July 30, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyeliner - KOJI - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

amazing amazing eyeliner. i am now using my third one.
its pigmented, stays put throughout the day, zero smudging hence no panda eyes.....
easy to use, perfect for beginners. dries in SECONDS. literally
can't live without it. good stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by haycheepoo

The liquid liner has a brush application, however it doesn't split everywhere and stays in shape for an easy and smooth application. It also controls the amount of ink that comes out which I really like. It also comes out as a thin and dark line which I think is amazing.

However the pencil eyeliner, it's quite hard to sharpen with a normal sharpener, it becomes really messy. The line is much more think so it's harder to apply a thin line of eyeliner.

You can read my full review with pros and cons at:

Much love,
haycheepoo ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this from ebay for just under ten pounds.This performs really well.it stays on all day and is easy to apply with the fine nib,the colour is a good deep black.I have just run out of this eyeliner after using it to do a cats eye and flick six out of seven days a week,i now have noticed that the packaging has changed so im guessing it may have been reformulated,ive re ordered from ebay again and hope its stilll as good as the original,i will update and let you know when i receive and use it and hey i really will,i hate it when i read a review and someone says they will update but never do!!,
update
still seems ok as the original one,still deep black and lasts till i take it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by infatuatedrain

I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner pen. I was never really good at applying pencil eyeliner and always thought it was such a pain to apply. So when I came across this liquid eyeliner, I was in love. It has a great black pigmentation and wears on my oily eyelids all day. I find even if I skip applying eye primer to my oily eyelids, this eyeliner still stays on throughout the day. It is also fairly easy to remove with makeup remover wipes or a standard eye makeup remover.

I will say that I'm not really a big fan of the newly packaged and formula of this liquid eyeliner. I should have stocked up on the old one which was a pink and purple packaging with purple polka dots.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Rosethulian

It is my HG liquid eyeliner. It is waterproof. It does not smear nor smudge in a hot, humid day. And my eyelids are oily. It works better for me than Mac fluidline blacktrack which smears and smudge after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by natasyaputri

I used this liquid liner for few days now, and what I love is this dolly wink liner really has a fine tip and deep black colour, it dried quickly and a little bit runny. Plus it really easy to glides on the eyelids. Most importantly, it stays perfectly on my oily eyelids for hours. I had used few liners (gel and liquid) but nothing compared with the staying power of dolly wink. I've tried to smudged it off my eyelids but it stays good. It also waterproof. But once you cry and you smudge it, it will smudge off, but not so easily and not completely smudged off. I hope it stays against tears with the smudge but already pleased with this liner. In a normal condition, it stays perfectly until the end of the night and didn't flaked or smudged off at all. Best eyeliner so far for me, will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic liquid eyeliner. It has a firm tip that makes it so easy to draw a precise line.

The line does not smudge at all, which is great, because I absolutely hate getting panda eyes, or worse, eyeliner migrating onto my lids.

If you rub your eyes or cry, it will come off, so do use a primer on your lids beforehand.

It is not ultra ultra black. In fact, when you first open the pen, the ink will come out as a dark grey, but it does darken after a few uses. You can go over your line to make it a bit darker.

Each pen lasts a long long time, and costs as little as $13, so it's really really good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my HG eyeliner, its amazing. only complaint is the price, which is around 20$ if u buy it online but sells for 1350 yen i think which is about 15 dollars.
keeping in mind this is a drugstore brand its pretty expensive
did i also mention that i bought 2 eyeliners and each one lasted me 2 years! i guess if u think about that, this is pretty worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by AsianCha

I can truly see why this is such a popular and highly rated item.

I wore this eyeliner and NOT once has it smudged or flaked! I went out to the park and was sweating like crazy and also caught myself in heavy rain. My eyeliner stayed put throughout the entire day until I removed it! It's amazing. I said to myself, "I can't find anything better than this!" I used this eyeliner for about a year and a half (and even repurchased it).

But sadly, my body changed and created an allergic reaction to my very favorite liquid eyeliner. It made my eyes red and puffy, and it took me a year to finally figure out that it was this Koji eyeliner that causes my blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid).

What a shame; because before I got an allergic reaction to it I really really LOVED IT. I don't blame the eyeliner for my allergic reaction, but to those who are sensitive to makeup, I suggest you try it in a store (if you can) before purchasing it. I wish I could tell you what ingredient(s) I am allergic to, but I myself don't know.

If anyone has the ingredients for this eyeliner, PLEASE message me about it! I really want to read the ingredients and try to figure out what in this eyeliner caused my allergic reaction so I can know what makeup I should avoid from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner, but it does have its faults. It's an absolute breeze to apply. The lines you can create are way thinner than any other liquid liner I've tried. The liner comes out dark and opaque as long as you don't go over your line too much (I completely agree with the previous reviewers "dry erase marker" comparison. I'm oily, but this lasts all day for me. The packaging is obviously adorable, but I've had this liner uncap and leak inside my purse before. Be careful. The finish can look dull if you're using shimmery eyeshadow, I normally use this with matte neutral kid shades so it doesn't transfer. The price is crazy, but its totally worth buying once or twice a year. The pen lasts about 3 months on average for me with daily use. I've always bought authentic product with fairly quick shipping from amazon. If I'm not using this, I use the Milani liner pen that has similar consistency/lasting power but not nearly as great a tip as dollywinks version. Whenever your pen dries out it works fantastic as a brush for gel liners! :)