this product, so I am not sure on it's own, but the duo is the best thing I have ever tried. I'm notorious for using many coats. The Lash Love only needs 1, maybe 2 if I'm feeling super glam. And does a MUCH better job at a falsie look than any mascara that I have tried before - even those claiming their product will give that look. It is a bit more work to get off at night, but I just hold my Sonia Kushak Remove soaked cotton pad on longer and it comes off fine, almost no rubbing. I really recommend this, especially with summer heat on. And I will be buying this again. Can't say enough good things about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ixisp000

I think this is a great mascara product and would definitely recommend.

Pros: full and defining look, but still great for everyday use; very similar to what you get with Diorshow

Cons: some flaking and hard to get off at night, also a bit pricey at $14 (I will continue to purchase b/c I am a consultant so I can get it for half off)