October 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by young1516

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must have if you have oily eyelids. Having tried countless waterproof liquid eyeliners, I know that this doesn't necessarily translate into long-wearing if your eyelids are oily like mine. I've had my liner literally dissolve on my eyelids due to the oils ...and they usually end up in a black glob on the inner corner of my eye. Others I've tried have not dissolved but peeled off in a unnatural plastick-y strip. My go to for some time had been benefit Babe Cake topped with a coat of She-Laq. Enter Dolly Wink. Sure, the packaging is a not sophisticated or sleek in the least...it reminds me of kids' play makeup, but this liner is out of this world! Super dark, true black...and goes on like a dream thanks to the skinny but durable tip. Dries really quickly and I've NEVER had it smudge with or without She-Laq. After the gym (and I'm a heavy sweater), sure, some of it has worn off but I don't know how else to say this except that it wears off in a very 'natural' way. Never a smudge, a smear or so much as a flake. I actually don't know where it goes. That being said, it WILL last all day/night if you're just doing day to day stuff and nothing too physical. I've been using mine for about 4 months and I think it has a few more weeks left in it. The colour is not coming out as steadily but still very buildable to achieve the look I want. Brush tip is also in good shape and can still draw a very fine line with no fraying. For $22, not bad at all...and I can skip the She-Laq!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MissAngelina

I have trouble with liquid eyeliners so I done some research and this one kept popping up. I love it, it is my favourite liquid to date. The packaging is super cute and the liquid goes on a great dark black. I wish they made a 'fat' version of it. I ordered mine of sasa and while it was a little bit pricey (I think it cost me around $30 australian) I would definitely re order if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by star5girl

I looove this eyeliner :D
It lasts forever, is waterproof and it doesn't smudge at all. So you need to be afraid to have panda eyes at the end of the day. The black color is really intense also. After you apply it, you only need like 15 seconds to let it dry. Definitely my all time favorite liquid eyeliner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

amazing amazing eyeliner. i am now using my third one.
its pigmented, stays put throughout the day, zero smudging hence no panda eyes.....
easy to use, perfect for beginners. dries in SECONDS. literally
can't live without it. good stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by haycheepoo

The liquid liner has a brush application, however it doesn't split everywhere and stays in shape for an easy and smooth application. It also controls the amount of ink that comes out which I really like. It also comes out as a thin and dark line which I think is amazing.

However the pencil eyeliner, it's quite hard to sharpen with a normal sharpener, it becomes really messy. The line is much more think so it's harder to apply a thin line of eyeliner.

You can read my full review with pros and cons at:

Much love,
haycheepoo ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this from ebay for just under ten pounds.This performs really well.it stays on all day and is easy to apply with the fine nib,the colour is a good deep black.I have just run out of this eyeliner after using it to do a cats eye and flick six out of seven days a week,i now have noticed that the packaging has changed so im guessing it may have been reformulated,ive re ordered from ebay again and hope its stilll as good as the original,i will update and let you know when i receive and use it and hey i really will,i hate it when i read a review and someone says they will update but never do!!,
update
still seems ok as the original one,still deep black and lasts till i take it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by infatuatedrain

I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner pen. I was never really good at applying pencil eyeliner and always thought it was such a pain to apply. So when I came across this liquid eyeliner, I was in love. It has a great black pigmentation and wears on my oily eyelids all day. I find even if I skip applying eye primer to my oily eyelids, this eyeliner still stays on throughout the day. It is also fairly easy to remove with makeup remover wipes or a standard eye makeup remover.

I will say that I'm not really a big fan of the newly packaged and formula of this liquid eyeliner. I should have stocked up on the old one which was a pink and purple packaging with purple polka dots.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Rosethulian

It is my HG liquid eyeliner. It is waterproof. It does not smear nor smudge in a hot, humid day. And my eyelids are oily. It works better for me than Mac fluidline blacktrack which smears and smudge after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by natasyaputri

I used this liquid liner for few days now, and what I love is this dolly wink liner really has a fine tip and deep black colour, it dried quickly and a little bit runny. Plus it really easy to glides on the eyelids. Most importantly, it stays perfectly on my oily eyelids for hours. I had used few liners (gel and liquid) but nothing compared with the staying power of dolly wink. I've tried to smudged it off my eyelids but it stays good. It also waterproof. But once you cry and you smudge it, it will smudge off, but not so easily and not completely smudged off. I hope it stays against tears with the smudge but already pleased with this liner. In a normal condition, it stays perfectly until the end of the night and didn't flaked or smudged off at all. Best eyeliner so far for me, will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic liquid eyeliner. It has a firm tip that makes it so easy to draw a precise line.

The line does not smudge at all, which is great, because I absolutely hate getting panda eyes, or worse, eyeliner migrating onto my lids.

If you rub your eyes or cry, it will come off, so do use a primer on your lids beforehand.

It is not ultra ultra black. In fact, when you first open the pen, the ink will come out as a dark grey, but it does darken after a few uses. You can go over your line to make it a bit darker.

Each pen lasts a long long time, and costs as little as $13, so it's really really good value.