April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Rosethulian

It is my HG liquid eyeliner. It is waterproof. It does not smear nor smudge in a hot, humid day. And my eyelids are oily. It works better for me than Mac fluidline blacktrack which smears and smudge after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by natasyaputri

I used this liquid liner for few days now, and what I love is this dolly wink liner really has a fine tip and deep black colour, it dried quickly and a little bit runny. Plus it really easy to glides on the eyelids. Most importantly, it stays perfectly on my oily eyelids for hours. I had used few liners (gel and liquid) but nothing compared with the staying power of dolly wink. I've tried to smudged it off my eyelids but it stays good. It also waterproof. But once you cry and you smudge it, it will smudge off, but not so easily and not completely smudged off. I hope it stays against tears with the smudge but already pleased with this liner. In a normal condition, it stays perfectly until the end of the night and didn't flaked or smudged off at all. Best eyeliner so far for me, will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic liquid eyeliner. It has a firm tip that makes it so easy to draw a precise line.

The line does not smudge at all, which is great, because I absolutely hate getting panda eyes, or worse, eyeliner migrating onto my lids.

If you rub your eyes or cry, it will come off, so do use a primer on your lids beforehand.

It is not ultra ultra black. In fact, when you first open the pen, the ink will come out as a dark grey, but it does darken after a few uses. You can go over your line to make it a bit darker.

Each pen lasts a long long time, and costs as little as $13, so it's really really good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

my HG eyeliner, its amazing. only complaint is the price, which is around 20$ if u buy it online but sells for 1350 yen i think which is about 15 dollars.
keeping in mind this is a drugstore brand its pretty expensive
did i also mention that i bought 2 eyeliners and each one lasted me 2 years! i guess if u think about that, this is pretty worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by AsianCha

I can truly see why this is such a popular and highly rated item.

I wore this eyeliner and NOT once has it smudged or flaked! I went out to the park and was sweating like crazy and also caught myself in heavy rain. My eyeliner stayed put throughout the entire day until I removed it! It's amazing. I said to myself, "I can't find anything better than this!" I used this eyeliner for about a year and a half (and even repurchased it).

But sadly, my body changed and created an allergic reaction to my very favorite liquid eyeliner. It made my eyes red and puffy, and it took me a year to finally figure out that it was this Koji eyeliner that causes my blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid).

What a shame; because before I got an allergic reaction to it I really really LOVED IT. I don't blame the eyeliner for my allergic reaction, but to those who are sensitive to makeup, I suggest you try it in a store (if you can) before purchasing it. I wish I could tell you what ingredient(s) I am allergic to, but I myself don't know.

If anyone has the ingredients for this eyeliner, PLEASE message me about it! I really want to read the ingredients and try to figure out what in this eyeliner caused my allergic reaction so I can know what makeup I should avoid from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner, but it does have its faults. It's an absolute breeze to apply. The lines you can create are way thinner than any other liquid liner I've tried. The liner comes out dark and opaque as long as you don't go over your line too much (I completely agree with the previous reviewers "dry erase marker" comparison. I'm oily, but this lasts all day for me. The packaging is obviously adorable, but I've had this liner uncap and leak inside my purse before. Be careful. The finish can look dull if you're using shimmery eyeshadow, I normally use this with matte neutral kid shades so it doesn't transfer. The price is crazy, but its totally worth buying once or twice a year. The pen lasts about 3 months on average for me with daily use. I've always bought authentic product with fairly quick shipping from amazon. If I'm not using this, I use the Milani liner pen that has similar consistency/lasting power but not nearly as great a tip as dollywinks version. Whenever your pen dries out it works fantastic as a brush for gel liners! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by vionnalee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING!

Doesn't break up into weird patches even when wearing off

I have worn this

1)To go clubbing, danced the whole night, went home with a perfectly intact cat eye!

2)To the gym, sweated my butt off, went home with a perfectly intact cat eye!

Good flow of product out of the brush, good control, good precision, easy to remove,

there are NO downsides. Not even price. Because this lasts you for at least 6 months. Lasted me for close to 9 because I only wear it 2-4 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

I got the brown one since the maybelline hypersharp liner is exactly the same as the black one.
But i truly love this liner. Waterproof, glides beautifully and has a cute packaging :p
Of course this is the best eyeliner for those who likes basic flicks or thin liner. You wont love this of youre looking for a bold thick liner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by jamface17

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner! For someone with really oily eyelids, I can't wear a lot of eye products without using a primer. But this one lasts an extremely long time on un-primed lids! It's only after about 8 hrs that I see a bit of the liner on my outer corners break down slightly. However, if I know I'm gonna be out for a long time, I usually just use a primer anyway and all's good. Once applied, it dries fairly quickly so I don't have to worry too much about transfer.

The colour is a really, intense black colour. You do need to give it a shake first to make sure the product gets into the tip. After a while, if the colour starts to look patchy and grey-black even after shaking, it's probably time to get a new one : ). The pen shape also makes it very easy and comfortable to apply. It's perfect for doing a winged out line cos the the tip is fine and precise. The pen shape also helps to apply just enough product. I find with other liquid liners that don't come is pen form, the products comes out too thick on the brush so I can't be as precise. In other words, this is great for anyone who's not as confident with applying liquid liner : ).

But I have to say, I'm not too keen about the new packaging. I much prefer the pink with purple polka dots, looks way nicer. I haven't yet used the one with new packaging but I don't think the formula's changed or anything.

I bought mine whilst in Hong Kong and it cost $105 HKD which at the time, was equivalent to about $13 AUD, so pretty affordable : ). You can also find it online, but it's a little more expensive. If you can get a hold of this, I highly recommend to give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyolk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Please do not believe the hype about this product like I did. It's really bad. Easy to apply? Yeah, sure. The pen is great. I love the tip. Unfortunately the formula is a flakey, smudgey, messy...well, mess.
I'd compare this eyeliner to a dry erase marker--every line you try to go over gets erased in the process. So, if you want a grey, molting-looking, patchy eyeliner, please go ahead and purchase this. Very disappointed.

Save your sheckles!

P.S.: I got the updated packaging with the blue flowers on it, which isn't nearly as cute as the old packaging. So it doesn't even win out on that anymore!